Stepsiblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um I have my step sister here," Krystal told her a bit timidly, but sure how she would react to her dad re-marrying.

"Step-sister? How did he get a woman? And how come he left you with a little baby?" Krystal's mum didn't seem to understand the picture.

"She's not a baby, she's thirteen. Are you going to be able to help or not?" Krystal asked impatiently.

"Why do you need help again? Do you want to live with me again?" Krystal's mum asked, sounding giddy at the thought.

"I dont know where dad is and I don't know what to do" Krystal said, starting to get frustrated.

"Have you tried...ooh my game gave me a free gift! Bye, Krys!" her mum said before hanging up.

"Ugh! You've got to be kidding me!" Krystal yelled angrily as she hung up. Her mom was no help.

"You shut up!" Krystal yelled back Charlotte as she came down the stairs.

"Calm down, you look like you're getting yourself in a state!" Charlotte visibly calmed, for absolutely no reason but because she couldn't be bothered in yelling.

"You're giving up that easy? Is your mum that difficult?" Charlotte teased.

Krystal gave Charlotte a dirty look before saying,"shut up," almost raising her voice.

Krystal only ignored Charlotte and went back to playing on her phone, not in the mood to start another fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.