Star Wars, anyone?

What Ship should we fly around in?

• XS Stock Light Freighter (TOR Ship)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamic-Class Freighter (Ebon Hawk)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Firespray-31-Class Patrol And Attack Craft (Slave 1)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wayfarer-Class Medium Transport

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Barloz Class Medium Freighter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Sith Swords respond to dark force energies, so when he's on the floor, mid battle about to get stabbed those tend to run pretty high, most sith weapons are more 'reactive' than jedi weapons. hence why it wasn't a jedi force sword.

Yes, he was, but he wasn't spotted, Nor was he (if you noticed) anywhere near any major events, so simply put, he slipped under the radar up untill some bounty hunter turned up, scanned him and murdered his dad.
as for the name. THATS THE POINT. he's name is ment to be too normal, its not his real name.

Okay, then maybe include his real name and put the fake one under an 'alias' tab or something. If you wanted to reveal his name ICly, then that's fine as well: I just would've liked to know before hand so I didn't go "Huh. Weird name for a Star Wars character".

As for the Sith sword, that sounds a bit complicated, but unless anyone wants to argue against it, I'll allow the existence of the weapon for now (the thing that gets me is the auto-return with dark powers thing. While Jedi and Sith can use the force to grab their sabers again, it's not a built-in feature. I'm just worried about it being too OP, as in you're disarmed and then within seconds you have your weapon again).

As for the Jedi purge thing, that's fine. Just keep in mind that between the Purge and the Battle of Yavin, that's about 30 so years. Then, there's another 6 for the Empire to fall, and probably 15 or so more between then and the period we're currently in (approximately 51 years since The Jedi Purge), so your character would be EXTREMELY old by now if we was old enough to learn how to speak during the Purge.

I did. The [REDACTED] you will also noticed I put a somewhat sarcastic weakness as a joke. so I did read everything.

Alright just checking. But don't say what I'm looking for, otherwise people would skip the rules. If you can edit your post like so :3

Okay, then maybe include his real name and put the fake one under an 'alias' tab or something. If you wanted to reveal his name ICly, then that's fine as well: I just would've liked to know before hand so I didn't go "Huh. Weird name for a Star Wars character".
Will do, not a issue.
As for the Sith sword, that sounds a bit complicated, but unless anyone wants to argue against it, I'll allow the existence of the weapon for now (the thing that gets me is the auto-return with dark powers thing. While Jedi and Sith can use the force to grab their sabers again, it's not a built-in feature. I'm just worried about it being too OP, as in you're disarmed and then within seconds you have your weapon again).
OH GOD NO. it was a one off thing, it will NEVER HAPPEN again. not unless he ends up in a near death situation or someone teaches.
As for the Jedi purge thing, that's fine. Just keep in mind that between the Purge and the Battle of Yavin, that's about 30 so years. Then, there's another 6 for the Empire to fall, and probably 15 or so more between then and the period we're currently in (approximately 51 years since The Jedi Purge), so your character would be EXTREMELY old by now if we was old enough to learn how to speak during the Purge.
Ok, you didn't explain time lapses well enough in your opening, I was confused as to what year it is. Not that its an issue. I might swap him to a wookie because that would fit everything far better. but then I'd have to make him a wookie who could talk common. or just make him about 60 or so, which is fine, Master Plo Koon was something like 382 in year 22bby.

I know I wasn't really super clear on the whole time period thing, that's my bad. Still trying to figure out the proper simantics, but we're roughly in 20-30ABY.

And the other stuff is alright with me, just wanted to clear the air ^^

Allright, so about 60 or so. awesome. I'll edit later, and do Arc beetles sheet.

Also guys; you kind of need to pick a faction. I'll add in the 'Smuggler/Bounty Hunter' one because I forgot to do so, but unless you disagree with EVERYTHING then you have to be in a faction. It doesn't really matter too much plot-wise (MC believes in the New Republic but still doesn't follow orders from them), it's more or less a guideline to some of your characters beliefs and, if you want to use the term, 'faith'.

I am sad. This slowed down. Do we need people again? What's going on? Who am I?

Um... Sorry about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.