Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean nods, panting silently "Yeah, have fun." He waits until Eli walks into the bathroom and turns on the water before getting up. He puts his boxers and Eli's sweats, quickly walking out the door.
He ran out of the hotel and went to a bar, calling someone so they can meet. His next victim agreed, making him smirk.
Once Sean's victim reached the bar, he grabbed the males arm and pulled him into an Alley.
The male looked a little bit confused but he didn't really care as he quickly raped and killed the man. He smiled victoriously, quickly running into a Forest that was close by. People didn't see him so everything worked out fine. It took him a few days but he was able to reach California, he chuckles, walking into a Hotel. He pays for the room and walks to the elevator, stepping in and going to the fourth floor. He walked into his room and plopped down onto his bed. He'll have to change his looks if he wanted to stay here.

Just like expected, Eli came back to am empty room. He sighed, drying himself off and pulling on new clothes. He packed up his things and check out the of the room. A small well of disappointment filled his gut. Oh well, Sean was long gone. Eli got what he wanted and he could go back to normal.
"Bastard stole my favorite pair of sweats." Eli grumbled as he pulled out of the parking spot.

It had been a few months since then. Eli had gone back to work, using every walking hour to work on cases. Ever since that night, his brain would bring back those memories. They only receded at work. Eli missed Sean and he knew it but he would never admit it. He rode around the city, patrolling. Marylyn was sitting in the passenger seat, radio playing softly.

Sean had died his hair from Brown to an Ash color, he wore blue contacts and had changed his name to Cade. In all honestly, he thought about Eli a lot. But he didn't do a thing about it since now he was a free man, being able to go to as many bars without being worried of getting caught, he was able to go on dates with random people, hell he was able to buy a house if he wanted. He decided to go back to the City where Eli was in, obviously because he missed the place.
He had bought a nice Apartment on the Tenth floor, having a nice view. Right now he just went outside and started walking around, chuckling as he saw little kids running around and parents chasing after them.

Eli pulled over having seen nothing. Marylyn and him chatted idly about anything. The police radio crackled to life. They were calling all units. There was a hostage situation a few blocks over. Eli turned on the sirens and kicked the car into gear. Marlyn and Eli were one of the first responders there. They were briefed on the situation and Eli stared at the building. It was a local restaurant, robbery gone bad. There were women and children inside. "Let me go in." Eli said. There was some resistance but he was allowed inside, gun having to be left outside.

Sean had heard all of the commotion, walking around the corner he notices the Restaurant. Whoever the idiot was that decided to rob the place, could have done so much better. He walked over to a female police officer that had just gotten there, asking what happened and what was going on. He tried to make himself sound worried, when he was actually feeling quite irritated. Criminals are loosing their touch.
He leaned on a wall of a building that was just right across the street from the Restaurant, chuckling quietly to himself as he waits for it to end. "Tsk."

Eli walked in, hands raised in surrender. "I just want to talk." He stated calmly. The perp was sweating. He was on edge and paranoid. Eli was the precincts profiler and quickly deduced how to handle this man.
"You don't want to hurt these children. They're innocent. Let them go and I can get you out of here."
"No! You're a filthy cop! You...you'll all kill me!" He screamed, waving around his gun like a maniac. The kids screamed, some crying.
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" The man screamed. He was pacing hands over his ears.

It took nearly thirty minutes but Eli was able to free the hostages and get the criminal under custody with only a gunshot wound to the shoulder.
"Eli!" Marylyn ran to him as soon at the perp was apprehended. She catapulted into him, having been worried. "He shot you!"
"Yes and I'm fine. Only muscle. No arteries. Nothin." Eli smiled and hugged her with his uninjured arm.

Sean waited for a while, wanting to know who had gone in there since he got there a few moments after the Police Officer walked in.

Once he noticed it was Eli, he quickly walked up to Eli and raised an eyebrow "Are you alright sir?" He asks softly, staring at the wound on his shoulder. He was curious, maybe the 'Insane' idiot who decided on robbing the place wasn't so bad. But he didn't know, since the male would be in Jail for a while.

"Excuse me but you aren't allowed here." Marylyn stated. She stood in front of Eli protectively, eyeing the stranger suspiciously. Something about him seemed familiar.

Eli turned to the voice and had to do a double take. It couldn't be but that voice. He knew that voice but he looked like a new person. Eli eyed him suspiciously.
"No, no it's fine. He's with me." Eli mumbled. He gently nudged his partner aside, eyes never leaving Sean. He grabbed his hand and hurried off to where they were less likely of being overheard. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Eli whispered harshly as he turned around.

Sean raised an eyebrow "I live here?. Why does it matter? I doubt people will recognize me." He shrugs "My name is now Cade by the way. So just don't act like you really know me. We could be.. Old friends." He shrugs and chuckles.
"Why does it matter? I was rightfully born here." He sneers, crossing his arms.

(( Sorry that it's somewhat short. DX ))

"Don't come around my job." Eli huffed before walking away. How was it that when he was finally okay with never seeing Sean again, he pops back up. "Annoying." He mumble. Eli completely ignored the flutter of happiness that erupted upon seeing him. Nope, he didn't feel it. Not. One. Bit.

Sean rolled his eyes and chuckled "Alright, Eli." He yells before turning and walking the other way. He meets with one of his new toys and goes on a date with them at the mall. They walk around and talk for a while, laughing and poking each other like idiots.
He kept his mind off of Eli as best as he could with Bray, his date.

Eli just dove back into work. He wasn't going to get caught up with Sean again. It was dangerous and he could go to jail for their little trist months ago.
Marylyn tried to convince him to go home. It didn't work. It never did really but she always tried.

Sean held the males hand as they walked past the Police station, laughing at some old people trying to get mad at each other. They were now dating since it seemed like Bray was exactly like him. He never committed an actual crime though.
"So. What should we do?" Sean asks, looking at Bray. "We should go to your place" The male says huskily, running his hands up and down his chest, making Sean chuckle quietly.

"You aren't seriously thinking of going are you?" Marylyn asked, mouth agape, eyes wide. "You just got shot and you want to go undercover to bust Frankie?!" She yelled.
"Yup." Eli said as he took off his uniform. Marylyn was practically his sister. He changed into fitted jeans and a black tshirt that hugged his muscles in all the right ways. He shrugged on a black leather jacket and slipped on his Jordan's. He pulled on a grey beanie that matched his shoes as he closed his locker.
"Are you suicidal?" She asked following him to the front of the building.
"Not that I'm aware of, no." He a answered bored. He slipped his gun into his waistband and stuck the bug in his ear to hear instructions.
"This is insane! You're gonna get yourself killed Eli!" Marylyn said following him outside.
"You say that all the time." He stated barely noticing Sean. He didn't even see the boy he was with.
"Fine! Go on your suicide mission!" She yelled giving up.
"That's all I ask~." He chuckled with a grin.
"You're an ass." She grumbled.
"And you love it." He hopped into an unmarked car and rode off. Marylyn watched him go shaking her head with a fond smile. She turned to see the same dark haired boy from the scene earlier. She watche him walk away. He was definitely familiar and she found it quite odd she had seen him twice in one day.

Sean and Bray walked home, doing all types of things once they reached his room. (( No explanation needed. )) Once they were finished, Sean was panting but satisfied. He quickly kicked Bray out of his house and broke up with him, knowing the male would most likely go away.
The strange thing was though, was that Bray didn't leave for a couple of hours. He just sat in front of Sean's door, waiting for him to come out. Sean grabbed his gun and stuffed it into his back pocket, opening his front door. He kicks Bray and starts to yell a ton of insults, saying he was going to call the cops if the man didn't leave. Finally after maybe thirty minutes of yelling Bray left, he sighed with relief once the male did.

"Jesus, I hate men sometimes." He shrugs, his mind wandered off, thinking about Eli. He quickly shook it off and walked outside, going into an Aleey-way and he sits down. People would pass by, not even looking his way but he didn't really care. It was nice being alone once again, having all of his walls up.

((Dick. Lol))

Eli hung out at the bar. His eyes scanned for Frankie. He was said to be here. There were other cops here, in disguise of course. They had gotten a tip from an informant that there was a sale going down, a big one.

Eli sipped his drink as he sat. Every so often he would wonder about Sean. He wondered why here. He knew he was here so why come back? Why come back to one place where you were most likely to get caught. Eli concluded the guy was a little mental. He had to be in order to come back. He finished up his drink and slipped off the barstool. He was tired of sitting.

(( Who's the Dick? XD Sean? Me? Or Bray? XDDD ))

Sean felt himself harden as he thought of Eli, sighing silently. "Retard. You don't think about an acquaintance like that." He puffs his cheeks out, standing up a few minutes later. He saw Bray walking towards him, with a gun in hand.
"Oh of course, so now you honestly want to pull a gun on me? What do you think you're going to accomplish by shooting me huh?" He asks, sneering a little bit. As he's said before, he'd die smirking. Bray glared, instantly pulling the trigger.
Everything after that was hazy. He had gotten shot in the stomach, Bray was most likely the worst Gunman ever known to humanity. He had fully woken up in the Hospital a few days later. "Oh hey. I'm alive. I guess that's good." He states, chuckling loudly.

(( Obsessive Ex Boyfriend. ))

((Sean. Lol))

"Shots fired. Outside. Alleyway." A voice called through the mic in Eli's ear. He was the first one outside. What he saw he was not prepared for. Sean was on the ground and bleeding badly. Eli held up his wrist, pressing down in the reciever. "We have a shooting. I need a bus. Kroner Pub. I need a bus now!" Eli quickly pulled off his jacket, pressing it on Sean's wound to stop the bleeding. "It'll be okay. You'll be okay." He whispered softly.

The ambulance took Sean to the hospital. His surgery was endless and Eli couldn't stop pacing. When he was released, Eli was there, no one else. All the other police had left after getting their statements from around the bar. Eli stayed all the way until Sean woke up. He was in the hall, having walked out at the first signs of him awakening. He promised himself he wouldn't get involved but he wanted to know. He HAD to know who shot Sean but his feet were glued to the floor.

(( Sean's a Misjudged cocky bastard. ))

Sean looked around before remembering that he had his gun in his pocket before he passed out, he quickly tried getting up but failed as pain shot through his body like he was getting stabbed multiple times. He groans but doesn't lay back down, he just tries to stand up. He wasn't one to give up easily, nor was he one to admit defeat.
His legs were weak as he held onto the bed, finally being able to stand up. He sees his clothes and slowly walks over to them, taking off the scrubs that they put on him. He shuddered "God it's cold."

Eli heard a groan of pain and it was like someone pressed go. He was inside of the hospital room within a millisecond and had lifted Sean up no problem. He lay him back into bed with a glare. "Don't do that." He said sternly. "You just got shot. If you move too much you'll reopen it." He said with a frown, worry edge in around the corner of his eyes as he looked down at Sean.

Status
Not open for further replies.