String of Many Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What day is tomorrow?" she asked Kyle, wondering what she had to do tomorrow. There always seemed to be something she was doing, so she doubted they'd be able to sleep together.

-------

Chloe should have wondered how he knew about her parents, but she was too out of it to notice, barely even registering that he was leaving, that is until he stopped talking and she was alone. After five minutes of staring at the floor, Chloe picked herself back up and tried to find one of her friends to go home with. And hopefully to forget any of tonight ever happened.

-------

"Girls are weird," Faina replied, not saying anything about his comment. She had plenty of fun with Jake at the party, so she wasn't worried about doing anything with Alec even if he wanted to. Besides, she was supposed to be mad at him. They got to his frat house and upon entering the same as before Faina wondered aloud. "Where am I sleeping?"

"Saturday." Kyle murmured, kissing her neck to distract her. He was hoping that she wouldn't remember if she had something to do and that he could get a little more time with her.

----

(Do you want to continue with her?)

-----

"The bed, you should take the bed because I might get sick in the middle of the night." Alec told her as he tried to slide his key into the lock on his door. "I'll take the couch."

"I have something in the afternoon." Cassidy couldn't exactly remember what, but it was definitely something she had to go to, and it was an event that she had to organize with a few of the other girls, meaning she'd have to be ready by noon. "You couldn't stay past 11:30," she said, knowing she'd be showering before that.

------

(Not particularly, unless you wanted you.)

------

"Okay," Faina said, wondering what she'd sleep in. She definitely didn't want to sleep in the clothes she was wearing now, but didn't want to sleep in Alec's clothes either. He finally got open the door and she wandered inside, wondering about her clothing situation, and if it would be wrong to sleep in her underwear or even without any clothes at all.

"That's fine." Kyle said, taking a break before kissing her on the lips. "Is this your room or do we have to go find yours?" He asked, not wanting to get up and move.

-----

(Naw, I just didn't want to stop if you had something planned)

-----

Alec looked around his place for a bit before going to the closet "do you need any clothes to wear?" He asked, his eyes drooping. Alec was pretty tired by now and wasted. He started taking off his own clothes until he was down to his boxers.

"We have to find mine, it's a lot more...pink," Cassidy answered, wanting to get up so that she could settle back in peacefully to sleep with him before she changed her mind. She took his hand and pulled him off the bed to get dressed.

-------

"Umm...can I just sleep in my underwear?" Faina asked, shifting on the bed, wondering if he'd care. She didn't want to wear his clothes, not even to sleep.

Kyle groaned but slipped on his pants, not worrying about a shirt. "You do remember where it is right?" He asked, grabbing the rest of the weed he had and cleaning up the room a bit.

------

"Yeah, it doesn't matter, whatever you want to sleep in is fine." Alec said, waving his hand as he put his clothes in the hamper. When he was done he headed over to the couch. "Bathroom is over there if you need it." He said, pointing with one hand.

Cassidy threw on her shirt and hiked up the skirt, finding her heels in the process. She was pretty short so almost always wore heels at parties and social events to make her feel more important. Once her shoes were on and purse in hand she reached for Kyle's hand to take him to her room. She ignored his comment on remembering and shuffled through the maze of people, less so than before, but still there were a lot of them around. Once they got to her room she rummaged through her purse to find the key.

------

"Thanks," Faina mumbled, slipping off her clothes, not even caring if he was there or not. Once she was down to her underwear she got under the covers of his bed. Still her bra made her feel uncomfortable so she undid that and tossed it out of the bed, snuggling into a deep sleep.

He followed her along, giving guys glares when they looked at her. "So are we going to try out this relationship thing or do I still need to prove myself?" Kyle asked, watching as she struggled to find the key.

------

Alec slept for awhile but woke up in the middle of the night, still drunk. He groaned and moved to the bed, grinning when he felt another body. "Hmm." Alec murmured as his hands found the girls breasts, which were bare.

(Figured something awkward should happen)

"Can you just calm yourself for one minute," Cassidy scolded him, finally locating the pink key and fitting it into the lock. "You're getting into my room so stop pushing." Cassidy hated being told what to do, or have something shoved down her throat, whether she agreed with it or wanted it or not. It was just plain annoying. She carted him over to the bed and sat down on top of it, sliding off her heels.

-------

"Mmm," Faina mumbled in her sleep, turning into the stranger, having a dream of being in bed with nobody she knew.

Kyle just laughed softly and held up his hands. "Yeah, okay. We'll just talk about it some other time." He said walking in after her. Kyle had never been in her room before and was slightly surprised by all of the pink. He was starting to realizing that he didn't know a ton about her.

-----

He continued, moving to kiss the girl and snuggle closer to her. Alec was glad he had been able to get with someone last night even though he was surprised he let them stay over.

(You can decide how far you want them to go/ when you want her to wake up)

"Can we just go back to cuddling?" Cassidy asked, in no mood to have any deep discussions. After her heels were off she stripped down completely, like she was before and assuming that Kyle was doing the same thing. Her bed was made up perfectly, and her two stuffed animals were perched neatly by the pillow she never used, so she scooped them up and put them on a nearby counter so there would be room for Kyle.

-------

Faina felt the kisses in her sleep, and didn't wake up, but opened her eyes then closed them again. She kissed him back, feeling his tongue inside her mouth, her hands trailing down his body. She didn't usually do it, but Faina had already tucked her brothers into bed in her sleep and even had conversations with them that she never remembered the next morning. The one time she'd even made out with Martín during one of their sleepovers, something that he'd told her about and she hadn't believed him, besides he'd told her some wild stories just to get a reaction from her before.

Kyle nodded and slipped off his pants. "Yeah, that's fine." He muttered, slipping into bed with her again. "I like just holding you." Kyle wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled into her neck.

-------

Alec deeped the kiss and moaned softly. "You feel so good.... Are you ready to do it again?" He asked as her hands went lower.

Cassidy didn't reply, just enjoyed his touch and warmth as they snuggled in under the covers. She felt...what was the word, safe? Safe maybe in his arms. Which is weird because there was nothing that Cassidy needed to be protected from, but nonetheless that was the feeling as she drifted off into sleep.

-------

"Do...what?" Faina asked, her voice muffled and groggy, but her eyes open again, looking at him, but registering nothing really.

He smiled as he started to fall asleep. Kyle hummed softly, to himself, something he had done ever since he was little. "Night, just throw something at me tomorrow if I'm not up by noon." He murmured.

-----

He chuckled softly. "Sex, I'm sure we did it earlier as well." Alex said, smiling at her. "Do you want to have sex again?" He asked, trying to make things more clear.

*sleeping*
-------

Faina mumbled something unintelligible and then answered, "Okay." She flipped over onto her back, looking up at the ceiling, wrestling with the sheets, tangling them worse than they'd been before she moved, and as she tangled made struggling sounds.

Alec laughed softly and helped her move the sheets. "Hey, it's okay. I'll give you a good time." He murmured, kissing along her chest.
(Want to skip?)

*skip*

Saturday morning brought heavy clouds of gray over the sky, blocking any chance of sunshine and warning that rain will come soon. By the time it was 11 the sky was raining thick heavy drops, hitting the pavements and pooling in the grass patches, making everything wet and messy.

---------

Cassidy awoke to the rain sounds, looked out the window and sighed, not wanting to get up and nestling back into Kyle, moving to be more comfortable.

Alec opened his eyes slowly and groaned, rubbing his eyes. When he looked over his eyes widened. "Oh shit." He muttered looked at Faina. Alec looked down before scrambling out of bed. "Fuck," he shook his head. Alec didn't even think she was legal, hell she was a freshman.

-----

Kyle sighed and opened his eyes slowly when she moved. "Morning." He murmured, snuggling closer to her.

Faina slept, turning over in her sleep and eventually became aware of her moving. It was a weird feeling, knowing that you're moving in real life but not being awake, like being in some kind of black box of nothingness that you can feel shift but not know how to escape. By the time she opened her eyes she found herself tangled up in sheets, not wearing any clothes, and finding a tall Alec standing over the bed. "Did...you want something?" she asked, wondering what his problem was. Lifting her arms over her head she stretched and yawned.

---------

"Morning," she mumbled back, staring at the rain. Something was weird about watching the streams of water fall from the sky, it just, something about it felt....wrong. "Damnit." Cassidy said upon realizing what the problem was. "I forgot to take out my contacts last night." She explained, rolling over, immediately jumping out of bed to the bathroom to get out her contacts. When she came back her hands were clutching the walls and she called out to Kyle. "Umm...Kyle, do you see my glasses on the nightstand?" she asked, hoping they were there or she'd have to go blindly feeling around the room.

Alec ran a hand over his face. "Do... Do you not remember?" He asked, trying not to hyperventilate. "We, ah, we had sex last night." Alec shook his head and tried to think things through. "God, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I was drunk."

-----

Kyle stretched out and looked on the counter thing. "Ah yeah, do you need them?" He asked picking them up and starting to get out of bed. He felt old in the morning sometimes, like he had some problem with his bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.