Soul Eater

A boy from the crowed was tired of standing there and began to rush out from the group ( hero epic moment here ) The brothers look back and then rush the boy tackling him and his weapon. The group of boys tussle around pushing and punching each other as there fighting Kaga steps back and looks at the witches " GO! " Kaga sees another boy rush out from the crowed, so he simply jumps at him and tackles him even though the boy is obviously much bigger than him. he does his best to hold him back by tripping him and holding his waist.

Lucy just stands there. "From what? You seem to have things handdled."

Kaga looks back at the ungrateful witch and gets flung away from the guy he was just holding, his weapon for his size would be a giant hand gauntlet. He charges forward unto her taking it upon himself to slam his fist into her body which if connected would crush her into the floor like a balloon loosing air. the brothers realize the witch has no care for kindness and get off the boys who they were previously holding back who obviously charged forward to the witch. the boys simply got together and leaned onto the wall waiting for either an onslaught of students or a destruction of a witch to go down.

Lucy hits the floor and Lulu stands up. "Leave her alone! What did we do? What do you want from us? WE DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!" Lulu screams at them hoping they back off from her sister.

The boys twitch a bit as another fist from the behemoth comes down on top of the witch, slamming her into the ground once more. the boy obviously trying to beat the life out of her to take her soul.. the boy says " All i want is to feed my weapon...feed him so he can become stronger so we can become stronger... together!"

Yuli gasps as Shinha transforms and takes her from the air. She runs out in front of the boys and stands in front of the witches to protect them from further harm, holding the double bladed staff length wise. "You can try to attack but I guarantee you that I'll have the last move." Shinha laughs aloud. That's my girl!

Lulu screams louder trying to make them all stop. Lucy coughs up some blood and tries to stand up but falls down.

The boys stand up again and walk over to the witch who is on the floor bleeding, Ashikaga picks her up from the floor and holds her in his arms " we told you to leave... now look what happened " " Ashikaga take them out of here we got your back" Ashikaga looks at the crying witch and says "come on well get her healed up" he carries her out the school and down to the boys car putting her in the back seat hoping the other witch would of hopped in the front seat. Kaga and Hoshikaga stand next to the girl who stepped in the way of the boy trying to destroy the witch. Kaga leaps into the air and turns into a three sectioned staff, Hoshi catches him in his hand and breaks him into his nunchaku form. he directs his comment to the girl who stood in the way of the brute " you have real guts and strength to do that...i show you the utmost respect " He spins the nunchaku and does a few prepping move's. Looking to the crowd he says " You want the witches come get them"

Lulu gets into the front seat and holds her her knees to her chest crying. "I'm so sorry about all this."

Ashikaga smiles at her and says " its okay... people are hostile alot more than i thought..but well get your friend help " He skids off down the road heading towards the twins house were they stay alone. he takes the witch out the back and heads upstairs hoping the girl is still following him, as they go into the house he sets her on the couch and goes to the fridge and pulls out and ice pack and wets a cloth. He cleans her face up and places an ice pack on the side of her face which has swollen a bit from the fist, he puts a blanket over her and then looks at the other girl " shes not terribly injured but its bad..she should be okay by Morrow...are you thirsty? hungry? help yourself to stuff in the kitchen" he leans back into the sofa and rubs his eyes thinking a bit.

Yuli lowers her head, hoping to hide the blushes from his comment. On the other hand, what are we doing right now? We could get into some major trouble for protecting witches. "They didn't even understand why they were wanted dead," Yuli said, her voice small. "They weren't fighting back at all either."

No one had moved once the witches were gone. It was a stand-off with everyone looking at them with disbelief.

Lulu follows him and listens to his every word. "You got any Faygo?"

Ashikaga smiles and nods and points to the fridge " kaga loves Faygo..i think he has most flavors in there" Kaga and Hoshi looked at the crowd and smile " they seem to be confused on what side where on" kaga knows that there probably not going to battle so he changes back " students why did we protect those witches?...why do you protect humans at an unfair advantage with the soul sucking keishins? " He stands there just looking at the crowd knowing they would definatly half to think about this " ... i say we leave now.." the boys turn around and begin to walk out of the school.

"Do you even know why or how he knows what it is? It's not a well known brand. Only people who watch Homestuck know what it is." Lulu looks at him curious.

Yuli releases Shinha to transform back into a human. The weapon takes her meister's arm and leads her away after the boys. Yuli walks with her with her head down. "Do you think they'll let us back in?" she asks in her small voice. It seemed to have yet to come back. "Do you think we'll be ex...expelled?" She looked up at Shinha, her eyes hopeful. Shinha thought a moment before answering. "We'll just have to see. We may have to go to Shinigami-sama himself after all this."

Yuli gasped with wide eyes. "I've never met Shinigami-sama... What do you think he's like?" There was a pause. "Do you think he'll still let us go to the dance?" Shinha stopped and looked at her miester. Yuli smiled shyly and Shinha let her am go. "Can we get home before someone decides to come after us please?" Yuli sighed in defeat. That would have been the perfect moment to bring it up if not for the whole protecting witches thing. Yuli sulked all the way back to their apartment.

Ashikaga smiles and looks at her " is that what a person named Karkat or Gamzee is in? he doesn't like talking about it...hes very discreet with " speaking of them he wonders what there up to at the school and goes back to thinking.

Lulu laughs. "Gamzee is awesome but Sollux is the best." She opens the frige and grabs a Strawberry Faygo. She sits next to the boy. "So what"s your name anyways?"

Shinha and Yuli fell back onto their couch once they got home. The room was silent as they let the day's events sink in. They had protected a witch- two witches- and everyone had seen it. There would be denying it at any point. Yuli pulled her knees into her chest and sighed heavily. She never got into trouble, well not much anyway. Shinha was her partner so trouble was inevitable but manageable. She was a hotheaded teen who rarely took insults thrown at her or Yuli. It was kind of like having a big sister.

"Hey," Shinha sighed, startling Yuli. "If we get expelled and you still want to go to the dance, I'll make sure we can get inside." She looked to her meister with a small smile. "You did what you thought was right- we all did. Regardless of who it was anyone would be scared in a situation like that so we protected them."

"Thanks Shinha," Yuli yawned. "I'm going to take a cat nap. See you in a couple hours." She went to her room and fell into bed.

"Sweet dreams," Shinha called after her, stretching out over the sofa.

The two brothers from the school walk into the apartment and Kaga's eye twitches as he see's someone touched his Faygo he looks at Ashikaga but Ashikaga pointed at the witch who was sipping on the faygo. He smiles and walks to his room and closes his door and begins to nerd out on his video games while Hoshi walks to the shower and begins to take one. " But anyways my name is Ashikaga and those are my twin brothers Hoshikaga and kaga there both nice people once you get to know them. but i do have to say once your friend wakes up your going to have to leave...we don't have enough room in the house for another person. sorry " He sighs thinking about how he wont be able to go to the dance...unless he uses his convincing skills on shinigami-Sama. meanwhile in the shower Hoshikaga thinks about the girls who stood there ground against the school and felt bad that they are in this to, he thinks for a while whilst he showers " they were very courageous...ive never met anyone like that in the school until now..." he continues to think even when he gets out the shower and heads to his room but before he enters he shouts " Goodnight punks " you can hear the laughter of the two brothers but he looks at the women on the couch that should be awakening soon.

Lulu grins. "Not enough room. I can fix that easily." Lulu laughs.