Songbirds and Quills [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO FRIENDS

The IC will be made later today. Rejoice and dance!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ananfal
Ok!!

But before I write down Roxanne's relationship with everyone, I would like to express my excitement through dance... Via gif style...

GIF-Dancing-dance-funny-mom-jeans-moms-Mothers-Day-party-snl-GIF.gif

Anyway... Since I am too lazy to answer each and everyones point of veiw on how Roxanne's relationship goes with everyone I'll say I agree with whatever relationship you have with her. Not like I can control how your character thinks of her anyway. And as far as how Roxanne feels about everyone. Here is Roxanne for you.

"Personally? I think everyone are super great! And I get along with them really well... That's what I tell my psychiatrist anyway. Ha. I'm just kidding. Everyones great."

Gaahhh, sorry! I got caught up with real life stuff, so I'll be posting the IC tomorrow instead. *hides*

YES. GOING OVER NOW.

BTW, do we have an OOC thread? Or is it here? @ - @

Thanks for making IC thread as quick as you did~

• Useful
Reactions: Collapse
I would post, but I'm in a really shitty mood and I don't want to make everyone depressed with my crappy writing. I'll post tonight/early tomorrow morning.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
The tag didn't work, which means I didn't get an alert and now I have to read post....Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok, there's no way on God's green earth that i'm reading all of that >__<

But, I don't even know where to start

Any help? No..?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sure it's just because I'm lazy and tired.

So, I guess I can start off by coming back from break?

The character's already know their pairings for SB's and Q's right?

Tagging for me doesn't work, so you don't have to do it :<

Ever since the maintenance it hasn't been working

I must have forgotten that you said that then xP

Status
Not open for further replies.