Star Wars, anyone?

What Ship should we fly around in?

• XS Stock Light Freighter (TOR Ship)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamic-Class Freighter (Ebon Hawk)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Firespray-31-Class Patrol And Attack Craft (Slave 1)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wayfarer-Class Medium Transport

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Barloz Class Medium Freighter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get one later, if you're a good boy :3

Still having my own modified fighter. because I can. lord knows how its attached. Unless I get to be the pilot of the dynamic class.

Well, Maar is a good pilot (he'd be the captain), but he would more so be preoccupied with leading the group, so YC can take the helm as Co-Captain, @EddiEddi (unless Maar throws him out because he isn't flying at an optimal level).

So you set this up as your roleplay with you as the leader. I could make a power trip joke, but as is I'm just going to say 'screw this, I'm gonna fly my own ship,' and take Arc Beetle with me.

Well I AM the Game Master (GM), and that does imply I control the story and dictate what happens to the characters, so it would make sense that a character I play helps guide the team to where they need to go in order for progression. That's how GMing works, and it's worked out for me in the past.

So you want your own private ship?

Hence why I said I could make the joke. I guess We DM in different ways, I tend to just play 'one of the party' and have NPC's and outside events direct the characters.
Yeah, I'm just debating if I have a massivly modified fighter, or a full on transport.

True, but that's just how I've always done it.

But you want your own ship, seperate from ours, right? I'm not sure if I'll be okay with that for now, maybe to start off the RP he can travel with the group and later on he could get a ship when we deal with the ever complicating plot.

ok......I'll draw up my cs and Let you decide after, because his back story kinda requires him to have a ship.

Alright. Sorry if I seem to turn down a lot of stuff, it's just I'm not sure what everyone has planned for their characters yet. When I see your sheet I'll see if there's any issues and let you know.

So, would playing an HRD that is programmed to believe it's organic be okay? Or, at least to behave like it's human with free will and all that jazz.

Human Replica Droid, never mind! Like Guri!

That could be fun, yeah! Especially with the other droids constantly saying 'you're a droid, moron'.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Have procured my character's appearance. Will work on the background and what not after some sleep. I haven't gotten much sleep of late. Darn you Fallout 4.

XD that's to be expected when you get a game on that level.

I should know because Battlefront's taken up a LOT of my day xD

In Star Wars it is not Hacking, people. It is Slicing. get your lingo right

@EddiEddi, okay, so your character is a force sensitive, but he managed to make a Sith weapon fly off the walls with little to no training? Also, he was alive during the Jedi Purge prior to the Empire's defeat?

Also, the name doesn't really strike me as coming from 'Star Wars'. Seems a bit to normal, in my opinion.

In Star Wars it is not Hacking, people. It is Slicing. get your lingo right
I know. My character will call it such, I'm using it as a temporary term because I don't know how much people know. For instance, I've refered to all the weapons by their 'searchable name' rather than what I'd call em.

@EddiEddi, okay, so your character is a force sensitive, but he managed to make a Sith weapon fly off the walls with little to no training? Also, he was alive during the Jedi Purge prior to the Empire's defeat?

Also, the name doesn't really strike me as coming from 'Star Wars'. Seems a bit to normal, in my opinion.
Sith Swords respond to dark force energies, so when he's on the floor, mid battle about to get stabbed those tend to run pretty high, most sith weapons are more 'reactive' than jedi weapons. hence why it wasn't a jedi force sword.
Yes, he was, but he wasn't spotted, Nor was he (if you noticed) anywhere near any major events, so simply put, he slipped under the radar up untill some bounty hunter turned up, scanned him and murdered his dad.
as for the name. THATS THE POINT. he's name is ment to be too normal, its not his real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.