Are you interested in roleplaying with me?

• Yes!

• No!

• I don't know, let me read this thing!

• Maybe...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Speeding Cars

Hi guys! I'm going to start this off by saying that I had an account on here awhile ago, but decided to take a break. Now I am back and ready to make more stories with fellow roleplayers. This is my first request posted, so it will have a lot of information and stuff on it. I am always open to things not posted though, so just let me know if you want to try something out that's not mentioned! I'm gonna try to cut right to it so that I don't have one of those super long and annoying intros! So yeah!!

• ▪ I am 17, so that means I am a blue star
    ▪ I have been writing for years, and when I discovered role-playing, I was probably 12, so it's been a good 5 years
    ▪ I am a female who will be going back to school in August and has a job. Usually I work from 5 (central time) to 11 ish, and school I'm still not sure. But I never go a day without replying (unless I have writers block).
    ▪ I am a sucker for romance. Always have been! But I'm a teenage girl who is sometimes very emotional. What can I say?
    ▪ I love chatting. I know some like it and some don't, but I love becoming friends with my partners
    ▪ I hate, hate, hate, hate people who try to over dramatize everything
    ▪ I am the president of 2 clubs, a student leader in another, and actively participate at my high school. So some days I will reply less, some I will reply more. But it honestly just depends on the day and how my senior year decided to go.
    ▪ I love roleplay and I'm super excited to find partners!
  • + Drama
    + Romance
    + Multiple Characters
    + Detailed Posts
    + Multiple Replies
    + Character Development
    + Planning
    + Modern
    + Fantasy
    + Supernatural
    + Slice of Life
    - Perfect Characters
    - Over Dramatizing
    - Twists and turns at every corner
    - Forced Romance *
    - Short Replies
    - Overly detailed replies **
    - Dropping. (I've dropped before, I understand. I won't be offended. Just tell m.)
    - Horror
    - No Romance
    - Someone not open to ideas

* I like planning out ahead of time they will get together, but not forcing it immediately. Have them fight or problems come up, ect. Make it real.
    ** When people add in small, unimportant details just to make it seem long. Ex.: "The slow, orange snail with red and blue dots across his back slowly moved towards the huge, slobbery, brown hound dog with enormous ears and a tired face."
  • This is a list of what I will give you as a roleplay partner:
    ~ Money (actually I'm broke. But I'll forever thank you and give you good stories!)
    ~ But seriously..
    ~ I can play male or female characters
    ~ I can do smut (with another blue star) if needed, or we can fade to black. It doesn't matter to me at all!
    ~ I have a flexible schedule, so I will work with you
    ~ I am always opened eared, so I welcome new ideas
    ~ I really only play FxM, simply because I've never done anything else. That's my one down fall :(
    ~ I can and will double characters
    ~ I will always give you a detailed response. I try to match or do more than my partner, but I will never give you less than 2 paragraphs
    ~ I will reply regularly. You won't have to wait
    ~ I will continue to brainstorm throughout the roleplay for more ideas
  • This is a list of what I would expect from my partner: (note: I will never ask you to do something or give me something I won't give you.)
    ○ Able to play both a male and female (or willing to try)
    ○ Okay with playing a FxM pairing
    ○ Willing to talk to me about our story so we can brainstorm and make it better
    ○ Okay will using realistic face claims in character sheets
    ○ Someone who will give me more than one line to reply to
    ○ Someone who won't run off and forget about me
    ○ Someone who is willing to play extra small characters
    ○ Someone who likes romance and is okay with it being in our story
    ○ Someone who loves writing and is looking for an awesome partner (ME)!!
  • A few pairings off the top of my head. Note, I don't have fandoms.. I don't really enjoy them. I like finding ones we like and doing a plot similar, but not one identical to the storyline of that show/book/movie.
    ☆ Teacher x Student
    ☆ Soldier x Nurse
    ☆ Bad Boy x Good/New Girl
    ☆ Best Friends
    ☆ Step Siblings
    ☆ Werewolf/Vampire/Supernatural Creature x Human
    ☆ Arranged Marriage
    ☆ Jock x Nerd
    ☆ Famous x Not Famous
    ☆Roommates
    ☆ Country Girl / Country Guy
    ☆ Adopted Siblings
    ☆ Young Couple
  • [tab=Plots][/tab]

• A New Beginning
    Muse A and Muse B were the best of friends. They did everything together, from football games, to dances, to sleepovers and short trips and everything in between. But when Muse B goes on a camping trip and gets attacked by a bear, he comes back and begins acting rather strange. He becomes abusive and violent, drinking, smoking, doing drugs, dating multiple girls, sleeping around, and having parties. His grades drop and he gets kicked off of his athletic sports, and even becomes abusive towards Muse A until one day before their senior year when he just disappeared. He left a note on his bed only saying that he wasn't coming back and not to look for him. No one heard from him since then. Now it's a year later and Muse A just finished high school and was accepted to a college a few hours away. Eager to start her new life, she reach out to an ad she found: two college guys looking for a roommate. Excited, Muse A met with Muse C and he decided she was perfect for a third roommate. When he took her to the little apartment to show her around, she met her third roommate, Muse B, whom she hadn't seen or heard from in over a year.
    A Day Through My Eyes
    Set in the 1920s, Muse A is the daughter of an average American, living the American dream. She goes through everyday the same and never has to worry about anything. Her entire life has been set out for her, and she has no control over anything. If she were anyone else around her, she would be perfectly okay with it, but she's not. She doesn't want her life to be laid out for her, she wants to live it herself and have adventure and do what she wants, even if it's not what in society she is suppose to do. Muse B is a poor guy living on the "bad" side of town. He doesn't have a plan, he doesn't have money, and he has to work for everything instead of having it handed to him. They are complete opposites, but yet fate still found them together one night when he was playing football with his friends. As she was walking home, rather late, she was hit by the ball and meets Muse B, beginning their rather exciting but crazy love tale.
    Check Yes, Juliet
    Muse A hates school dances. She thinks that they are pointless and rather stupid, but when she is offered the chance to take pictures, something that could help her dream of being a photographer and sending her to college, she agrees. Muse B also hates school dances. In fact, the only reason he happened to go was because his friends forced him to. While at the dance, the two bumped into each other, literally. Spilling juice all over one another, they realize that they have a strange drawing towards one another. Muse A, annoyed that it got her camera wet, didn't say anything as she walked off, but Muse B decides to make it his goal to get a chance with her, hoping to live a modern fairy tale, though he is the last person at the school anyone would imagine in a fairy tale, seeing as how he is the school's bad boy.
    Forever Loved
    Muse A and Muse B have always been the best of friends. But when Muse A becomes famous and starts a band, Muse B is afraid that she will get left behind and forgotten. Thankfully, that's not the case. In fact, Muse B becomes part of the band. She is always hanging out with them and going to all of their concerts and tours. But when rumors start to get spread about her, she wonders if she needs to take a step back, but she isn't sure if that's the right step. Secretly Muse B has been in love with Muse A, but assumed he never felt the same, so never mentioned in. They always acted like a couple, but it became more of a "friend" thing for them. Now she is beginning to take a step back from that, their friendship is put on the line.
    Discovered
    When Muse A moves to a small town after her parents death, she realizes that the town has a lot of history in it. Specifically in the old house she is now living in. (I'm just gonna leave this. I have lots of ideas, some with werewolves, some vampires, and some ghosts, so just let me know what you're interested in.)
    A Summer in Italy
    Muse A and Muse B have been best friends since before they could walk, though they have also been fighting since before they could walk. Meeting each other in day care, by fighting over a stuffed animal, the two began their friendship. They went through everything together, from the first day of school to the last day of school, they were there through it all. They are the best of friends, but also their worst nightmares. They couldn't' spend more than a day apart, but they are complete opposites. Muse A the average bad boy and Muse B the modern good girl. After spending their entire life inseparable, they are forced to accept that it won't always be like that as they graduate high school and have to deal with their last summer being spent together. Secretly, they were each in love with the other, but never said anything because they didn't want to ruin their friendship. But when Muse B's aunt gives her the graduation present of going to Italy to visit her, allowing her to bring Muse A, she excitedly accepts. As they are forced to realize their true feelings for each other in their last summer, Muse A and Muse B fall in love in the city of love.
    Lost in Seattle
    Muse A just moved to Seattle and got her first roommate. Of course any twenty one year old attractive female is going to have fun as she begins her new journey in life. She just didn't know that it would be with her new roommate, Muse B. She figured what they had was just casual hook ups, but soon she realizes that as he starts to dig up her past and make her realize that she doesn't have to be the girl who drinks every weekend and has sex with every guy she meets, that maybe there is more to life than that. Maybe he can help save her from her demons that she just couldn't let go of..
    [Tab=Characters]This is just a little bit about my characters: I usually make characters from scratch, depending on the roleplay, but I like trying out different ones. But, ONLY use realistic faces. I just can't imagine an animated one. So if you have to use anime, go ahead, but just know I'm probably finding my own personal face claim of your character so I can picture it. I also do prefer female because I am one, but I do both pretty equally. If I end up doing all males though, I will ask to start doubling because I don't want to play too many of one gender (same goes if I play too many females). And... I like pretty detailed character sheets. I don't expect the same, but I hope you don't mind if I give you one. I love building a foundation for my character and editing throughout the story![/tab]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
How long until you turn eighteen? I'm not exactly comfortable playing with blue stars, but you sound like a lot of fun

November, so it'll be a few more months unfortunately..

Alright, alright. Maybe we can work something out. I might be overly cautious though, so something more plot driven and with romantic undertones?

Hey! So, I have a few questions @Speeding Cars.

Are you comfortable roleplaying with a person who's going to turn nineteen in a few weeks?

If so, I'm interested in A Day through My Eyes, but ultimately, I would really appreciate a writing sample (I'll return the favor, if you'd like) to see if I feel we're compatible in terms of style and confirmation of what the age range you plan for the characters to be in that story. I've always preferred to roleplay characters eighteen and older.

I'm also wondering what posting frequency and level you're expecting from your partners?

I know this might seem like a lot to request, but you seem like a fun person and roleplayer, I'm willing to see where things go if I enjoy your writing.

Reactions: Speeding Cars
Hey! So, I have a few questions @Speeding Cars.

Are you comfortable roleplaying with a person who's going to turn nineteen in a few weeks?

If so, I'm interested in A Day through My Eyes, but ultimately, I would really appreciate a writing sample (I'll return the favor, if you'd like) to see if I feel we're compatible in terms of style and confirmation of what the age range you plan for the characters to be in that story. I've always preferred to roleplay characters eighteen and older.

I'm also wondering what posting frequency and level you're expecting from your partners?

I know this might seem like a lot to request, but you seem like a fun person and roleplayer, I'm willing to see where things go if I enjoy your writing.

Sorry, I just got off work. I'll go ahead and respond here in case others are curious, but I'll be 18 in November, so that's no big deal, and I wouldn't mind either way. As long as I have a good partner, I don't care about age! Just, of course, no sexual content until I'm 18 if you're wanting that.

I will get you a writing sample. As I said, I've been off and deleted my other account so I lost all samples there. Unfortunately I don't have anything handy, but if you're willing to wait until either later tonight or tomorrow (depending on how late I can stay up) I will find something to write about for you or try to find something in my folders.

As for the characters age in that one, I figured late teens (17-19) or early twenties (20-23). Honestly I am open to whatever, and it's one of the more age open ones, so whatever you're comfortable with.

As for posting frequency of my partner, I'd like at least a few times a week. I feel it's easier to lose track of it or get bored if it's less than that, but I don't expect a post everyday. I am on everyday, for at least a few hours (usually more... I have no life..) but whatever I can get. 3+ a week is what I hope for.

For the level of writing, I am very flexible. I do no less than 3 paragraphs just because I like to make sure I am giving my partners something to work with. I just don't like one liners. I prefer people who have grammar and spell check, mainly because my biggest pet peeves are when people don't know the difference in "there, they're, their" or "you're, your." I want them to give me something to work with, and help lead the story on instead of me holding it up. Sorry I'm rambling. It's honestly a difficult question because I don't care if they use big words or fancy, extreme details, just as long as they give me something to work with, add to the story, and have decent grammar and spell check. You know?

Anyway, I hope I answered all your questions!

• Thank You
Sorry, I just got off work. I'll go ahead and respond here in case others are curious, but I'll be 18 in November, so that's no big deal, and I wouldn't mind either way. As long as I have a good partner, I don't care about age! Just, of course, no sexual content until I'm 18 if you're wanting that.

I will get you a writing sample. As I said, I've been off and deleted my other account so I lost all samples there. Unfortunately I don't have anything handy, but if you're willing to wait until either later tonight or tomorrow (depending on how late I can stay up) I will find something to write about for you or try to find something in my folders.

As for the characters age in that one, I figured late teens (17-19) or early twenties (20-23). Honestly I am open to whatever, and it's one of the more age open ones, so whatever you're comfortable with.

As for posting frequency of my partner, I'd like at least a few times a week. I feel it's easier to lose track of it or get bored if it's less than that, but I don't expect a post everyday. I am on everyday, for at least a few hours (usually more... I have no life..) but whatever I can get. 3+ a week is what I hope for.

For the level of writing, I am very flexible. I do no less than 3 paragraphs just because I like to make sure I am giving my partners something to work with. I just don't like one liners. I prefer people who have grammar and spell check, mainly because my biggest pet peeves are when people don't know the difference in "there, they're, their" or "you're, your." I want them to give me something to work with, and help lead the story on instead of me holding it up. Sorry I'm rambling. It's honestly a difficult question because I don't care if they use big words or fancy, extreme details, just as long as they give me something to work with, add to the story, and have decent grammar and spell check. You know?

Anyway, I hope I answered all your questions!

Ah, well, I hadn't expected this much LOL! I appreciate the detailed response (it's definitely helpful in numerous ways); When I ask about level, I'm referring to Iwaku's writing level system found here, so that'd also be extremely helpful, if you don't mind giving me some kind of range? :)

If you need time to work a writing sample, please take all the time you need. This isn't real time and I get busy, so it's all good. In a few weeks, I'll be starting a full time job, most likely 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday (hopefully), but it will be five days a week. I'm also going to be starting two online classes August 15 and another on September 12.

If that won't work out for you, please let me know. :)

Ah, well, I hadn't expected this much LOL! I appreciate the detailed response (it's definitely helpful in numerous ways); When I ask about level, I'm referring to Iwaku's writing level system found here, so that'd also be extremely helpful, if you don't mind giving me some kind of range? :)

If you need time to work a writing sample, please take all the time you need. This isn't real time and I get busy, so it's all good. In a few weeks, I'll be starting a full time job, most likely 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday (hopefully), but it will be five days a week. I'm also going to be starting two online classes August 15 and another on September 12.

If that won't work out for you, please let me know. :)
I would hope for a range somewhere between intermediate and advanced. As for the time, that's fine. I work a part time job right now, and mid August I will begin school and leader of three clubs, so I'll be rather busy. But posts around that time would be early mornings, evenings, late nights, and some throughout the day. But I will still be on daily. If that doesn't work for you, let me know also! But I always keep my partners up to date on my weekly plan if it's busy. I'll try to get the example to you tonight!

• Thank You
I would hope for a range somewhere between intermediate and advanced. As for the time, that's fine. I work a part time job right now, and mid August I will begin school and leader of three clubs, so I'll be rather busy. But posts around that time would be early mornings, evenings, late nights, and some throughout the day. But I will still be on daily. If that doesn't work for you, let me know also! But I always keep my partners up to date on my weekly plan if it's busy. I'll try to get the example to you tonight!

You're all good there schedule-wise! We're gonna be busy bees! I'm eager to see your writing skill~ :D

Reactions: Speeding Cars
Status
Not open for further replies.