Star Wars, anyone?

What Ship should we fly around in?

• XS Stock Light Freighter (TOR Ship)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamic-Class Freighter (Ebon Hawk)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Firespray-31-Class Patrol And Attack Craft (Slave 1)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wayfarer-Class Medium Transport

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Barloz Class Medium Freighter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's being a Jedi/Force User have to do with owning a ship or a droid?
because being a Jedi/force user is what EVERYONE does in a starwars RP, because who dosn't want to move shit with their mind?

Still not seeing what you meant by a ship and a droid but I get the reasons why you wouldn't want to be a force wielder.

But still, you don't have to be a force wielder, I never said you did. I just said we'd be on the same ship travelling around the Galaxy and fixing stuff as the heroes.

Still not seeing what you meant by a ship and a droid but I get the reasons why you wouldn't want to be a force wielder.

But still, you don't have to be a force wielder, I never said you did. I just said we'd be on the same ship travelling around the Galaxy and fixing stuff as the heroes.
Because I built my character around that whole idea. maybe when we get off the int check and in to the ooc.

Alright well I get that point.

Pibby you know who I'm bringing in for this rp, especially cause I wasn't able to play around too much with him in the last SW rp we were in.

There's just something about that crazy blue skinned bastard of mine that I can't get away from (probably because it's Guts within the SW lore haha)

XD Hey, we all have our favorites right?

Just out of curiosity, who do we have in terms of characters here? I know for sure we have a Jedi, a Sith Apprentice, two bounty hunters, an Astromech droid and "crazy ass blue dude" (@NewKingofDrangleic :3), but who else do we have?

I'm also planning to throw in an NPC main-character protocol droid when we get to the IC, but that's more or less not important right now.

Woot. I've been really wanting to do a star wars rp lately. Thank you for your accidental post. Haha

Sorry for the double post, but, uhm, do you still need a jedi, or would you prefer a non force sensitive?

XD Hey, we all have our favorites right?

Just out of curiosity, who do we have in terms of characters here? I know for sure we have a Jedi, a Sith Apprentice, two bounty hunters, an Astromech droid and "crazy ass blue dude" (@NewKingofDrangleic :3), but who else do we have?

I'm also planning to throw in an NPC main-character protocol droid when we get to the IC, but that's more or less not important right now.
I was thinking of creating a stormtrooper who deserted after the fall of the Second Imperium (Galactic empire splinter faction) in 25 ABY (21 years after the destruction of the second death star). He'll be a former scout trooper, so in other words he'll be an expert at survival, marksmanship and reconnaissance as well as an experienced speeder bike driver, but absolutely terrible in close quarters and teamwork as well as suffer from an arrogant disposition and a sense of superiority.

Oh god....If he bumps in to Arc Beetle....OH GOD.

Reactions: caligari
Sorry for the double post, but, uhm, do you still need a jedi, or would you prefer a non force sensitive?

We're all loaded up on force sensitives right now (but it's unconfirmed,@ch0sen1), so I'd say that, at least for now, try to think outside the box.

And as of now, the Wayfarer and the Dynamic are tied. Just one more day to vote.

We're all loaded up on force sensitives right now (but it's unconfirmed,@ch0sen1), so I'd say that, at least for now, try to think outside the box.
Yeah I'm not a definite so it's not fair for me to hold that slot, it's anyone's game.

Technically speaking as the GM, the 4 "Force Users" spot was more or less reserved for people who wanted to know about the force prior to the RP starting, Force Sensitives are still allowed (they just can't know how to use the force). But to keep it fair, not everyone should be force sensitive. Since we have about 9 players (including ch0sen1 if they decide to participate), that would mean we could have 1-2 'Force Sensitives' outside of the 4 Jedi/Sith characters.

.....I'm so going to find some force crystals, and use them to make a 'force scanner' for arc beetle. and then use some more to make him seem force sensitive. ITS A FORCE SENSITIVE DROID, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Umm... Let's just stick to letting organic life forms be force sensitice for now. That would cause a few issues, I feel.

Plus, unless you're travelling on your own (which isn't going to happen unless the plot dictates it), finding those things are going to be pretty difficult given the state the Galaxy is in. Plus, unless we stopped at a secret Jedi/Sith Crystal mine, we wouldn't really be in the proper locations to find those crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.