Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Awwwwwwww Elllliiiiiiiiiii c'x ))

Sean had just turned on the TV when he had noticed the note and.. Chocolates?. He raised an eyebrow, standing up and walking over to the small table. First, he picked up the note, basically reading it over and over again.
His heart warmed up, smiling happily. That was… Most likely the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for him. He grabbed a chocolate out from the box and ran upstairs, going into their room, now staring at the Sleeping Eli.

After a couple of minutes, he walked over to the bed and jumped onto Eli, wrapping his arms around the males waist. "Thank you so much~" He mumbled, nuzzling his face into the males back.
He knew that Eli was right though, he could be pretty stupid at times and a little bit childish. But he's glad that Eli accepts him for him. It made him feel… Special?.

(I'm feeling sweet today.....)

Eli was sleeping soundly. He wasn't having any particular dream. It was more of a series of strange clips running through his mind, too fast to truly remember upon waking up. He snored softly, unsuspecting of Sean mere feet away. He gasped, freezing as he felt something, or someone, crash into him. Arms were wrapped around his waist and Eli was getting ready to attack whoever it was that pounced. Then he heard the familiar voice of Sean. Eli exhaled relieved. It wasn't some burgalar. It was just Sean. Wait...Sean!

Eli sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked down at the man attached to his waist as he forced himself awake. "Yeah. What's up?" He asked. His voice was thick and rough from waking up so suddenly. His hair was a mess as he ran his fingers through it. Eli looked around with half lidded eyes and noticed the chocolates he had left out earlier. "You found it." He mumbled mostly to himself. "So....am I forgiven?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Well I was never really mad at you. I was just trying to make you happy, because I wasn't sure if you didn't like me being.. Well me, so I wanted to try and be something different." Sean states happily, sitting up and kissing the males cheek.
"Now, you can go back to sleep. Sorry for waking you, I just didn't want to wait." He grins cheekily, moving so now he's straddling Eli. He pushed the other down onto the bed before leaning down and resting his head on the males chest.

(( Adorable. ~ ))

Eli blinked slightly shocked. Sean had changed...to make him happy? Although Eli would never wish for Sean to change in the slightest, no matter how childish and annoying he may get, that fact that he was willing and ready to change for him, warmed Eli's heart. He lay back without a fight, wrapping his arms around Sean's waist. He held his blonde tight to his chest allowing his eyes to close. "Love you." He mumbled through a sleep fogged brain and let his body drift into endless sleep.

( Bed time ~ )

Sean grinned "I love you tooooooooo~" He sang before closing his eyes, falling asleep almost instantly, exhausted from his exploring.

He woke up pretty early the next morning, and since he was still on top of Eli, he decided to get revenge for what happened the other day. He slowly started to grind himself against the other male, leaning down a little bit so that their bodies were pretty close. Not like he was gonna do much anyways, just get revenge.. Have a little fuuuun~.

(( Night. :D ))

Reactions: k-michelle412
Eli shifted slighty. He groaned, moving to a better position on his back while he slept. In his mind, once blank from exhausted, was now alight with images. He was fast asleep as Sean moved their hips together but in his sleeping state, he was much more responsive than when he was awake. Eli let out a shuddering breath, one hand coming up to the small of Sean's back and pressing down. Eli thrust forward, completely unaware of what was really happening in the waking world.

Sean raised an eyebrow and he chuckled softly as he continued to grind his hips against the males. He slid his hands under Eli's shirt and started flicking and pinching the males nipples, wondering if Eli would wake up from that.

(( Sorry that it's somewhat short. I just woke up. ))

"Nnn." Eli moaned softly. In his mind, Sean slowly conjured up. Eli began dreaming of the things that were actually happening, although he didn't know it. Just from grinding and the quick, harsh pinches of Sean's fingers, Eli was hard. His brow creased as a small frown came upon his face. He whined softly, hips moving for more friction. If you really strained your ears, you could hear Sean's name slip out scarcely audible.

((lol sex dream~))

(( Heh, adorable. xD ))

Sean chuckled softly before raising an eyebrow "You're a heavy sleeper. Jeez." He grinned and slipped Eli's pants and shirt off so he was no completely exposed. He wrapped his hand around his sleeping lovers hard on, stroking him slowly. "Wake up Elllliiii~" He whispered into the males ear before biting his lovers neck a few times.

"Nnnah!" Eli gasped in a strangely feminine voice. His body had fully submitted to Sean's touch. He became rock solid in only a few strokes of Sean's hand as he gripped the sheets. As Sean whispered to him, Eli frowned slightly before his face melted into pleasure, concious mind giving over to the pleasure his sleeping state gave.
"Ah...haa.............nnngh...........Sean...." Eli panted softly. All moans were breathless gasps and confessions. Eli was alight with everything. He arched up, pulling on the sheets. "Sean..." He murmured again, concious mind recognizing the feelings rushing through him. "Fuck Sean what are you....fuck." Eli groaned loudly, mind awakening fully. "Mmmmm!"

Sean grinned and he laughed before moving off of Eli, getting off the bed. He leaned down and licked the males shaft slowly before walking out of the room, going into the kitchen. Damn that felt good. He should do that more often. After a few moments he decided to start cooking breakfast, making some eggs and bacon. His mind had wandered back to Eli, but he quickly shook it off, it was only for revenge. "Dododo." He sings, swaying his hips back and forth.

Eli whimpered softly as Sean got up. He really wished he would have stayed asleep. He was barely even awake now but he was all too aware of the feeling of Sean's tongue sliding up his member. "Oh~!" He gasped, arching. Sean retreated soon after, leaving Eli writhing. He was in the throws of pleasure and Sean just left him like that! Eli moaned, whimpering as he took his member into his own hand. "Ah..." He wrapped his fingers around himself, stroking his stiff shaft up and down. "Oh shit." Eli hadn't touched himself in so long. It was such a foreign feeling to him now. Eli moaned loudly as he stroked himself at the perfect pace. He tightened his fist just lightly, nearly growling in pleasure. "Fuck!" Eli thrust up into his tight hand, making the bed he lay on creak shamelessly. He could hear Sean singing in the kitchen and for a brief moment wondered how loud his was. Eli quickly passed up that thought as pure hot ecstasy shot through his body.

Sean had heard him, and found it quite amusing. "You can just use your hand from now on!" He yells, loud enough for Eli to hear him. He chuckled softly before finally finishing up the food, getting a plate and putting some food on it. He sat down on a chair, setting his plate down on the table. He slowly ate his food, humming to himself. If people didn't know him, they'd think he was absolutely nuts. In all honesty, he was just happy. Teasing Eli was rather indeed fun, and very.. Very amusing. He kicked his legs around slowly, thinking about what he would be doing today.

"Bastard." Eli ground out through clenched teeth. He was so close! "Ahhhhh!" He was so freaking close but he wasn't cumming! "Fuck please....oh god!" Eli was on his hands and knees, thrusting into his closed fist. He could feel it, begging to be released. Why could he cum?! "Sean!" Eli cried out, arms buckling so he was laying, as in the air. "Sean please I....I can't...fuck Sean just finish me off please!" Eli begged from the bedroom. He was still pumping himself, wishing for release that wouldn't come without a certain blonde's touch.

"I'm eating!" Sean yelled, lying easily. He had finished his food just moments ago. He chuckled softly and after a few moments, finally decided to go help Eli. He walked upstairs and into their room, staring at Eli with a raised eyebrow. He turned the male over so that now Eli was laying on his back, removing the males hand from his shaft. He knelt down and slowly licked Eli's member, wrapping his lips around the males tip, sucking on it roughly.

"Haaa...." Eli breathed. His hands gripped Sean's blonde locks in shaking fists. This felt incredible. "Sean..." He whimpered, bucking into Sean's mouth. He wanted more. He wanted to feel the entirety of Sean's mouth and tongue wrapped around him. "So...close..nnnngh!" Eli was shaking in pleasure. He had never felt anything so amazing before. It rivaled his first time. No, it was beyond that. This was the best feeling he'd ever had. "Oh god I...cumming!" Eli shivered as a loud moan ripped from his throat. He spilled into Sean's mouth, trembling from the high amounts of pleasure surging through his system.

Sean swallowed the males release happily, slowly lapping up whatever he missed. He smiled and stood up, lightly bending over and kissing Eli. "I made breakfast if you want any. I left some in the fridge for you." He grinned and walked out of the room, going back into the kitchen. He made some coffee and drank it pretty quickly, just so he could wake up a little bit more.

Eli nodded numbly as he fell back on to the bed. He sighed content as his body slipped into that post orgasm numbness that just left him tingling. "Wow." He muttered after Sean had left. That felt great! A few minutes later, Eli appeared in the kitchen in loose sweats, shuffling on wobbly legs. He yawned softly as he pulled his breakfast out of the fridge and put it in the microwave. While it reheated, he made coffee.

Collecting his things, Eli joined Sean in the living room and sat. "Hey." He said casually before digging into breakfast.

Sean smiles and he glances at Eli, patting the other males head happily. He was watching some old spanish movie and had gotten bored ages ago. "I think I may go out and swim again, now that was very fun." He grinned and leaned back on the couch, crossing his legs.

(( Sorry that they're so short! ))

Status
Not open for further replies.