Stepsiblings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because if there's nothing there, it wouldn't matter," Charlotte's mum replied.
"I'm going to bed," Charlotte yawned, walking upstairs to her bedroom.

Krystal watched Charlotte go upstairs as she emptied her pockets. She pulled out her phone which was all she had with her.
Anything she drunk or took was left with her friends.

"Okay, sorry Krystal. But seriously, you do smell weird. Where did you go?" Charlotte's mum asked. "And take a shower."

"Just to a friend's house," Krystal said as she back up with a smirk before turning around to go upstairs.
Before taking a shower she stopped by Charlotte's room, "Snitch," was all she said before going.

Her dad watched her head up the stairs. He knew she must have gone somewhere else.

Charlotte changed into pyjamas: light blue; the only non-white piece of clothing she owned, "They found out alone," she muttered as she stood at the doorway when Krystal passed. She knew she was drunk. She brushed her teeth, then stood at the doorway to hear Krystal go to bed.

"What's wrong?" her mum asked.

By the time Krystal got to her room she fell onto her bed and didn't bother to get up to take a shower, just lay there until she fell asleep.

"I can tell she did more than just hang out with a friend... she smiled as though she got away with something.." he answered. He remembered when she was just a little girl, Krystal would sneak cookies and when he pretended that he thought she was telling the truth she would smile a certain way.

Charlotte sneaked into Krystal's room, with a white torch, and began searching through her stuff. When she found nothing, she decided there was an easier way to get rid of Krystal. "You aren't a very nice sister," she whispered, grasping a discarded pillow from the floor, and edging it towards her face.

Krystal felt something on her face, almost like it was suffocating her. She began to choke and thrash her arms around.
Her dad heard the noise ans wondered aloud what was going on.

Charlotte rolled under the bed, letting go of the pillow onto Krystal's face. She held her breath.

Krystal sat up coughing as her father entered the room. "What's going on in here? Are you okay?"
"Perfectly fine," she said with a hint of anger.

"Are you sure, Krystal? Did you shower?" Charlotte's mum asked, concerned.

"Go on, Krystal," she sighed, before turning to her boyfriend, "Where do you think she went then?"

Krystal grabbed a black tshirt and red shorts that she could sleep in, along with a clean pair of underwear.
She got in the shower and spent about hour in there before getting out.

"I'm not sure..." her father said honestly.

Charlotte had left the room shortly after her mum and stepfather. Her idea hadn't worked, but Charlotte wasn't really bothered. She fell asleep, by now it was three in the morning.

Krystal got out the shower and went to Charlotte's room. She was sleeping so she couldn't say anything to her, so Krystal just went back to bed herself.

In the morning, Charlotte woke up early and walked sleepily downstairs. Nobody else seemed awake.

Krystal had a hard time falling back to sleep, so she waited until Charlotte was awake.
Krystal went down stairs and went up to her. She wrapped a hand around her neck and shoved her against a wall.
"What the f*ck were you doing in my room?!"

"I wasn't in your room. I was in my room...obviously," she lied, and for once, it was a good lie. She blinked, waking herself up, "Krystal...let go, you're hurting."

"Then why else did I wake up choking?!" She asked as she angrily let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.