Star Wars, anyone?

What Ship should we fly around in?

• XS Stock Light Freighter (TOR Ship)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamic-Class Freighter (Ebon Hawk)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Firespray-31-Class Patrol And Attack Craft (Slave 1)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wayfarer-Class Medium Transport

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Barloz Class Medium Freighter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NewKingofDrangleic, still like the character, but do you mind editing some of the Jedi/Sith stuff so it makes sense for the IC? If the Jedi/Sith are pretty much in hiding and the Galaxy doesn't believe they exist anymore, I don't think he could go around flaunting the fact he's killed Force users without being labelled as insane.

Alright, the poll is CLOSED.

It's still a tie unfortunately, so I'm calling in one final thing to pick our ship!

@WitchChild, since you brought the Wayfarer to the equation, pick a number between One and Ten! I've scattered them around so that every other number is one ship or another (ex. 1 = Falcon, 2 = Firespray, and it repeats along those lines).

Those aren't the actual choices, of course, as the tie is between the Wayfarer and Dynamic-Class ships.

So: Pick a number between One and Ten, then I'll post the spoiler showing which ship won the poll (and what the numbers were so you know it wasn't cheating).

Ah yes I read through it after I posted him up and was like yeah gotta edit some stuff

Alright, the poll is CLOSED.

It's still a tie unfortunately, so I'm calling in one final thing to pick our ship!

@WitchChild, since you brought the Wayfarer to the equation, pick a number between One and Ten! I've scattered them around so that every other number is one ship or another (ex. 1 = Falcon, 2 = Firespray, and it repeats along those lines).

Those aren't the actual choices, of course, as the tie is between the Wayfarer and Dynamic-Class ships.

So: Pick a number between One and Ten, then I'll post the spoiler showing which ship won the poll (and what the numbers were so you know it wasn't cheating).

Alright! Drum Roll please

The Dynamic-Class Freighter!

image.jpg

1 - Dynamic

2 - Wayfarer

3 - Dynamic

4 - Wayfarer

5 - Dynamic

6 - Wayfarer

7 - Dynamic

8 - Wayfarer

9 - Dynamic

10 - Wayfarer

XD Sorry, but you picked. AND DONT YOU ARE EDIT THAT POST TO RESELECT (:3)

Alright, so the ship debacle is settled then!

*is not plotting ways to get the Hawk out of the picture in-game*

Don't worry @WitchChild, we'll come across a Wayfarer in our adventures and I'll give you the option to steal it :3

Oy! Who changed their vote? Went to close the poll and it's changed.

Doesn't really matter now because the Dynamic-Class already won, I'm just saying 'who dunit'?

It was me. I didn't realise the poll had already closed and didn't want to deal with a tie-breaker, so I was like "fuck it".

You bastard. Should've voted earlier

That is not in this thread, no rules stated here.

no-power-here.jpg

Yeah yeah, post your sheet :3

Status
Not open for further replies.