Stepsiblings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good, that's nice," Charlotte's mum grinned. "Krystal, dinner."

"Alright," Krystal answered. About twenty minutes later she got a knock on her window.
"Come on, the concert is being held only ten minutes away." her friend Gabe said.
Krystal climbed out the window and went to his car, where her three other friends were waiting.
They began driving and someone on the back seat began checking things off, "we got the drinks, we got the smokes, we got the happy pills, tonight is the night we let loose,"
Krystal couldn't help but laugh with them all.

Charlotte watched after dinner Krystal drive off in a car. "You know where Krystal is right?"

"Really?" Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "Because I saw her get into a car after someone knocked on her window from the swing in the garden."

At that moment her dad was drinking water, and the news caused him to choke on his drink.

"Oh my god," Charlotte's mum patted her fiancée's back.
"Go check," Charlotte dared.

Her dad quickly got up from his chair and went to her room.

Krystal on the other hand was having a good time at a concert they had to sneak into. She knew she was risking a lot by leaving the same day she said she wouldn't, but her friends practically begged her to come to help cheer her up.

Her dad paced the living room, waiting for his daughter to return home.

By the time the concert ended it was around midnight and Krystal wasn't feeling well enough to head home. Her and her friends went to Gabe's house for about an hour until everyone was feeling well enough to head home.
Krystal walked slowly to her house.

"I think we should call the police," Charlotte's mum eventually said.

Charlotte sat patiently at the table.

By the time it was 1:30 in the morning Krystal walked through the door, just as her dad picked up the phone.

"Where've you been?" Charlotte's mum asked angrily. "We've been worried sick, young lady."

"I smell something funny," Charlotte replied.
"Come here, Krys," Charlotte's mum said. "Empty your pockets. And breathe out your mouth a minute."

"Why do I have to? I don't have anything," Krystal said before looking at Charlotte angrily.

Status
Not open for further replies.