Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean rolled his eyes "It's not like I haven't been shot before. Why're you here anyways? I thought you said something about me not getting into your work. Basically I'm still a criminal with a cold case, but that doesn't mean that they aren't still after me in some states." He shrugs, wincing a little bit. "And, is your shoulder better? I've been wondering about it for a little while now." He asks, looking at Eli with no emotion. He wasn't going to break-down or anything like some people, nor was he going to really talk. He was just curious.

"I'm here because I'm the one who saved your scrawny ass." Eli stated taking a few steps back. He knew himself. Being close was a bad idea. "And watch what you say here. Nurses aren't exactly bound by doctor-patient confidentiality since they aren't doctors." Eli informed. He took a seat next to the bed. "It's fine." He commented eyeing Sean confused as to why he asked.

Sean sighs "Thanks I guess. When am I allowed to leave?" He asks curiously. He glanced at the males lips for a couple of seconds before looking around "Do you mind handing me my clothes? I need to change." He sits up and looks at Eli expectantly.
For some unknown reason he wanted to grab Eli and kiss him senseless, but then it would be awkward for the both of them and then that would be bad. But his mind thought otherwise, grabbing the males hand he pulls him down to his level and kisses Eli softly. He wasn't sure how Eli would react though. After leaving right after they had sex a few months ago already made things weird for them, now him kissing the male may just make things worse.

"When the doctors clear you. Probably tomorrow." Eli answered with a shrug. He had been here plenty of times. He liked handling perps face to face too much not to end up with his fair share of bullets. He noticed Sean staring. What he was staring at Eli didn't know but he, being the kind and caring person he is (yeah right), he grabbed Sean's clothes. As he was about to hand them over, the brunettes lips were on his. It wasn't demanding or angry or anything. It was sweet and Eli couldn't truthfully say he never expected that. Eli closed his eyes, indulging himself for a few moments before moving away. "Miss me?" He smirked down at Sean as he handed him his clothes.

Sean shrugged "Possibly." He slowly gets off the bed, making sure that he's 'careful' and that he doesn't reopen his wound. "Thanks." He takes off whatever they had clothed him with already so now he was butt naked, he grabbed his shirt and slipped it on before trying to grab his boxers. He slipped and landed on Eli, (( What a coincidence? )) his eyes widened "Oh shit. Well uh. Sorry." He mumbles, grabbing the males shoulders he slowly pushes himself up, now standing in front of Eli without anything covering his lower region.

Eli raised a brow. "Somehow I'm doubting that was an accident." He commented. His eyes were teasing as he reached down and picked up Sean's boxers. He held them for him so he could step in and pulled them up. Eli didn't think twice about helping Sean with his pants as well. The poor guy just got shot, he could at least help him get dressed. 'You saved his life! Was that not enough?!' Eli looked over Sean's face. No it wasn't. It wasn't enough and Eli knew it would never be enough. "I can sign you out and we'll get you some food." He offered kindly.

Sean smiles and he chuckles "My dear boy, of course it wasn't an accident because I totally want you to have sex with me." He says teasingly, sitting back on the bed "And that would be quite lovely, I absolutely hate this place. Hospitals just make me lose my Bad assness. Not that, that's a word but whatever. It's a word for me." He mumbles, looking around, feeling stupid for once.

Eli watched Sean for a long moment. He was so strange. He nodded and walked out. He found the nurses station. Eli filled out the necessary paperwork before returning to the room. He leaned on the doorway nonchalantly. "Ready? I'm hungry. Food here sucks." He stated, arms crossed.

Sean nods and he stands up, leaning on Eli. They then both walked out of the hospital and got into Eli's car, driving to McDonalds. They both got what they wanted and Sean dug right into his food, god he was so hungry he felt like he would be able to eat Lava Rocks. "Do you mind taking me home?" He asks with his mouth full, glancing at Eli.

"Sure." Eli shrugged. He sipped his drink. Popping in a few fries. He followed Sean's directions and looked up at his home. "Not bad." He said. He glanced at Sean for a moment. He was either going to regret this decision for the rest of his life or be really happy.
"Hey." He said to catch the now dark haired boys attention. Once Sean turned, Eli leaned forward and kissed him. He pulled back after a few seconds. "Maybe I wouldn't mind if you showed up for lunch tomorrow. Maybe."

Sean raised an eyebrow "Who says I'll come" He murmurs, smirking a little bit. So Eli did like him, that mad him happy. "Hopefully I don't have anything else to do tomorrow." He chuckles, getting out and walking back to his place, going inside and into his room.

(( Sorry that it's short. DX ))

Eli raised a brow with a slight smirk. Sean wasn't so bad when he wasn't being such a total prick, but then again so was he. Eli drove home, finishing his meal on the way. He stepped into his home, tossing his trash and settled in the living room.

Sean plopped down onto his bed and closed his eyes, not falling asleep. He just laid there, thinking about Eli's face. "Stupid idiot. You're doing things to me." He mumbled, completely unhappy about it. He wasn't used to having people close to him, he didn't know if he liked the feeling or not but it sure was weird for him.

Eli fell asleep on the couch that night. He wasn't sure what was going on between him and Sean. Maybe it was just a fling, maybe it was more. He didn't get much sleep that night, tossing and turning as his mind conjure possibilities. He awoke with his alarm and sighed softly. He got up, showered and changed into his uniform. He picked up Marylyn before stopping for breakfast. They headed to the precinct and started working on cases that were still unsolved.

Sean finally fell asleep around Three-O-Clock so he didn't wake up until at least until it was right before Lunch. He sighs quietly, rolling off of his bed, groaning as he landed on his wound.
He walked into the bathroom and took a much needed shower, getting out quickly and changing into his usual clothes. He sat on his bed thinking about if he should go or not, because he'd have to stand by the Police Station for possibly a long time if Eli got held up where he was and that would be back because.. He's a criminal and if they found that out then he was screwed.
He shrugs, walking out of his House. He goes to the Police Station and waits outside, leaning on a wall.

Eli stepped out of the interrogation room. They had the right person, he knew it, they all knew it but he wasn't cracking.
"Damnitt!" He yelled kicking a chair in frustration. It flew across the hall and slammed into the wall.
"Eli!" His captain walked up with a stern face. "Go take a break." He said leaving no room for argument. Eli huffed and walked out, running a hand through his cropped hair with a harsh sigh. He looked to his right and saw Sean. He had completely forgotten. "Hey, you came?"

"Uh, yeah. Should I just go?" Sean asks, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "If you want me to go I completely understand, it seems like your busy." He gives Eli a small smile before turning and walking the other way. He honestly didn't want to be a burden or anything. Actually he did, but it seemed like Eli was really pissed right now so maybe it wouldn't be the best time.

"No wait." Eli reached out and grabbed Sean's arm. "It's fine. I sort of forgot but right now I really just need to be away from work." He said quickly. "Let's go get lunch kay?" He said moving to stand by Sean's side. He sighed softly and began walking with him, hand slipping into Sean's naturally.

Sean nods "Yeah.. Alright." He mumbles quietly as he squeezes Eli's hand. They both go to a somewhat fancy restaurant, ordering what they liked off the Menu. He slowly ate his Burger, glancing at Eli a couple of times. "So, do you mind telling me what happened?" He asks, eyebrow raised.
He usually was able to somewhat help sometimes if he knew the Criminal. He had met a ton.

Eli picked at his plate of spaghetti. Mostly he just pushed it around his plate. His mind was stuck on the case. It was pissing him off! "This case is more annoying than yours was." He huffed. He chewed his bottom lip. It was such a bad idea to share information about a case with a criminal but he did it anyway. "This guy raped and killed eight little girls, that we know of. All of the evidence is circumstantial but it all points to him. We just need go get him to confess!" He growled tossing his fork down and raking his fingers through his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.