Stabilize me (( Reality Conn & k-michelle412 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean continued to struggle, practically growling. "Eli" He paused and he smirked. "You could loose your job, if I go in and count this as rape. I'll end up in jail but I wouldn't mind." He grins, he was able to hide his expressions pretty well.
He didn't let Eli know what he was doing to him, he just wanted either something to be inside of him, or he was inside of Eli. "And, who says that I'm being responsive?. I started to grind against you in hope that you would ease your hold on me." He raised an eyebrow, challenging Eli.
He couldn't help but groan loudly by Eli's touches, accidentally thrusting into the males hand.

"Was that supposed to make me let go to?" Eli asked raising an eyebrow. He slipped his fingers into the waistband and yanked the sweatpants down. He licked a long stripe up Sean's lower abdomen to his neck. "And, baby boy, they'll never believe you." He nibbled on Sean's ear chuckling. "I'm an upstanding cop. You're a wanted criminal." Eli kissed down Sean's chest as he spoke. He chuckled before licking Sean's nipple, biting down on it. "Keep struggling. It's hot." Eli teased just to piss Sean off as he moved to his other nipple.

(( Hey I need to go. I'll try and respond later! Bye! :D ))

((Okay. Bye bye!))

Sean growled, arching his back to Eli's touch. He groaned softly as he closed his eyes, grinding his hips against Eli's once again. "Well, my boy. Why do you want me?" He asks breathlessly, looking at Eli. He was just curious as to why the male did. He wrapped his legs around the mans waist, smirking as he does so.

(( Sorry that it's a little short xD. ))

"That's for me to know." Eli murmured before attaching his lips to Sean's. His tongue snaked into his, taking over. He explored every inch of that criminals mouth. Eli rocke his hips against Sean's, moaning in pleasure as he got his much needed friction.
Eli pulled back, panting softly.

Sean sneered "Did you get what you wanted Officer? Because if so. I have places to be, people to fuck." He checks the clock on the wall, his eyebrow raised "And if I don't leave soon I'll be late for the job." He whispers, chuckling. "I bet you have to do something for work anyways, so why not just allow me to go?" He asks curiously, not really wanting to go. But he did have things that he needed to do, that was probably the only thing that he didn't like about.

"Oh far far from it." Eli said with a smirk. He reconnected their lips, shutting Sean up as his boxers disappeared. Eli wrapped his hand around Sean's member and stroked him, setting a quick pace. Eli's kisses trailed down to Sean's neck, chest, all the way to his lower stomach. All the while he was pumping Sean's member. He easily swallowed Sean's entire length, sucking it down as he bobbed his head at a steady rythym. He was getting what he wanted even if he had to take it.

Sean's eyes widened and he groans loudly, thrusting into Eli's mouth. 'Damn it.' He sighs mentally, the males already got him hooked. He needs to leave as soon as they're done. He can't allow someone doing to this, he can't afford it!.
He had precum leaking from his large member, panting softly. "You're pretty skilled for an Officer." He murmurs teasingly, chuckling softly. He tried struggling a bit more before finally giving in. He knew this would either take a while or it'll be nice and short.

(( Sorry for taking so long to respond. I had to go take out the trash and check the mail! DX ))

((Sorry grandparents came over))

Eli hummed in self satisfaction. He knew Sean would submit sooner or later. His tongue worked expertly over his rock hard member as he continued to suck. Eli released Sean's hands, opting to hold thighs apart instead. He massaged the sensitive skin there. Eli released Sean from his mouth, dragging his tongue along the junction of Sean's hip and thigh. He licked down, sucking on Sean's balls briefly before he got the mans entrance. Eli lapped at it hungrily, coating the man in his saliva.

(( It's fine. xD ))

Sean shuddered, arching his back into Eli's touch. He made a soft disappointing noise when the male stopped sucking him but instantly began to groan once again as Eli licked his entrance. He ran his hands through the mans hair. He quickly pulled Eli back up, gripping onto Eli's shaft, stroking it at a fast pace, his other hand squeezed the males nipples. "You can't just have all the fun." He smirks and rolls them over so that he's on top. He leans down and licks Eli's neck roughly, leaving a hickey where he wouldn't be able to hide it.

Eli smirked before letting pleasure take over his features. His hands gripped Sean's thighs tightly, thrusting into his hand. He moaned unashamed as Sean's played with his body. This was what he wanted. He wanted to be clawed at and fought and teased all the way to sweet release. "Want you." He groaned as heat pervaded every cell in his body. He was on fire and he had only felt this one other time in his life. Eli was sixteen and had snuck into a bar. It was his first experience with a man and it was electric. He yanked Sean from his neck by his sandy brown hair, smashing their lips together in a rough, erotic kiss, not caring all too much to keep it clean. It was about pleasure right now and Eli was going to have it.

Sean smirked and he pulled away almost instantly "Tsk. I don't kiss Targets." He chuckles and moves down so that his face was right above Eli's shaft, quickly taking it into his mouth he starts to suck on it.
He still had one hand squeezing the males nipples so he slowly moved his other hand to Eli's entrance, sliding in Three fingers. He moved his hand at a fast pace, hitting Eli's prostate at all times.

"You didn't have a problem with it a minute ago." Eli smirked back. He quickly forgot his side of the argument as Sean's mouth took him. Not once had he ever felt something so hot and wet and amazing as Sean's mouth. Instantly Eli was under. His eyes fluttered shut, rolling into the back of his head. His hands fisted the brunettes hair roughy as Sean fingers him hard and fast. His prostate was being abused in the best way possible, pulling a string of curses from Eli's lips.
"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! Oh shit! Fuck Sean! Nnnngh!"

Sean smirked and he continues to suck on Eli roughly while hitting the males Prostate. He had a small plan forming in his head, he'd wait until Eli came and then he'd leave. He was sure Eli didn't need someone's shaft inside of him if he already has fingers.
He stops sucking on Eli with a loud 'Pop', a small trail of saliva left behind. He begins to lick around the males shaft, slowly at first before getting faster. He needed release, since he hasn't had sex in a long time. But he could deal. Go to some club or something and pick up a willing drunk male.

Eli was so close. He was so, so close. Sean's tongue was heaven on earth and the repeated rubbing of Sean's fingers on his prostate had his vision bursting with stars. "Fuck Sean! Shit! Gonna cum. Fuck!" He moaned loudly. He didn't want to cum yet though. He needed to be inside of Sean. Eli needed to fulfill his desire or else he would have to find Sean again and he couldn't risk his career like this again.
Eli pulled Sean's head away from his member panting heavily. The only thing on his mind was lust. He grabbed Sean's wrist and pulled his fingers from inside of himself. He quickly flipped him over, mouth on Sean's neck. In one swift motion he entered the brunette, groaning as pleasure filled him, finally getting what he had craved. Eli didn't wait for the okay, he just began thrusting. He hooked one of Sean's legs on his arm, mouth nipping and biting over the other mans chest.

Sean groaned, and he arches his back. "Eli!" He moaned the males name. He needed release, soon. Eli just made him break one of his rules, and honestly, he didn't care. This felt amazing, even better than all of his other times.
He was a player, to say the least. Always has been and always will be. He wrapped his arms around the males neck, moaning loudly. He wasn't sure if he wanted this to ever end or not.
He closed his eyes and allowed the pleasure to just completely take over his body. He loved the feeling of Eli inside of him, the man was skilled. His mind wondered why Eli was able to find him, but that thought quickly faded away as he came, his grin around the males neck tightened.

Eli growled as Sean moaned out his name. His speed increased exponentially at the sound. It was like music to his ears. Eli panted, kissing Sean's neck. He slammed into Sean with a force he never knew he had. His body was electric. He gripped the sheets as he moaned out Sean's name, cum spilling into Sean. Eli rode through his orgasm before he pulled out and flopped on to the bed beside Sean. He felt...amazing. It had been years since he had this electric buzz running through him after sex. "Nice job." Eli said, patting Sean's chest. "I need a shower." He stated and got up. Eli knew Sean was going to leave and something inside said not to be there when he did because deep down Eli knew he wouldn't let him.

Status
Not open for further replies.