Songbirds and Quills [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every person's opinion counts! I just don't see any other option... Do you?

Nope, plus i'm the only one that's saying no to it so far

I just don't see a difference in where we're at now and after the time skip

What if it results back to the same state we're in now?

Then obviously the people who created characters weren't committed enough and we reopen the RP for applications.

Well, I hope everyone is dedicated since it seems like they worked hard on the CS

I know, which is why this makes no sense! They've been tagged, so even if they weren't getting alerted to new posts, they should still have gotten an alert for being tagged. I'm just not sure what else to do at this point.

Hunt them down?

I suppose it's my fault for creating a partner RP like this at that time. It is the end of the school year after all, people are taking tests, making up homework, searching for summer jobs and going on vacation.
I'm on my phone now but when I get back to my computer I'll send out messages, and re submit the RP banner, I'll probably re open sign ups too.

I don't think it's your fault for creating a super fun rp at a crappy time, @Polystical. It seems people have been having fun posting, even if a few characters are getting a bit weepy and such, but the fact that certain people aren't posting has nothing to do with you. So... I guess don't beat yourself up over it. You can't really control certain things. All you can do is continue making the rp fun. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
It's a lot of fun, and if people can't hold up to their responsibilities, they shouldn't have committed themselves in the first place. Normally I wouldn't be so harsh, but I've had too many good RPs die from absent members.

• Thank You
I don't think it's your fault for creating a super fun rp at a crappy time, @Polystical. It seems people have been having fun posting, even if a few characters are getting a bit weepy and such, but the fact that certain people aren't posting has nothing to do with you. So... I guess don't beat yourself up over it. You can't really control certain things. All you can do is continue making the rp fun. :)
It's a lot of fun, and if people can't hold up to their responsibilities, they shouldn't have committed themselves in the first place. Normally I wouldn't be so harsh, but I've had too many good RPs die from absent members.
giphy.gif

Thanks guys. :D

Aw, you're welcome! I totally agree with Anafal, this is a great idea. It's an interesting take on the normal "Kids go to special school" scenario, and it allows for cheesy song lyrics in posts without feeling guilty!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey guys, so sorry for not posting. My new classes just started this week and I already have tons of school work to do. I'm also waiting for someone to interact with my character but if there's no one then I'll try my best to make an IC and post. Again, I'm so sorry >_<

Can somebody please interact with my character so I can write something? I'm totally clueless about what I should do with my character right now -_-

Well, Viridian tried, Sophie was the one who ran off. Maybe she wants to apologize and finds her and Quinn in the piano room?

But I don't want to mess up the moment going on between you two >_< Is it alright if I did?

Lol, this is high school, there is no such thing as privacy! Go on ahead, I don't mind.

I don't mind. Or Styxx could run into her. Where is she?

Well, I hope everyone is dedicated since it seems like they worked hard on the CS
xD Heeyy so I tagged you in the IC the alternative way just to see if it would send you an alert, but I'll just quote you here just in case. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.