Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean was eating a Sandwich when he noticed Eli, he sighs quietly before instantly jumping up and over the gate that leads into the forest. He accidentally trips and falls onto a pile of leaves, groaning loudly. "God damn it. Stupid feet" He mumbles, standing up almost instantly. He quickly starts to run again and finally makes it to his shack, he shuts and locks the door.

Sean's father had a secret room under the rug, so he quickly moves the table and rug, pulling on the cellar door. He moves the rug while he stats to climb down the ladder, along with the door so it looks like it hasn't been moved in years.

"Hey!" Eli called after Sean. He quickly slipped his gun into it's holster. He jumped the fence easily as he chased down Sean. He was breathing heavily as he followed Sean to the cabin. He slowed down as he got to the door. He pulled out his gun again and stood in front of the door. "Sean! Open up!" He yelled. No one was around at all so there was no one to hear their little encounter. "Sean!" He yelled. "Fuck it."
Eli kicked the door hard. It swung open violently and crashing into the wall. Eli walked in, eyes scanning the room. He slowly shut the door as he stepped soundlessly around the room. He checked the hiding places he could think of, gun raised and ready to fire. He was nowhere. He must of missed something. "Sean! Come out. I just wanna talk!" Eli called out. He began kicking aside rugs as he made it through the house. He kicked the last rug to reveal a door. Eli smirked as he put his gun away and yanked it open. It was pretty dark as Eli armed himself and crept down the wooden stairs.

Sean was ready for Eli, once the man was all the way down the ladder he already had his gun on the males head. "Drop all of your weapons. Now. If you want to just 'talk'. i suggest you do as I say." He growled out, ripping the mans gun and gazer away from him, kicking them away. "Or I could just take them." He rolled his eyes and glared at Eli, he stepped back so he was standing as far away from the man as he could.
He hated being caught, it always ticked him off.

"Well aren't you feisty. You used to be so kind." Eli said dryly. He had no choice but to drop his weapons. His hands were up in surrender as he fell into Sean's complete mercy. "So why do you do it? There's no pattern. Nothing linking the victims together so it has to be personal doesn't it. Somehow all of them hurt you." Eli stated seemingly calm. Inside his heart was pounding. He would never be used to having a gun pointed at him no matter how many years on the force. "Tell me Sean. What's your story. Not like I'm going anywhere soon."

"Kindness is virtue to your Enemies." Sean shrugs a little bit, but tenses once the question was asked. "I have no reason, I'm just completely insane." He lies, chuckling loudly.
"Now, my boy. I don't understand why you want to know. I mean, if I allow you to call backup. I'll most likely be dead before Nightfall. It's not like my story would mean anything then, now would it?" He glares at Eli. "Not all killers like to have some sort of stupid pattern."
He kicks over the males Walkie-Talkie, his eyebrow raised. He still had his gun pointed to the mans head "What're you gonna do? Pick that up, or be logical and stand there like a good little boy you are." He sneers.

Eli raised an eyebrow. "You and I both know you're not insane. You hold none of the traits so don't even try it." Eli glared frustrated. This man was pissing him off. He couldn't even call back off with that gun pointed at him but he also hated the fact he was being called a boy. He was a grown ass man. "You are something else." Eli murmured. He kicked his walkie talkie into the corner. He could grab it later once Sean left him. He stepped forward until the gun was pressed to his forhead. "Tell me, why haven't you killed me? We both no I haven't called this in. No one saw me chase you down either. We're alone in the woods. No one would hear me and you could leave to a country with no extradition. So why haven't you shot me?" Eli stared into Sean's eyes seeming amused. "You don't have a crush on me do you?" He chuckled softly.

Sean grinned, unamused. "Me? Having a crush on you? Ha. You can kiss my ass. You were the one who was practically begging for me to have sex with you just a few days ago. So, it'd seem like you're the one who has a crush on me."
He shrugs a little bit "I don't know why I haven't' shot you, I should, but I won't. Yet." He smirks "Unless you try to make a run for it or something. Why didn't you just shoot me as we ran, I mean, I wasn't that far ahead of you." He taunts, looking straight into Eli's eyes.
"By the way, how would you know that I don't have any of the traits. I mean, you don't fucking know me." He chuckles darkly, not in the mood.

Eli shrugged. "I like sex. Sue me. I would have just as easily fucked the bartender." Eli leaned in to whisper. "You were just convenient." He pulled back with a smirk. Sean was very close to throwing a tantrum. He was frustrated and saying things to intimidate Eli. "Easy. I didn't shoot because I wanna see your murdering ass fry in the electric chair." Sean was getting angrier as time went on. Eli stuck his hands in his pockets as his eyes floated around. "You're too precise. You choose your victims for a personal reason. If you were insane it wouldn't matter. You would kill because it gives you a thrill. It would be the same thing over and over. Almost a compulsion if you will. It has to be a certain thing to tick you off, to change you from Sean to a murder. A physical trait or emotion. You show none of this. It's personal. These people needed to pay for what they did didn't they? You think I don't know you but I know more than you think." The whole time Eli was looking around the dimly lit basement. His tone was completely dismissive and uninterested. "Nice place by the way."

Sean rolls his eyes "Yeah, yeah. Well now you can go have sex with the Bartender." He quickly walks over to the ladder "You can keep it if you want, the place, I mean. It's not mine." He shrugs and climbs up, walking out the door of the shack. He didn't see a reason to stay. The man supposedly knew more than he thought.
He quickly runs out of the Forest, and heads out of the city. He walked under Highways, through ditches. Hell, he even slept in bars if needed. He needed to stay away from 'Eli'. He was too smart.

Right now he was laying in a ditch, looking up at the stars. "If you want me, you'll have to find me." He yelled, even though absolutely no one would be able to hear him. Stupid Cops. He hated them, they were either extremely smart or pretty damn stupid.

Eli let Sean go. He should have followed. He should have called it in immediately afterwards but he didn't. He watched as Sean walked out. For a while after that the trail ran cold. There were many call ins of sightings of Sean. Eli never went. He was searching on his own. He would let the cops go, ask their questions. Later on he would visit in pedestrian clothing as strike up a conversation. He usually got a lot more information that way. Eli couldn't explain why, but he wanted to be the one to find Sean. Something told him it had to be in. After a month new cases were coming in and Sean's was dropped but Eli kept searching. He heard rumors of Sean being somewhere up north. It was Eli's free weekend so he packed up his car and started driving. So far he hadn't found anything. He stayed at a cheap motel to save money.

Eli took a walk to clear his mind. He was disappointed this was turning out to only be a rumor. He walked along the road just thinking and looking at the stars. They were beautiful out here. Eli sighed softly and glanced around. He saw a body in a ditch and quickly hopped over the guard rail and ran down. He blinked shocked to see Sean. "A ditch? Really?" Eli shook his head laughing. He thought it was a dead body!

"Yep. It's a nice place, bugs crawling up your ass. It's the most loveliest feeling ever." Sean says sarcastically. "So, do I have to go find a new place now? Maybe find another victim and live in their house with them. Mmm the sex would be…….. amazing." He states chuckling as he stood up.
He stretches and takes off his shirt, it was bugging him and it was very hot here. "What do you think? A young teenage boy? An older man? What would be best?" He asks, now having a slight accent from not being around many people. "Hell maybe I should even try a stripper. Heard they're good." He looks up at the sky and he smirks.

"Slut." Eli rolled his eyes. "Strippers are overrated and teens get too clingy." Eli stated logically. "So why haven't you popped up. Work is awfully boring now." Eli stated. He flicked a bug from Sean's shoulder. "And before you go anywhere, you need a shower. You aren't picking up anything but a raccoon smelling like that." Eli smirked. "C'mon, you can shower at the motel. I won't turn you in. Promise. You can search me if you want." Eli teased holding his arms up chucking.

"Yep, I'm a 'Slut'." Sean rolls his eyes, searching Eli. "Why're you doing this? I tried killing you so I don't understand. Is this just so you can butter me p and then send my ass to jail?" He asks, running a hand through his hair. "And I haven't done anything for a while because I haven't killed you yet." He shrugs and follows Eli "But I guess I just have to move on." He smirks a little bit.
His next victim would be his last. The man will wish that he was never born once Sean's finished with him. He didn't care if he was sent to jail for killing the last man, or the other fifteen victims. They deserved it anyways.

"I'm doing because you smell like crap." Eli stated. He walked back to the motel. "I won't send you to jail....yet." Eli smirked. Actually he hadn't decided on whether or not he would ever turn Sean in. "Well don't I feel special." Eli rolled his eyes. He unlocked the motel door and allowed Sean in. "Go ahead." He motioned towards the bathroom as he closed the door. He walked to his back and peeled off his jacket and shirt. He sighed softly. Eli faintly wondered why he was doing this. He should just cuff the bastard and turn him in but he wasn't. He invited him here to shower and eat. "The hell." Sighed shaking his head, running his hand through his hair. Eli plopped on to the single bed and flicked on the television.

Sean glanced at Eli as he walked into the bathroom, cautiously taking off his clothes. He turns on the water and once it was warm enough he stepped in, taking his time in washing off his hair and body.
Once he finishes up he slides his boxers back on and walks out, looking at Eli "Well, do you mind if I borrow some of your clothes?. I'll leave them on your Doorstep back home. Once I have enough money, at least." He leans on a wall and looks around, muttering small things, reminding himself of what he ahd to do. Eli nods so Sean grabs some Sweatpants, sliding them on. "I'll be out of your way. I don't need a shirt." He shrugs and walks out of the Hotel room, not very fond of being in the same room as Eli.

"Better get those back!" He called out to Sean. He stared at the door and chewed his lip. "God fucking damnitt." He groaned. He got up and followed Sean. He hadn't thought out what he was doing as he grabbed Sean's arm and tugged him back. "I changed my mind." Eli stated quickly before taking Sean back to his room. "You are a fucking tease." He said shoving the killer up against the now closed door. He hadn't been able to get off since his night with Sean, closing in on two months a go now. He couldn't even get horny without conjuring his stupid little smirk in his mind and Eli was over it. "You're gonna finish what you started that night Sean."

Sean raised an eyebrow, smirking "Why me? You could go have sex with that Bartender. I thought I only convenient at the time" He pushed Eli away from him, curious as to why the male wanted him to finish.
"Or do you really have a crush on me?" He taunts, practically challenging Eli. He didn't have sex with his targets, it was just a waste of time basically. "Or hold on." He paused, wrapping his arms around the males waist "Am I just that special? Am I the guy you want to marry someday?" He chuckled, letting go of Eli.

Eli growled annoyed. He grabbed Sean's hands and shoves him to the bed. He was not going to admit this sick little fuck was the only one who could turn him on. He crawled on top of him, pinning him down, holding Sean's arms above his head and sitting on his waist. "Marriage isn't my cup of tea. This isn't grade school, I don't get crushes." He stated leaning in and nibbling on Sean's neck. He wasn't waiting for consent. He was wanted everywhere. No one saw them enter so he really couldn't cry rape. Eli was an outstanding cop. It wouldn't be believed to be truthful. "I'm horny and you are going to give me what I want." He mumbled as he moved his kissing and nips from the right side of his neck to the left.

Sean groans softly, almost forgetting that Eli was a cop. He chuckled darkly, not planning on giving in just yet. "My dear boy, there are plenty of other men in the bar. Now, there was this rather.. Gorgeous man next door. I think you'd enjoy him." He sneered, struggling against the mans grip "I don't fuck my targets. Nor do I do cops." He grinds his hips against Eli's. "Indeed, I'll tease. But that's all I'll ever be, and that's all I'll ever do to you." He knew he was hard but didn't willingly admit to it.

Eli held Sean's arms tighter as he started to struggle. "Oh but you're right here and rather...responsive." Eli muttered as Sean's hips thrust against his. He smirked down at Sean feeling proud. He held both of Sean's arms in one hand. He reached down and squeezed Sean's erection through his sweatpants. "But there's so much more that I can do to you." Eli whispered into Sean's ear. He dipped down and continued to kiss and suck on Sean's neck. One hand held fast to his wrists as the other massaged Sean's erection through the fabric of his pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.