String of Many Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faina just rolled her eyes. "Calm down Alec, we didn't have sex stupid, I had sex with some guy named Jake last night. You were with someone else. You really think I'm that stupid, I wouldn't have sex with you, even if you were drunk." She couldn't believe he was acting this way, panicking and crap. Had he really been that drunk to think they'd had sex? She did remember him being pretty drunk. Luckily she'd only had one drink, well and then the body shot, but after that they both just went to sleep so it didn't really matter. "Don't be so weird." She shook her head at him.

--------

"Thank you so much!" Cassidy exclaimed reaching for the glasses and not connecting, missing and hitting his wrist instead. Trying again she felt her glasses, took them and put them on her face, the word becoming clear again. "Um sorry I'm not supposed to sleep in those," she explained, sitting down on the bed, realizing that neither of them had clothes on and it wasn't exactly warm.

"Wait, you had sex with some other guy too?" Alec said, his eyes going wide before shaking his head. "I slept on the couch, but moved Faina, why do you think we are both naked?" He asked as he put on some pants. "And the sheets, look at the sheets." Alec said, not knowing how else to prove that they had actually done it.

---------
"It's fine, I'm glad I could help." Kyle said, glancing around. When he found his clothes he started slipping them on. "I should get going right? Don't you have something to do?" He figured it was getting later, that they had slept most of the morning.

"I told you I was going to take off my clothes before I went to bed," she answered, not really remembering taking off her underwear, but it was easier to believe that she took off her underwear without remembering than it was to believe that Alec had sex with her without her remembering. "And I was moving a lot in my sleep, I didn't sleep well. That's why the sheets are tangled, sometimes I have a rough night and move around a lot, it happens," she explained, not believing the sheets thing at all. She'd woken up with the sheets a mess before from not sleeping well and she certainly hadn't had a peaceful night.

----------

"I do, but I don't know how well it'll go because of the rain. It's only 11 so I have time for a shower if you were interested." Cassidy posed it like an offer that he could take, since she would take a shower regardless of whether he was there or not.

Alec shook his head, "not the tangled mess, that." He said pointing to the stickiness that could only be one thing. "Faina, I swear that other girl... I didn't do anything with her and I remember going to bed and thinking you were some random girl."

------

Kyle shrugged. "I should get back. I have to hide the rest of this weed and I have to make sure my room is okay, I let someone stay there, my roommate from last year. I guess I'll see you around."

Faina looked at what he was pointing at and scooted further away from it, suddenly becoming grossed out that she'd slept in his bed with those sheets when they were like that. Faina took a deep inhale, closing her eyes and meditating on the exhale before opening them again. "So..." she began, trying to get this straight in her head. "So you're telling me that you, in your drunken state came over to the bed thinking I was some random girl, kissed me, and then proceeded to have sex with me, while I was sleeping?" For the most part Faina kept her voice calm, but it was just too weird by the end. How could he do such a thing?

--------

"Okay, um, have a nice day," Cassidy said, not usually saying that to him since she usually didn't see him the next morning. It was weird, she didn't really know what they were doing.

He was disgusted with himself for taking advantage of her. "I thought you were awake, you talked to me. I asked if you were ready to have sex and you said yes." Alec shook his head and looked at the celing. "I'm sorry Faina, I don't know how it happened. I never take advantage of girls, and I didn't think I had."

-------

Kyle nodded and slipped on his shirt. "See you around Cass. If you're bored call me or something. Or if you need more drugs " with that he proceeded to leave the room and head to his frat house.

Faina sighed again, still thinking about the situation. "So, right now we have two scenarios of how this could have happened." She held up two fingers for a visual aid to herself. "You either took advantage of me while I was sleeping and you were too drunk to notice, or you had sex with me and I was in some kind of sleep-walking state except instead of walking in my sleep I was having sex with you." She thought about it and neither sounded okay. Well now she knew why she hadn't slept well that night. She was looking at the ceiling, sitting cross legged, thinking it over.

--------

"Okay," Cassidy replied, but he had already left. She went to get a shower and get ready for her day, making herself look like the true perfect sorority girl that she was.

"I honestly had no idea. You know I didn't plan to ever have sex with you, you're too young and I just use girls that I have sex with. I'm sorry okay? I don't know how to make this right." Alec said trying to think of what to do. His hangover wasnt helping things at all.

(Want to wake up Reece?)

"It can't be made right, Alec. We just have to...forget about it I guess." Faina said, feeling uncomfortable, even though he had put pants on. She sighed, mad at him all over again. Mad at him for thinking of her as a child and a burden on him that he had to take care of, mad at him for wanting nothing to do with her at the party until he was drunk out of his mind, mad at him for thinking she was someone else and having sex with her just because he could, mad at him for making it feel like her fault because she said yes and most importantly mad at him for not being different and being just as shallow if not more than all those people at the party. "Turn around so I can put my clothes on," Faina told him, not helping her glare.

--------

(Oops kinda forgot about him!)

Reece awoke, not knowing where he was at first, and when he sat up hit his head on the bunk above him. "Man I hate bunk beds," he said, rubbing the side of his head he just clocked on the wood. He was still in pain, but it was a little better than before and he figured he could walk today.

Alec nodded and turned around. "Faina... Just know that this is my fault. That I'm the fucked up guy that just has to have sex with everyone. Maybe I should just be in contact with your roommate, it if makes you more comfortable." He just wanted things to go back to how they were, wanted her to be okay with talking with him.

-----

Else had been awake for awhile
But had just been resting."you okay?" She asked, having heard him bump his head. "I should check your wounds." Else added, moving to the edge so she could climb down.

Faina put on her underwear, bra, then reached around finding her skirt on the floor, putting that and her shirt on as well, listening to what he said. Once she was dressed she walked over to him, invaded his personal space and looked him dead on in the eyes. Her voice was serious and commanding. "You're not going to talk to me or Else again, you're not going to approach either of us or come to our room and if you do I'm getting our room switched. And if Reece stays in contact with either of us you won't say anything about this to him and you'll stay out of our lives. I don't care who you are or how sorry you are you're never bothering us again. Is that clear?" Any kind of liking she had for him before was gone, any kind of hope that maybe he was different went out the window. She wanted to cut out their relationship and never have to think about it.

----------

"I'm fine," Reece said, even though it wasn't true. Of course she knew that, she was the one checking on his injuries and she had to know from experience that being hurt by them didn't heal very quickly, but he said he was fine anyway. He watched her get down from the bed for him and wondered what he ever did to deserve a terrible beating and then such a careful recovery aid who constantly checked on him.

He watched her carefully before nodding. "If that's what you want that's what will happen. I had wanted to have one friend here, but I ruined that. I'll stick to the people I know and you can meet new people. We aren't likely to cross paths anyway unless we make the paths. I won't bother you or your roommate. I can have my friend still help her if you want, I'll give you his number. If not I'll stay out of your buisness."
Alec said, looking towards the door. "You can find your way to the dorm?"

------

Else just let out a laugh before grabbing the disinfectant. "Can you move to the bathroom or do you just want me to clean you off here?" She asked, knowing they she would have to change the sheets anyway. Else was hoping that he wouldn't ask about the meeting. She wasn't supposed to tell him anything.

"Sure you wanted a friend," Faina muttered under her breath, but not soft enough that he couldn't hear her. "I don't want any of your help, I think you've already 'helped' enough." Faina hated him. Hated him so much she wanted him beat up and was surely going to cry about it later, but not now. "I can find my way, I'm not stupid, I'm not a child, and I'm definitely not as helpless as you think I am." With that she picked up her purse and was going to go out the door only she realized she didn't have any shoes on and had to work at shoving her feet into shoes while being pissed off, which wasn't an easy feat. (Haha feet and feat.)

--------

"I can move if you want me to," Reece answered, thinking about her last night affair, the meeting with those people. He wanted to ask about it, but at the same time didn't want Else to hate him and he wasn't sure those two things could coexist together, so for now he decided to hold off on that for as long as he could stand.

Alec sighed deeply and watched her leave. It was difficult because for once he had actually liked a girl and had wanted her for something besides sex. He held his hands in his head and sat back on his bed, trying to figure out how to make this better, but he came up with nothing. There was a knock on his door, but he ignored it, not wanting to talk with anyone.
(You can make someone for him if you want)

------

Else nodded. "Let's get to the bathroom then, I can clean it easier." She explained before heading to the bathrooms. They were decent bathrooms and had a nice space in the bath/shower. "Just lean over, I'm going to try to clean the wounds out."

Mark knocked again on the door to make his presence known before opening it anyway; he knew Alec wouldn't have his door locked. "Dude, what happened?" he asked, having heard yelling and then his pretty girl leaving looking downright pissed. Usually when Alec brought girls with him that he slept with, there wasn't this much drama when the girl left.

--------

Reece stood, testing his mobility and just taking it easy, but ignoring the pain. When they got to the bath area he leaned over like she said, preparing for the worst pain, and anticipating it so that he wouldn't make obnoxious sounds.

Alec just shook his head. "Nothing man, it was nothing." He responded, lifting his head out of his hands. "She was just drunk last night and I didn't realize that she wouldn't remember." He went for the easier explanation and not the weird true one.

/------

Else gave him a towel so he could squeeze it or use it to muffle his pain. "I'm sorry this happened to you." She said softly before turning on the water and splashing it into his back. Some of the fried blood came off, but it didn't look any better than it had before.

"She didn't remember you? Hah it must suck to be her," Mark commented, not helping the situation in the least. "Don't worry about her man, you'll get plenty of other girls better than her." He waved it off, but Alec looked more upset than Mark expected. It wasn't really like him.

----------

Reece squeezed the towel in his hands strongly, gripping the life out of it, and his face contorted in pain from the water touching his tender spots. "It's okay," Reece answered when he could manage, trying to find things to think about to take his mind off the pain and so he kept talking. "Better me than you," he added sincerely, before he could stop himself.

"I didn't mean to fuck her. I didn't want to. It was late and I let her crash here, but I woke up in the middle of the night and figured she was just another girl. Dude, she was a freshman." Alec admitted.

-------

She sighed and shook her head. "I've gone through it before, it would have been fine." Else told him as she gently poured the alcohol to clean his wounds. "You won't have to do this one every day, just clean it with water and it should stay fine after today."

"If she's a freshman why was she even here and at the party? And if you did it without planning on it she still let you so it's not like she didn't want it." Mark said, not really getting why he was so bent out of shape over one freshman girl. She was pretty, but there were plenty of pretty girls around so she wasn't anything special.

---------

"It's not okay for you to get hurt," Reece replied, meaning what he said. Then he felt the alcohol on his wounds and he was back to gripping the towel and squinting his eyes shut. He was very glad he wouldn't have to have that alcohol on it every day, because that was the worst feeling of all of it.

Alec just shook his head. "It doesn't matter, I just felt bad. You know I don't like doing things with the younger ones." He said with a sigh before glancing at the clock. "We should get ready for chapter, it's almost time anyway."

/--------

"And why is that Reece?" Else asked as she dabbed the wound to get some of the liquid off. Once she was finished she started to wrapped him up again, before pausing. "Do you want to take an actual shower? I... I could help if you want."

Status
Not open for further replies.