Soul Eater

Lucy sees all the angry looks from meisters and weapons tranform. Tears start to form and she falls to her knees in surrender. She looks up at the mission and says in big letters. "WANTED DEAD FOR BEING EXTREMLY DANGEROUS." She looks up "We did nothing wrong." Lucy says scared.

Skye looked around again and then knelt down, holding out a hand to Lucy. "Hey, I can get you out of here if you want." She smiled softly. "I know a short cut and we won't even have to go through these crowds of people who want to kill you. What do you say, hm?" She quietly laughed, being the type to keep up her spirit in the darkest of times.

lucy wanted to grab the girls hand but she felt scared. She didn't know if she was being tricked or not. "How should I know you will help?"

Skye quietly giggled. "Because. I'm like you. Soul release." Her witch soul was suddenly out for everyone to see and she hugged both Lucy and Lulu, wind bursting around them. They disappeared and then reappeared in a gust of wind in the garden. Skye let go of Lucy and Lulu, smiling happily. "Wind is a very useful way to travel."

The three brothers walked up onto the group of girls and looked down at them a revenge look stuck in there eyes as one Ashikaga held back his brother Hoshikaga. Hoshikaga couldn't help but say a few words " you...you there..on the floor...do you remember my face " he stares intently at her his green eyes pupil dilated showing that he was filled with rage. " brother no! its not her! shes done nothing to us " " AND HOW DO YOU KNOW!" Hoshikaga looked his brother down and then went back to looking at the witch. but the witches dissapeared from sight before he could get to address her " FUCK! " the brother had tears in his eyes but fought them back greatly. the brothers sat down together near each other on the floor there backs against the wall they all had a disappointing look on there face

Lulu wakes up surprised. "Am I dead?" She asks the mysterious girl then her sister. "Are we all dead? Where are we?" She was about to scream again but stops herself.

Skye quietly laughed at Lulu's questions and she slowly stood. "You're not dead. Just in the gardens behind the school. Well... you two take care of yourselves~ I have a party to find out about~" She turned, hiding her witch soul again and trotting through the garden.

Lulu does Soul Protect Release letting all the students know where they are. She's going to face her fear of this school and storm in. Lucy looks at her like she's crazy. "What are you doing?!" She yells.

Yuli and Shinha made their way out of the school quietly as the atmosphere had changed completely. There was no reason for everyone to go all witch hunter mode. There were more than enough people in the school to handle things. They weren't abandoning the school by any means, but someone had to keep their wits about them in a situation like that, right? Yuli took a deep breath when she felt the witches' souls vanish. Shinha stops suddenly and grabs her meister's arm. "They're back."

Ashikaga and Kaga face lifted up as they felt the witches souls come back from out of no where "there back " " seems a bit hostile.." " let them come i dont care anymore its one witch versus a whole school...she cant beat everyone" the boys stood up and looked at everyone else who looked very hostile and very ambitous. they sighed and stood waiting for the grand show to begin

Lulu runs to the front enterance of the school. "LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT HERE!" She yelss as she enters the school. "I did nothing wrong and I want an explination!"

Yuli froze as the witch approached and clutched Shinha's shirt. Shinha moved in front to protect her meister. "What are you talking about? An explanation for what?" The older girl spoke cautiously, keeping her dark green eyes on the opposing witch.

Lulu grins. "The wanted dead mission on that stupid board of course you disgrace of mankind."

Miester and weapons obviously got ready for an attack and were looking very hostile, but the three brothers walked through the front of the crowd and were the first to walk out to the witch. " what explanation are you looking for?" " explanation? do i need to explain? " " some of us have lost family to witches...others just wish to become the top gun " ​" but to charge into a school like this... your asking for more than you want "

Shinha narrowed her eyes at the witch. Yuli could see that little throbbing vein in her weapon's forehead and she was suddenly feeling very unsafe. She gasped when the brothers walked past and addressed the witch. She listened to them with a somewhat heavy heart. Had something terrible been done to them by a witch? She shook Shinha's arm and the older girl rolled her eyes. "I agree with the three stooges. You're not being very smart barging into the school like this."

Lucy runs into the school and into her sister. They both fall down to the ground. "Sorry about my sister. She can get over her head sometimes. After our mother died her magic got out of control and she acts like this." Lucy stands up and brushes off.

The three brothers, all there arms crossed, looked at the other which coming in and explaining whats. Kaga opens his mouth but Hoshikaga speaks before he could " well you should be on your way then.. i cant hold back the school but ive already stalled enough " " Have a nice day " " Dont come back..." Hoshikaga punches kaga in the head making him hunch over in pain. " dont be so rude kaga...you know better than that " " says the rambunctious kid who fights with his brothers in class" " we were only playing but shut up kaga "the boys look at the witches wondering if they were still there

Lucy stares back. "Anyone have a Faygo?"

Yuli smiled at the fallen witches. They were kind of adorable. She had only seen a witch one other time and she looked terrifying. These witches looked nothing of the sort. "Please hurry away from here," she said from behind Shinha. "I wouldn't want either of you to get hurt." Shinha sighed and lowered her arms. "A what?"

Lucy sighs. "No one has heard of Faygo? Its a type of soda."