Soul Eater

the boy falls asleep on the couch forgetting that the witches are there, be he remembers that there's nothing in this house worth stealing. he tosses and turns a bit but remains to stay asleep.

Lulu whispers something and the whole house is suddenly covered in smoke, clouding her vision.

Kaga who was still awake notices the smoke and begins to flip out and thinks there's a fire, He runs for his door and opens it up and screams " FIRE!!! FIRE!! " the other brothers wake up instantly and jump up and look around Ashikaga waves his hand in front of him staying calm but not seeing any light coming from any fire " there's no light from a fire...whats going on! " " its probably from one of the witches...smoke doesn't just appear " .

Lulu sighs and tries to feel her way around. "Why is the smoke so thick!"

Ashikaga feels something touch his leg, with calming and normal talk but shivering a bit " What is this smoke...did you make this smoke witch and who is touching me! "

Lulu giggles. "So that's what I'm touching. I feel like Terezi! I'm blind!" She laughs out loud.

Kage becomes lost in this smoke even though the house isnt even that big he shouts out in anger " AGHHH GET RID OF THIS SMOKE! " He lays down on the floor sighing as he cannot do anything but that" haha please someone open a window or something this smoke needs to go...whats on my other leg..." He stares down at his leg trying to find out what is feeling him up he shakes a bit but cannot move for he feels as if he is being hunted

Yuli opened her eyes only an hour later to the silence of the apartment and turned onto her side, moaning aloud. "It's not fair~ I want to go to the dance but what if we can't? Ugh! I can't sleep like this..." She got out of her bed and went into the kitchen to make herself a sandwich. Food always made things better. She took down bread, brought turkey, cheese and mayonnaise from the fridge. She made the sandwiches with absently, half of her mind going somewhere else. How were the witches? They were so adorable and she really didn't know why they were wanted either.

She understood the aggression between the DWMA and witches, and the need for a weapon to consume a witch's soul to become a death scythe, but why did they have to die otherwise? She suddenly started to think that if she had been able to use soul perception then she may not have known that they were witches. Yuli finished her sandwiches then went back to her room, sure to make a little noise as possible so she didn't disturb Shinha.

Shadow looked up from the tablet, so absorbed in the details, she hadn't noticed the pressing crowd or the drama that had happened between the students. Wolf came to as well, listening to the crowd of murmuring, outraged students to learn what occured while they had been focused on their mission. "There are witches in Death City," He told Shadow quietly. Shadow looked suprised, then she grinned. "Witch hunting is much more fun than lame crime boss fights. Are you up for it, Wolf?" Wolf nodded quickly. It had been a long time since they had been on a witch hunt. They wouldn't have to hold back if the witches snuck into the DWMA. Death couldn't hold it against them if a few buildings got burned. Shadow held out her hand. "Time to hunt, Wolf," She said quietly. Wolf took her hand, transforming into a black short sword. No one could stand up to them on a hunt. It's why Lord Death had threatened to execute them if they ever fought or killed another academy student. But no one would stop them from killing traitors.

Lulu does a wind spell clearing all the smoke in an instant. "I can see again" She relizes both her hands are on the boy's legs and she screams. she removes her hands. "I'm so sorry."

The sun shining into the room Ashikaga took this chance to leap and grab the wind opening, he grabbed it and lifted it up as the smoke would fill out so did the brothers. They landed on the floor on-top of each other complaining and groaning, Ashikaga then spoke " we have to talk to lord death about this..i dont want to be on a hitlist.." " yeah hes right..we should go our apartment will be fine " " alright.. let go " The boys got off each other and headed to the car, they got in and drove off towards the school. As they arrived they walked up the steps and began heading into the school, they were grabbed by a few teachers and were dragged to lord deaths room. The boys were in obvious trouble but they exclaimed they had a legit reason. " Lord Death please hear us out....we didnt want to help...but we felt bad...the witches werent even full grown..or atleast i dont think " " Yeah we wouldnt betray the DWMA just like that...trust us and forgive us please" Ashikaga had nothing to say he just bowed his head. Lord Death Obviously gave them a scolding but this was there first time being confronted by lord death, the boy were very good just misunderstood students and acted out as they felt appropriate to each other in public. Lord Death Gave them there punishment and also took back all the souls they had gotten from previous missions they did so they were back at zero, he told them that if they were caught associating with the witches again he would have them expelled and finished. "Thank you Lord Death..we are forever in your debt " They lead the boys out and back into school were kids were starting to go back to normal, but the boys caught weird looks and stares knowing this way the price to pay. The boys new what they had to do so they headed back to there apartment to rid themselves of there problem.

Lucy woke up in her old bed. "How did I get here?" She gets up and opens the bedroom door and sees she's not in their old home. "Lulu?"

The boys race up the steps and come in the house looking for the witches " im sorry but you witches have got to go! " " Yeah im sorry to but you cant stay here any longer" ​" i hope i still have faygo left "

Lulu does another spell filling the house with smoke and drags Lucy out of the house with out bumping or tripping over anything.

Ashikaga walks over to the window and opens it again and helps the smoke clear out the room, once cleared he notices there gone from the room he lets out a sigh " well...i hope they make it okay...why did we take them in? " " mother would of said that was the right thing to do....even though...she was slained by one.." " well we've hit rock bottom of the school charts and people are going to hate us for a while..but at least we can go back to living our life " " people are going to be after them... there going to ask us where they went i can already tell that most likely will happen " " well when that happens it'll happen " " WHY WOULD YOU LET HER DRINK MY FAYGO! " the two brothers begin to fight and roll around punching and kicking. Hoshi laughs at them and sits down and turns on the TV and they soon join him on the couch just relaxing and talking about there next mission.

Lucy walks up the grueling stairs to the school. "Whay are we doing this again?" Lucy asks and Lulu sighs. "Because someone needs to talk to Lord Death. Just because our mother killed others and teamed up with a kishin 18 years ago, doesn't mean we're killers either. We need an explination."

Shadow stood at the top of the steps, her face dark as she saw her targets. She could feel the very blood that pulsed through their veins as she focused completely on them. She raised her sword, prepared to strike them down even as they made their way towards her. They had a lot of nerve coming back here, but she was glad she didn't have to waste time tracking them. Now she could kill them as quickly as possible.

The boys began walking up the steps all happy and cheerful joking with each other as they were going to retrieve there mission, they noticed they weren't alone and the witches had returned again. but they also noticed the boy and girl from class. The group all sighed in sync and continue to make there way up the steps. " we do nothing to help..and i repeat nothing " " yup " " Mhm "

Shinha woke up after an hour's nap and gone to bathe. She sat in the tub covered in bubbles up to her shoulders. She just wanted to forget about the day and soak in the nice, warm, soothing bath water. She sunk into the bath up to her nose. They would eventually have to pay up for their crimes but she would not be dealing with anything else that day. She refused to. "Yuli~ How's the food coming?" she called loudly enouh to reach her in the kitchen.

"I'll be all done here when you get out," she called back. As she stirred the rice her thoughts drifted back to the witches. She couldn't help wondering how they were doing. Had the injured one gotten any better yet? How long were the boys going to let them stay? She almost wished she knew where they lived so she could go check on them. This worry was driving her nuts!

"Oh, it smells good in here," Shinha commented as she walked into the kitchen rubbing her hair dray with a towel. "I'm starving." She looked at her meister and frowned. "Oh no, what's wrong??

"I'm worried about the witches."

"They'll be fine! We have to talk to Shinigami-sama tomorrow. Actually, would it be bad to contact him through a home mirror? You know what? We'll worry about all that after we eat. I'm so hungry~"

Shadow struck the top of the staircase. Driving her sword deep into the concrete, shattering it and creating a crack large enough to split the entire structure in half. She pulled her blade back, sending the fissure forward, it spreading like a plague as it raced towards the climbings witches. This ought to get things off to a good start.