Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean thought about it "Well, the only way to get them to confess is when you ask them something from their personal life or something. Me, I'd already be in jail if you idiots, no offense, asked me something like that. Such as a first kiss, or a hobby." He shrugs and finishes up his Burger, looking at Eli "Don't get so stressed about it. He'll crack soon enough." He grins a little bit before standing up. "Anyways we don't want your boss to get mad at you, so I'll be on my way, alright?"

Eli sighed and scraped his pasta into a to go box. He picked it up and stood with Sean. "Thanks for the advice." He said. Eli took Sean's hand as they walked out. He hadn't pulled away when they held hands before so he felt okay with doing it again. He walked back to work with Sean. "See ya later." He said nonchalantly. He tilted Sean's chin up and pressed a kiss to his lips. He offered no explination as he walked back into work after parting, a smile playing on his lips for the rest of the day.

Sean raised an eyebrow, staring at Eli's disappearing form. "Well then. He wants to get laid." He chuckles before walking back to his house. The rest of the day he was just laying in his bed, having nothing else to do.

Ali walked into the Police station wearing all black, he noticed Eli and walked up to him. Ali poked the males back "You do know that you're just getting played right?. Sean doesn't stay with his toys for very long. You seem like a nice guy so I suggest that you stop hanging around him, I bet you right now he's with someone else already." He grinned a little bit "But it's your choice. Bye!" He walks out of the Police station, going back to his small place Downtown.

Eli stared at the boys retreating form. Who. The. Hell. Was. That? Eli blinked and shrugged. Well if Sean was in to flings then, well fine. Eli could do flings. Eli walked to the parking lot. During lunch the man confessed so work was relatively easy after that. He unlocked his car and slid into the front seat. He heard the click of a gun and the cool barrel press to the back of his head. He glanced in the rear view and saw a boys face. If he had been paying attention he would have known this was Bry, that he had been following him since he watched Eli save Cade. He'd seen them hold hands and kiss and he wouldn't have it. "Drive to Cade's." He growled. Eli stared him down in the rear view before he started his car and drove.

(( Happiness Is Overrated. ))

Sean got up and walked into the bathroom, turning on and getting into the shower. He took at least Five minutes to finish up before he got out and got dressed, wearing only boxers. He looked out his Monitor and noticed Eli's car in the Parking lot. He raised an eyebrow until he noticed that Bry and Eli got out together. He puffed out his cheeks "Stupid." He groans quietly.

Bry walked Eli out of the car at gun point and led him to Cade's front door. If he wanted to leave him for a filthy cop he would pay. "Ring the doorbell." He commanded, nudging Eli with the gun. The cop grumbled an insult beneath his breath as he pressed the small button.

Sean walked over to his front door and he opened it up, he had his gun sitting on the table next to the door if he really needed it. "Oh uh, hey." He says awkwardly, looking at Bry, glaring at the man. He didn't like when other people held a gun towards what's 'his. Yes, he thought Eli was his, but it didn't matter.

"You thought you could leave me for this?!" Bry yelled, nudging Eli with his gun. "Well it's not gonna happen!" Bry yanked Eli back, arm around his throat, gun to his head. "Really Cade?! A cop?! You left me for a cop! A worthless fucking pig!!" Bry yelled cocking his gun, finger on the trigger. "We were so good together Cade. We could have done so much together and you leave me for this piece of crap?! Well it's not gonna happen! I won't let it!"

Sean sighs "Calm down, B." He slowly took a step towards them. "I love you, B. He was just a small fling I promise you. I don't know what went on in my head when I broke it off with you. You don't want to have blood on your hands, I promise." He lies easily. "If you allow this man to go, I promise that I won't leave you." He talked cautiously, eyeing the gun. "Please Bry?" He slowly grabbed Bry's arm, staring at the man intently. "Allow the 'Worthless fucking pig' to go and live on with his miserable life. Now put the gun away."

"Y-You promise right? You won't leave me." Bry smiled as Sean came closer. He thought he would have to force Sean to come back to him, have to prove they were meant to be but he was coming willingly!

Eli jammed his elbow into Bry's stomach once he was distracted. He grabbed the wrist holding the gun, twisting it. Bry yelled out in pain, dropping the weapon. Eli kicked the back of his knee, dropping the boy to the ground, twisting his arm painfully behind his back. Okay, so maybe he was a little pissed off by being called a worthless fucking pig, twice, and a lit (a lot) upset at being called a fling, and maybe, just maybe, he was using just a tad bit more force than necessary. He pulled cuffs from his back pocket, clamping them tightly around Bry's wrists. "You just attempted murder." Eli stood, yanking Bry up roughly and slamming him against the wall.
"No! No Cade! Cade don't let him do this to me! We...We belong together remember!" Eli shoved Bry roughly into the wall.
"Shut up." Eli glanced at Sean for a brief moment before dragging Bry out of the building. He pushed him into the back of the car and took him to the station. They booked him for assault of a federal officer and attempted murder, his court date would be in thirty days, stuck in the county jail until then.. Eli went home feeling exhausted. He felt....horrible and he knew it was from Sean's words, whether he realized it conciously or not.

Sean sighs softly, walking back into his house and shutting the door. He walks into his room and looks through one of his old bags, grabbing Eli's old Sweats. He walked to the Police Station and handed them to an Officer, telling them that they needed to give this to Eli.
After the Officer nods, he leaves and goes back home. Once he reaches his house he walks in and goes into his room, plopping down onto his bed. He yawned quietly "Life brings drama and unhappiness to people who have committed sin. Indeed it's quite annoying." He mumbles to himself before turning on the TV, watching 'The Purge.'

Eli convinced himself he was over Sean. He hadn't seen him since he turned Bry in. That was a few days ago. Eli sat at his desk, going through case files. Sean's case was officially labeled cold. There were no new cases and it was filed away at the cold case office upstate. Eli rubbed his temples as he sipped his coffee. His sweats had been returned to him, a stab of pain shooting through his chest. His mind wandered to Sean, wondering how he was before quickly rerouting to the case at hand.

Sean was walking around, having nothing else to do. He would think of Eli but easily got distracted by absolutely nothing. He got a job at some Cafe place because he needed the money.
He walked into his work and put on an apron, along with a smile on his face. He liked his job, in a way. It would annoy him when people would complain that the Coffee was crappy yet still came back the next day to complain some more.
He was starting a new life, but he would, and could, still kill if he needed to. People are still out there, hiding. He will find them. But right now, he wanted to be off the charts for everyone.

Eli groaned as he reread file after file. They were stuck on this case and he hadn't slept in days.
"Eli, why don't we take a break." Marylyn suggested.
"I can't. I gotta review these files." Eli shook his head. Marylyn rolled her eyes and yanked on his arm.
"We are going and that's that." Eli groaned as he was dragged to his car by a strangely strong Marylyn. He got in and drove them to this cafe she wouldn't stop talking about. Eli rubbed his eyes and took a seat in the back, far away from everyone else. "Just get me the usual." He mumbled leaving back into the seat, head on the cushions, eyes close. Marylyn giggled and shook her head as she walked up to the cashier.

Sean had been talking to one of his Co-workers once the female had come up, they told him to go over there, so he did. He turned and looked at her, smiling. "How may I help you, Ma'am?" He asks kindly, waiting for her to order. He had his pen and paper ready, since the Cashier wasn't working today.

"Can I get a java chip frappeccino with extra whip and for my friend over there," she guestured to Eli, " Can I had a large vanilla iced coffee with two shots of expresso please."

Sean nods, first finishing up the Java Chip Frappeccino with extra whip, handing it to the woman. "There you go Ma'am, the other one will be right up." He smiles and makes the Large Vanilla Ice Coffee, adding two shots of expresso. He then hands it to the girl and chuckles softly. "That'll be Ten dollars please?" She hands him the money and he stuffs it into a small case where they're keeping the money until they're able to get the Cashier to work.
"Have a great day!" He yelled at her as she walked away.

Eli muttered a small thank you to Marylyn as he took his drink. It was finished rather quickly. The headache that had been abusing his skull faded soon after. Eli sighed in relief, already feeling better.
"Okay so maybe I did need this."he chuckled softly. Marylyn smirked sipping her drink.
"I know."

Sean finished up his shift after the girl had walked away, he was getting his Pay-check tomorrow so he'll be able to pay for this house. He took off his apron and walked out the front door, he didn't exactly have a car so he had to walk everywhere. Not that he cared though, but sometimes it just got extremely hot. By the time he had almost gotten home, he was sweaty so he took off his shirt, feeling somewhat better. "Why does it have to be so hot when I walk home." He mumbles softly, leaning on a tree that had shade. He sat down and closed his eyes, listening to the noise around him.

Eli and Marylyn returned to the precinct. Marylyn got out of the car, adamant about him going and getting some sleep. Of course the man simply rolled his eyes and drove off. He rolled around the city, calming himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.