String of Many Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faina kissed him back, letting herself go and not being shy about it. With Jake there was no reason to pretend she was innocent, and started to kiss him back feverishly, getting into it.

------

Cassidy just rolled her eyes at Kyle, playing along with their games. "What would be the fun in that, Kyle?" she smirked back at him, going into their room and letting him close the door behind him. Cassidy hadn't "gone out" with someone in over a year, she just hung out with the guys instead and that was better for her anyways.

------

Chloe only regained her balance because a sturdy mister held her up, stopping her fall. "Oh, same," she replied, holding onto her once half filled cup that had mostly spilled onto the floor, thankfully just missing her outfit or she wouldn't have been so okay with his clumsyness. That and the cuteness of the guy who ran into her. "You owe me a drink now," she pointed out, looking back at him expectantly with big brown eyes.

Jake chuckled softly as she kissed back. She had more aggression that he had given her credit for. "Are you on the pill?" He asked, not wanting a child out of this.

------

"I thought it might be fun." He said with a shrug as he got the weed out. "But it does cost money to do all that stuff."

------

Alec shrugged. "Alright, what would you like? I'm decent at mixing drinks." He bragged.

Faina nodded and replied a big, "Mhm," in between their kissing. She let him take charge in what would happen between them.

-------

"You have money," Cassidy pointed out, letting him do all the work for her and then taking the weed to smoke with him. It definitely made her less serious and was good in that aspect for her. And Kyle seemed to be more attractive when they were high.

------

"Then why don't you surprise me?" Chloe suggested, making him prove his supposed skills he had at mixing drinks. So she was flirting with him now, he ran into her so in her mind the flirting was justifiable.

Jake smiled and tugged her to the bed. "You're pretty you know, even with your clothes covering you up. Not many girls are confident enough to keep covered." He told her before settling on top of her, moving to kiss her neck.

---------
Kyle nodded. "Yeah, but you only want to get high and get luck when you're with me and you're the one I want to take out." He reminded her before taking a long drag. This one was so pure.

/----------
"Alright, I suppose you like the sweeter drinks but nothing that tastes like pure chemicals." He guessed as he started to pour different alcohol and mixes into a new cup. To any onlooker it would look like he was mixing random things, but Alec knew what he was doing.

"You can uncover me if you want," Faina started to say. "But only if I can uncover you too." When he started to kiss her neck she sighed, making a small sound from liking the attention.

------

"Well maybe one of these times if you ask me I'll say yes." Cassidy reasoned, not really sure if she was serious or not. She'd never really thought about her and Kyle's encounters as more than what they were. And he'd have to be pretty special if he wanted to take out the President of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority.

-------

"That's a safe bet." Chloe smiled and tucked a lock of blonde behind her ear. When he put the cup in front of her she looked at it with somewhat skepticism before taking a sip. He was right, it was sweet without tasting really...weird. It was pretty good. "It's pretty good actually," she commented, boosting his already inflated ego.

He smirked and nuzzled her neck. "I'll be gently." Jake said before slipping his shirt off. (We can skip whenever you want).

--------

Kyle laughed softly and handed her the hit. "You know I'll keep asking. Possibly by graduation I'll take you out on one date." He moved closer and started to kiss her neck.

----------

Alec chuckled. "I can't believe you doubted me. Don't you know who I am?" He asked, knowing this girl must be knew since he hadnt seen her before. Alec knew most of the girls in sororities.

*skip*

-------

Cassidy took the hit from him, taking her turn before responding. "Maybe if you're lucky," she commented, half closing her eyes, feeling his soft lips touch her skin. He always felt good to her, and it had to be more than the weed that made it good, speaking of which she held out for him to take back.

-------

"Should I know who you are?" Chloe countered, not knowing a whole lot of people here and wondering what made him so special. She wasn't just going to accept him as some idol-God without making her own thoughts of him.

Jake layed back on the bed and sighed softly, glancing over at her. She had been good, more experienced that he had originally thought. "There's probably a shower around if you want to clean up." He murmured, not wanting to get up. "If not you can stay here for a bit with me."

--------

Kyle smirked and took the blunt again. "I'm getting out of the buisness soon you know. We're almost done and I can't get caught now, I already have a job ready for me."

-------

Alec chuckeled. "Probably. I'm Alec, president of Alpha Kappa Xi." He explained before filling up his own cup.

(I have no idea if that is a real fraternity, it probably isnt)

"I like it here," Faina replied, not wanting to leave yet either. Being with him had been a fun time, something she hadn't done in a while and liked it. She felt better now than she had coming into the party, and that was what she wanted.

-------

"Oh," was all Cassidy knew how to respond so quickly. Would that mean their sessions together here wouldn't be the same, and that maybe she'd have to go on their "date" like he wanted to spend time with him? On the other hand of course she was happy for him, having a job and making something of himself. She forced a smile and managed a "good for you" kind of response.

-------

"Oh, I...I didn't know," Chloe stammered. That did mean something to her, as he had a lot of hype around his name, good and bad but basically he was a king of the college. And here he was talking to her. She took another swallow of her drink and suddenly it tasted a lot better.

(Haha, that's fine, I don't know anything about fraternities or drugs.)

He smiled slightly and wrapped his arm around her, "I had a good time, you're one of the few here who actually know how to please a man." Jake kissed her softly and sighed. "It's a shame that I might not see you again."

-------

"I'll probably still sell through the semester." Kyle added quickly, seeing her shift. "So we can still have a couple more of our sessions." He took another drag before handing it to her.

-------

"Don't worry about it." Alec said with a laugh as he watched her. "There's no need to be nervous you know, I don't make girls do things to me or anything, I only do things if they say I can. Plus I'm actually one of the nicer guys here."

Faina smiled back, finding herself thinking about Martín. Whenever a man complimented her on being good she thought about how she learned and that made her blush. "I had a good time too." Faina giggled and exhaled deeply in a calming way. "Maybe you'll see me again..." she trailed off, smiling at Jake. He was pretty good too, not that she was that surprised, but it was definitely fun. Standing up, Faina gathered her clothes and started to redress herself.

-------

Cassidy smiled again at that. "Maybe by then I can get used to this...dating idea you have." She teased, laughing at the end of her sentence, just because. Taking the blunt back she took a drag and was already feeling better about the situation, maybe it was him, but maybe it was also the private atmosphere they had in that room.

-------

"I wasn't worried that you did..." Chloe replied, wondering if she should be worried. It was a public place, he couldn't really make her do anything she didn't want to, and really, after spending a lot of the night alone, it wasn't likely that she would refuse anything he wanted from her. Especially since he was the President, that just made him more special.

Jake watched her and slipped her a piece of paper. "I don't do relationships, but if you want to have another go just call me. I'll be graduating next semester, so don't wait too long if you want it."

-----

Kyle laughed and gently pushed her down on the bed. "You're a stubborn girl, but one day you're going to want to settle down a bit and have a steady guy." He told her, kissing along her shirt. "This needs to come off soon."

-----

Alec mentally yelled at himself before shrugging. "We don't have to do anything you know. You don't owe me anything, I bumped into you so really I owe you something," he said with a half smirk.

Faina smiled, "I'll keep that in mind," she said as she placed the paper in her purse. Next she pulled on her underwear, then skirt, and carefully putting on her specially crafted shirt, the rainbow and black one that was one of her favorites. Last came her sparkley black flat shoes. She waved and peeked out, seeing Alec with some girl and then thought about it. "Maybe I will take a shower...would you maybe take me there?"

-------

Cassidy took off her shirt and then his, kissing over his chest. "And what makes you think I'll want to settle down with you?" she asked, challenging him. She wanted Kyle to prove himself to her, and she knew he secretly liked it.

-------

"Well, I'm kinda new here...so maybe you could show me how to be a good sorority girl?" Chloe asked, eager to learn whatever he'd teach her. Of course that's a lot to ask of him, but she felt like it was an okay request.

"Yeah, sure." He said, slipping on his pants and throwing his shirt over his shoulder. Jake hated wearing a shirt half the time. "I'm sure they have nice showers here."

------

"Because I'll be making good money of course." Kyle joked. "You wouldn't have to work at all if you want. That and I know how you girls like it. I'll let you have all your pretty things and won't complain at all."

----------

He laughed softly. "There isn't much really, just party most of the time. Make sure to get decent grades and know that girls never buy their own drinks."

Faina nodded and followed him to the showers, feeling constrained in her clothes. It was funny how they had to pass by Alec on the way to the showers and Faina glanced at him, flashing him a smile, wondering if he even noticed her. How she had a guy and he was still talking, it was pretty ironic. And Jake looked very good, even with clothes on.

------

"That's no fun. Any relationship has to have complaining otherwise it would just be weird. That's why the old married couples are always complaining." Cassidy countered, taking another hit and passing it over to him before kissing his neck.

-------

"I finished mine," Chloe replied to the drink part, shaking her empty glass and letting him know with a twinkle in her eyes. "Would you make me another one?"

Jake stopped at the door to the shower. "And here we are. I'll stand guard outside while you use it. You don't know how desperate some of the guys get."

------

"In that case I'll argue with you on everything, but let you have your way after awhile. " Kyle told her before finishing off the blunt. "I'll make sure we have lots of make up sex as well."

-----

"Sure." Alec said, not noticing what was going on around him. Even though Faina had been around his mind was focused on the girl in front of him. "Would you like the same thing?"

Faina put on her innocent face and replied back to Jake. "Maybe you could protect me inside the shower? I think I'd feel safer that way." She looked at him through her eyelashes, something that usually seemed to work on guys, but Faina didn't think that Jake needed a whole lot of convincing.

------

"Tell me Kyle, how would that go if I'm mad at you?" Cassidy asked, with playful intrigue, wondering how he thought he'd seduce her. She liked to pick through his mind, see how he answered her silly questions.

------

Chloe smiled at Alec. "You can surprise me again," she answered with a gleam in her eyes. It wasn't to test his skills really, and Chloe liked the last one, she just wanted to experiment for the experience. And Alec seemed like a good person to share an experience with.

Jake smirked slightly. "Sure Katie. A shower would be nice." He said before stepping closer to her. "Lets just hope there is a lock on the door."

-------

"Hmm, well first I would buy some very nice alcohol. The kind that actually tastes good." Kyle told her, slowly kissing down her chest. "Then I would take you out to some fancy dinner before taking you to a hotel."

--------

Alec nodded and started mixing things together. "Other guys just try to get the girls drunk with drinks so be careful about mixed drinks."

"We don't need a lock silly! Other people can just be jealous," Faina smirked back at him, undressing again. Once she was inside the shower, the warm water streaming down her chest she found a fresh bar of soap and ran it over her body.

-------

"A hotel?" Cassidy asked, laughing at him. "Wouldn't we have a nice house paid for by your good money?" she asked in between kisses. "I think your pants are in the way," Cassidy commented, undoing the button and starting to tug them off.

-------

"I think I can trust what you give me. And if I can't, then that's my mistake," Chloe shrugged, feeling pretty carefree over the situation. She was a lot less concerned of bad people than she should be, but she hadn't really had any reason not to trust people up until this point in her life so you could say she was pretty naive.

Jake widened his eyes and then chuckled. "I'll at least close the door." He said, closing it before he undressed. "The water just adds to your beauty."

--------

"Because a hotel is better for trying to apologize to you. That and I'm sure it would be nice to have a fancy dinner and some sex without having to go back to our house." Kyle explained, sucking in a breath when she went for the pants. He was already ready

-------

"You can trust me, just watch how the others make it." Alec said before handing her the drink. "Have you ever done body shots?"

Status
Not open for further replies.