Soul Eater

Collette and Jazelle walk up to the boys. "I have to ask you an important question." Collette holds up the note. "You killed an innocent witch and what was your reason for this?" Collette questions the boys curious.

The three boys laugh in sync and then become serious Hoshikaga speak calmly to the girls, " no witch is innocent..." " you wouldn't understand anyways " " she is lucky we didn't kill her " ​" or the two students back there didn't devour there soul before they met you " the three boys laugh again and come back to no emotion. " and why does it matter to you...and why would lord death sign off on a witch...the school is set up to take them down ".

"You what?! You-you killed one of them?! Why?!" Shinha grabbed her shoulders and turned her away from them. "If they're still in the school we're going to have to go get them before the other one joins her sister." She spoke sharply though her intentions were good. Yuli nodded, turned a glare on the three brothers, then followed Shinha back out to the front. "How are we going to get past them? They're in the middle of a fight," she sighed tiredly. Shinha grabbed her hand and ran around the side of the school. She found the entrance through the back where the gym was located. She kicked open the doors and ran inside.

Yuli followed with less vigor than she had started with. "Shinha, they killed her," she said in her small voice. "I guess I should be angry, really angry, but...I just can't hate them."

"I understand," Shinha said as they rounded a corner. "We have to focus on getting the one witch that's still alive out here right now though." They turned another corner just in time to see another girl take the witch from the building. Shinha went after her with Yuli following weakly behind her. At the front of the school she saw her approach the brothers. Something was going down...

Collette glares at him and smacks one of the boys across the face. "Wrong answer! The DWMA was created to kill evil humans that strayed from the path of sanity and prevent them from becoming kishins!"Collette explains and Jazelle laughs. " There are good witches out there that are good. The three girls that work at the bar are witches that helped save Lord Death's son, Death the Kid."

the boy she slapped was Hoshikaga the one who was the most deranged from the boys, he was on a set mission to kill witches for the sake of his mothers death. his dull face returned to look at her but changed into a insane smile as he spoke he laughed a bit " you know nothing of what a witch can do...you know nothing! " " Hoshi calm down " Ashikaga grips his shoulder and tries to hold him in place but Hoshikaga was on the verge of his breaking point. " so if you wish to live... remove yourself from the witches and leave " ​his body hovering over her at this point, his green eyes piercing her soul.

Yuli couldn't watch anymore. She ran up to them and stepped in front of the girl, meeting his green eyed stare with her own. "You can't lump all witches together," she hissed, her own anger rising steadily. Shinha ran up behind the girl and her weapon who rescued the small witch. "I agree with everything these two have just said. You have to think before you act though I know that can be hard for you." She folded her arms and glared at them.

Lulu starts to panic and starts to cast a spell. " I call apon the powers of my aunt, Meduca Gorgon!" She feels something slithering in her arms and a tattoo of a snake appears on each arm. "My Aunt killed your mother. If you attack it would be her powers that will kill you!"

Hoshikaga's eyes opened wide his heart beat picked up speed as so did the brothers the brothers power was rising slowly, there breathing became heavy. Kaga and Ashikaga immediately changed into there weapon for of the three section bladed staff, Hoshikaga caught them his lips open his teeth grinding against each other. " you...you will not make it from this spot alive...and i promise that " he leapt back from the group sliding into the middle of the cobbled floor, " LETS GO! " " SOUL! " " RESONANCE! " a mixture of colors swirls around Hoshikaga as they began there soul resonance. There power could be felt through the DWMA, as if it stuck to you like glue. he slams the ends of the staffs together and they connect. become one long spear, he lifts it in the air it swirls with energy as he lifts it up leaving the girls in the way the chance to move before he unleashes it. If they were to move it would come down and release a long slash of energy towards the which tearing through the floor and acting as a witch hunt move. ripping into her body and slipping her in half like a banana, but if the girls remained in the way it would slam into any blocks they put up and and shove them all back into the walls of the school.

Collette looks at Jazelle and she transform turning into clubs in Collette's hands. "HONK! HONK!" Collette laughs. " Go away or pay the price!" She and Jazelle do Soul Resonance and Jazelle glows a dark purple and ready to block the boys attack.

Yuli caught Shinha as she transformed in mid-jump. "One minute they're protecting them, the next thy're killing them off! I wish they'd make up their minds already!" Hold on Yuli, take the witch out of here. Don't waste time trying to deflect the attack and risk her getting hurt. Take her out of here. Yuli turned to the little witch and grabbed her hand. "Come on, we're getting out of here." She started running, not looking back to see any of their expressions.

Lulu tries to pull away from the girl's grip. "Let go! I can't let them die too!"

"Shut up, you miserable wastes of life," Shadow growled. The witch had dodged her first attack, though it had left a long, bloody scratch on her cheek and Shadow had flown past her and came to a halt in front of the others. "You sicken me to no end with your petty fights," She snarled, "Your loyalty, your souls, belonged to this Academy the moment you signed up for it. If you want revenge, take it. But if it disgraces Lord Death and his orders.......than you are lower than the witches you would call slime. Now leave before I kill you for being in my way!"

( Since this person hasn't replied in a while, I think I'm going to just kill the witch or let her escape.)

Yuli stopped and let go of her hand. "I'm sure they can handle themselves but what about you? What would you do to help them?" She looked sternly at the witch knowing full well no answer she gave would satisfy her. Shinha spoke up, her face reflected in a blade. Think about what you're doing. "Yes, please."

The brothers return to there normal forms and look at her " have it your way...Madam" the boys turn and walk away from the school. They rather be alive then be killed by there own kind, which even themselves did not want to harm the students in the way of the witch. They returned to there car and drove off back to there apartment to get ready for there mission to kill leather face.

Lulu looks at the girl. "I'll go with you." The tattoos on her arm hiss at the girl. "Calm down you two!"

"Good. Now let's go. I'll take you wherever you want to go, just tell me." Yuli wanted to protect her but she also didn't want to go dragging her all over the place. All she wanted was to make sure that she was away from danger.

"I don't know where I want to go. I have no home and no sister to tell me where to go. She was the brains and my protecter." Lulu starts to cry.

( Yeah, too bad you guys killed her and ate her soul) (Btw, I'm driving this witch off for taking too long. And here I was hoping for a good battle.....figures. Unless someones else wants the witch?)

Shadow ignored the group after the meisters' promise to back down and focused on the witch in front of her. She was preparing a large spell, chanting loudly as she read from a thick, floating tome in front of her. Shadow leapt forward, determined to crush this woman with all her might.

The witch smiled, and a girl jumped from down from a tower- she was in DWMA clothing, and no shoes. The girl giggled, and transformed into a long, spear-like staff, which the witch grabbed and swung out in front of her, using a wind spell to blow Shadow away. The witch grinned madly. "You think me weak? I think not." She twirled the spear around, and stuck the end into the ground. "Alis, Alas, I call on Thus! A storm that will turn all to dust!" A bolt of lightning shot up from the spherical, dark red ball at the top of the spear, creating a succession of thunderbolts around.

Shadow skidded to a halt, unfazed by the witch or her new partner. She sprinted forward, and with a flick of her wrist, sent her sword flying out of her hand to land a foot in front of the witch. The black metal called to the lightning, drawing it like a magnet as Shadow jumped past without blinking to engage the witch in hand-to-hand combat.