Soul Eater

A dark shadow grabbed Lulu and Lucy, moving them from the staircase to the entrance to DWMA, a powerful witches soul coming off Soul Protect. A tall woman, with long black hair faced Shadow and her weapon. "I suggest you girls run. I will handle this for now, but do not expect me to save you more than once. Find an audience with Lord Death if you can." She walked toward Shadow, her heels clicking loudly against the cobblestone. " I do not wish to make a fuss. But if you are looking for a fight, I guess I shall humor you."

( Son of a...........Why are there so many witches here!?!?)

Shadow's eyes narrowed. She stuck her sword back in the ground and pulled a mirror out of her back pocket. She fogged it up, then quickly wrote 42-42-564. Then she gave Lord Death a full view of the situation. That is, she showed him the many witches at his front door with unkown intentions and hostile attitudes. A second later, a loud alarm sounded throughout the academy's halls. "Alert-Alert-Alert, Code: Red, We are under attack!" The alarm cried, ordering all students to prepare for battle. "I need your permission, Lord Death," Shadow said quietly, the mirror facing her again, "To use, at least, enough power to kill any witches that the other students miss."

Lucy and Lulu thank her and run in past everyone inside. The same crowd glaring at them as they run as fast as they can. They get into the Death Room without getting grabbed or hurt. They see Lord Death with his childish skull mask. They explain everything and he agrees that they did nothing wrong. He write a note that the mission should be taken down.

The boys on the step begin to trip backwards as the staircase began to crack open, they would hear the alarm go off and prepare. Kaga and Ashikaga jump into the air and change into 3 sectioned staffs, Hoshikaga catches them and spins them in his hands and ends up in his kick-ass battle position. " More witches? " " seems like it " " well then...no mercy this time " "...for mom?" " Make her proud " the boys chuckle a bit and jump up the broken steps. They leap past the witch in black and land down next to shadow, he stands there inspecting the witch trying to figure out which magic she could use.

(................what the hell was that supposed to be, terezipyrope. Please refrain from such actions again and be more realistic. Well, just don't let your characters walk past an entire school armed to the teeth and ready to kill them and act like nothing is wrong.)

"Go away," Shadow said bluntly, glaring at the boys standing next to her, "This one is mine and mine alone. If you want a witch, go kill the two that ran into the academy."

Lucy and Lulu see all the students ready to atyack with agered faces. There is no way to ecape. Lucy pulls Lulu behind her to protect her sister.

Hoshikaga chuckles and began walking away from the incoming battle " Have fun Ladies " He spun the three sectioned staff in circles as he walked towards the school. He enters the school noticing the witches he told not to come back came back. " what the fuck! " ​" Just goes to show how witches don't learn " " well...theres only one thing we can do " He spins the three sectioned staff's in his hands, " i guess we have to make sure you don't come back...witches". he begins to walk forward towards the witches. " i will make this swift " He runs forward squeezing the grip on each of the staffs causing blade to come out of each ends. As he neared the witches he leaps into the air and sends the blade directly at them, and if this blade was to land it would rip through there bodies.

Lucy screams knowing that none of her spells are fast enough to say in time. She pushes Lulu to the ground so she wont get hurt. Lulu screams after she falls to the floor. "No! You can't kill her!"

The blade entering Lucy's body with no restraint, He slowly pulls the blade out of the witches body " Rest in peace " Hoshikaga looks at the witch with the hole in her chest. His mind does a few flashbacks but he continued to stare at the dead body, His eyes then darting to Lulu. He struggles for a moment to move and just continues to stare at her.

Lulu looks at her sister's dead body in horror and glares up at the boy. "How dare you!!! She was innocent! She never hurt anyone in her life but you kill her?! What's wrong with you?!" Lulu cries over Lucy's dead body hugging her.

"I'd normally choose two witches over one," Shadow told the black witch, "But I'll make an exception because of the obvious differences in your power and their's. Or should I say, her's, considering the rapidly disappearing wavelength of the other's soul?" She was excited, in a cruel way. She wanted to break every bone in her enemy's body and rip out her soul to serve as a trophy of the battle. "Well," Shadow said, tossing Wolf restlessly back and forth in her hands, "Shall we start?"

Yuli looked at Shinha over the table as they ate their lunch with an indie cd playing in the background. She swallowed slowly then put down her sandwich. Shinha looked up from her soup with a raised eyebrow. "I'm worried Shinha," Yuli said as she stood from the table. "Something feels wrong. I'm going to check it out." She went to her room and came back out with her bag. Shinha stood from her chair. "Yuli, wait! I'm coming with you." She went to the back to grab her bag and followed her out.

Something inside of of her was bothering her to the point that she couldn't relax. As soon as she stepped outside she felt it. There was a very strong witch's soul nearby. Yuli looked back at Shinha, each exchange a silent message shared between meister and weapon. They took off running toward the school at full speed.

The Witch smiled, and her eyes flashed binary code. "Opening Archival Library. Access, Weapons. Scanning..." A sharp bright light shined on Shadow, hoping to blind them temporarily. She smiled, and pulled a staff from her back. " Alis Alas I Call On Thus!" She fired a Freeze spell, and a red scanning light went down Shadow's body, scanning both the meister and weapon.

"Binary Scan Complete." She sensed one of the witches die. "Hm. Pity."

Shadow twitched inside the capsule, shattering the ice. "Ack, this witch is a pervert," She frowned, "You'll have to do better than that, witch. You're turning out to be no fun at all." Shadow flashed foward, aiming Wolf right for her neck. She wanted this Witch's head.

Hoshikaga face had turned dark..twisted..evil...Ashikaga returned to his normal form and walked towards the witches soul that was left, He grabbed it and placed it into his mouth and chewed on it slightly. Swallowing it he walked over to his brother and whispered in his ear " Leave her for the people to decide " he nodded and kaga returned to normal, The boys walked towards the front and sat on the Patio part of the entrance to the academy " what an interesting fight this will be " ​" definatly "

Lulu sees a nearby girl grab the note from the ground that Lucy had in her hands. She gasps and looks at the crowd. "These girls were no longer wanted! They are cleared of charges by Lord Death!" The crowd groans and backs away from Lulu.

Yuli touched the top step first and slowed to a brisk walk with Shinha right behind her. Those stairs were nothing to sneeze at! The older girl moved forward until she walked right beside her meister. "There's a seriously strong witch here," Yuli said, her brow furrowed in concern. "I also feel two really strong souls. They may be Shadow and Wolf's wavelengths." They made it to the front of the school only to be stopped in their tracks by the sight of Shadow attacking a witch. "That's her..." Yuli sighed with relief when she caught sight of the brothers watching the fight from the front. She ran up to them. "Where are the two little witches?" she asked worriedly.

Hoshikaga had a very blank expression on his face as if he lost all his emotion, Ashikaga looked up at her with a blank emotion to. He sighed and said " one of them is dead..the other one is inside..." ​the three boys return the emotionless faces back at the fight that was occurring right in front of them. Kaga put his head in his hands as if he was tired and leaned his face to it sighing. " We killed the older witch.." ​he said with out hesitation or remorse.

The girl smiles. "I'm Collette a meister and the red head behind me is Jazelle." Jazelle smiles and waves a little. "Hey" she says with a thic k Russian accent. Collette pulls Lulu up and drags her to the front enterance. "Don't worry. Me and Jazelle will teach those boys a lesson they will never forget." Collette chirps in her Aulstralian accent.

The boys stand up ready to head home, but hears the quick movement of feet behind them. They turn around to see the two girls and Lulu, they look at the girls and notice the look in there eyes. " More deaths to come " Kaga sighs.