Stepsiblings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, saliva can get stuck in the throat, or vomit," Charlotte noted, "I'll show you, I have a book all about the throat."

"I don't need your stupid book," Krystal said with her teeth clenched.
She then went in her room and found a box of cigarette's she hid the other and went out to the backyard, making sure Charlotte didn't see the box, knowing she would probably snitch.

Charlotte rubbed her neck, touching the red hand mark. She went upstairs, to her bedroom, and slammed the door. The house rang.

Her mum sat up, "What was that?"

Krystal sat outside against a tree and lit up her cigarette.

Her dad heard the noise as well. "It sounded like someone slammed a door," stated the obvious

"I know that," she replied, "The girls must be awake. It's only half seven."

Her dad groaned. "I don't feel like checking on them... I still have an hour before I have to get ready for work..."

"Well, I have a night job, so up you get. They've got school. Please," she looked at him with puppy dog eyes. They worked with Charlotte. "I need sleep..."

"Alright," her father sighed and went to Charlotte, "why are you slamming doors?"

"I'm not slamming doors!" Charlotte yelled, not facing her stepfather, "Leave me alone! I need to get ready for school!"

"She's downstairs, I think," Charlotte replied, frantically throwing books into her white satchel. She had packed her excersise book, a science textbook, a history textbook, and a huge wad of paper labeled 'Geography Essay'.

Krystal put out her cigarette before going in the house to get ready for school.
Her dad only nodded and said good morning to her as she walked by him.

Charlotte pulled on a carefully folded blouse and black skirt, not hitched, along with patent black shoes and grey tights. She tied the red tie around her neck, but loosened it when it pressed against her, reminding her of the moment that Krystal put her arms around her neck, as if she wanted to kill her. Charlotte realised that Krystal wanted to kill her, because Charlotte had tried to kill her. She stood back, grasping the desk to keep herself balanced. She paused, and calmed herself, before walking downstairs. "We have to go," she said, and began walking towards the door, hoping to get past Krystal and go alone.

Krystal only put on dark jeans, her black converse, and her black hoodie, not even bothering to put a shirt on underneath.
Krystal sprayed perfume on herself to mask the smell of smoke and pocketed her box of cigarettes.
She walked quickly behind Charlotte and only slowed down until she caught up with her.
"Trying to get away from me eh?" she asked under her breathe.

"No," Charlotte lied, her arms crossed. She'd forgot to get a jumper or a coat, and was left cold. "Why would I do that?" She stepped away from Krystal, so far she was nearly into the road, nervous that she would throttle her, even if she was the one who was the danger. "You've had one too many beers, clearly."

"I also had vodka," Krystal said with a smirk, not denying the fact she got drunk last night. "Happy pills too." her smirk grew.

"What are happy pills?" Charlotte thought aloud, though she didn't really want to know. She began to walk a bit faster, paranoid something would happen that kicked either her or Krystal off the edge.

"What are happy pills?" Krystal asked, enjoying seeing Charlotte uncomfortable. "They're drugs of course. They let you forget the world, they let you feel free, they, they, help if you're depressed," Krystal began to rant about drugs.

Charlotte felt sick. She didn't want to talk about drugs, "They don't make you happy...not for very long..." she said, hoping Krystal would be quiet if she proved her wrong. All she could think of was a happy pill punching vital organs, like a cartoon.

"But that's why you take more," Krystal said with fake glee, noticing Charlotte looked a bit sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.