Songbirds and Quills [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ananfal - I wouldn't too sure if Victoria would consider Viridian as a friend, but Victoria wouldn't pick on Viridian. The two don't have (m)any common things, their personalities are almost polar opposite, if anything, Victoria is legitimately afraid that she might just break Viridian somehow. Victoria might just be that silent companion, or indifferent Songbird until Viridian shows something interesting, or some sort of strength she can respect or admire.
Well, what would Victoria find interesting? And Viridian has strength... it's just so hidden inside of her, because of her past. Short of a full breakdown, I'm not sure she'd be able to show enough for Victoria to be interested. Maybe she runs into a room she thinks is empty to release her emotions through ranting/crying and finds out Victoria is in there?

@White -- Chocolate
It's totally fine to add more to your css. :D We haven't started yet after all. :3

@White -- Chocolate Yeah, I'm totally cool with that! The more baking buddies the better! *Internally is screaming in happiness at the crush part*

By the by, I edited my request thing to add in the rest of Evelyn's relationships with the others.

Reactions: Collapse
RELATIONSHIPS REQUESTS/SUGGESTIONS
Esperanza and Songbirds

Esperanza + Roxanne
@un coin de soleil
Okay so Esperanza and Roxanne don't have much in common save for photography, so I think they could bond over that, but I also think that they could have done a duet a few times? Their music styles are kind of different but I feel like they would mesh together well if they did a duet, or something. ^_^ So maybe they could be like not friends but at least somewhat friendly to each other?

Esperanza + Victoria
@White -- Chocolate
I think they could be friends due to Victoria's bold attitude. Maybe not besties but close friends? Also can Esperanza have a mini crush on her?

Esperanza + Rayna
@Ookami
I think they could be friends but maybe clash every once in awhile? I feel like they could vie for power at school, but also be friends at the same time. So like...Frenemies/rivals maybe?

Esperanza + Axel
@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E
I can't really think of a relationship for these two, but mind if she has a crush on him?

Esperanza + Styxx
@Zaryá°Stãrska
I think they could be friends maybe. (They can be aggressive together!)

Esperanza and Quills

Esperanza + Evelyn
@The Writing Owl
Hmm...I'm not sure, any suggestions?

Esperanza + Viridian
@Ananfal
Also not sure about them.

Esperanza + Sierra
@Ookami
I think they could actually be good friends because of Sierra's strong personality and general disposition. Maybe Esperanza tried to intimidate her once and Sierra wouldn't back down so they became friends?

Esperanza + Quinn
@Zaryá°Stãrska
I feel like Esperanza would often get annoyed at his protector of the weak attitude and maybe get into fights with him, but since she relies on him maybe she'll try to butter him up and knit him random stuff to make up for whatever horribly mean thing she said in the past. xD

Esperanza + Sophie
@DANAsaur
Hmm...I'm not sure, any suggestions?

Eddie and Songbirds

Eddie + Roxanne
@un coin de soleil
I feel like Eddie would really like her music.

Eddie + Victoria
@White -- Chocolate
Already sorted then! Love your idea for their relationship! :D They can destroy food franchises together...And yes, they should totally be each others wingwomans/mans!

Eddie + Rayna
@Ookami
I think they could totally get along but have little spats every once in awhile when Eddie decides that he doesn't like Rayna's attitude or something. :3

Eddie + Axel
@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E
I think they could be friends that bonded over shared interests like you said before. Also can Eddie have a crush on him?

Eddie + Styxx
@Zaryá°Stãrska
I think they could be friends. :D Also can Eddie crush on him?

Eddie and Quills

Eddie + Evelyn
@The Writing Owl
Yes! Gaming bros forever. :D

Eddie + Viridian
@Ananfal
He could always try to make her smile or laugh and always try to get her to hang out with him?

Eddie + Sierra
@Ookami
Friends, maybe? :O

Eddie + Quinn
@Zaryá°Stãrska
Not sure, any suggestions?

Eddie + Sophie
@DANAsaur
Okay, so maybe they became friends after the yearly physicals when they both freaked out or fainted when they had to get shots or something? Also they both like food. :D

Well, what would Victoria find interesting? And Viridian has strength... it's just so hidden inside of her, because of her past. Short of a full breakdown, I'm not sure she'd be able to show enough for Victoria to be interested. Maybe she runs into a room she thinks is empty to release her emotions through ranting/crying and finds out Victoria is in there?
Just let me backtrack, in case I'm missing something - when you wish to make the two characters friends, do you mean that you want that to happen in the RP, or when the RP begins, the two are already friends?

The thing that doesn't click is that Viridian is closed off, doesn't talk, and doesn't look others in the eye ... there's not a lot to work with, Victoria isn't the kind of girl that pokes and prods the quiet quill, like if they were friends - what would you want Victoria to approach your character with? What kind of friend would Victoria be? Or even vice versa, what kind of friend would Viridian be? I might have used poor wording with 'interesting' but it's more like ... what would they talk about? What's the foundation of this friendship they should have?

What I had in mind, if you would like to use your idea of having Viridian rant/cry, is that Victoria understands Viridans silent agony, (of ... the fear of returning to the foster system? or is it something else @ - @ ) and would act like a rock, just silent support?

@Polystical

I don't mind if they have crushes on him

But, if I had to chose he would probably go with your male

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Just let me backtrack, in case I'm missing something - when you wish to make the two characters friends, do you mean that you want that to happen in the RP, or when the RP begins, the two are already friends?

The thing that doesn't click is that Viridian is closed off, doesn't talk, and doesn't look others in the eye ... there's not a lot to work with, Victoria isn't the kind of girl that pokes and prods the quiet quill, like if they were friends - what would you want Victoria to approach your character with? What kind of friend would Victoria be? Or even vice versa, what kind of friend would Viridian be? I might have used poor wording with 'interesting' but it's more like ... what would they talk about? What's the foundation of this friendship they should have?

What I had in mind, if you would like to use your idea of having Viridian rant/cry, is that Victoria understands Viridans silent agony, (of ... the fear of returning to the foster system? or is it something else @ - @ ) and would act like a rock, just silent support?
You have good points. The way I thought about it was, that Victoria would see the way that Viridian is trying to hide herself from the world and understand why the girl is doing so, since she also has a form of hiding (you said she was guarded, this is my interpretation of that...) And so yes, she would give the girl support, and try and protect her maybe? As for what they would talk about, I think Victoria likes nature (based off of star gazing and rain in her likes list) and so maybe they could have a rooftop garden together? Something like that. Or maybe Victoria could take the big sister role and try and help Viridian become less withdrawn?

@Zaryá°Stãrska -I see Sophie treating Quinn like her older brother or someone to depend on whenever she's stressed out or just sad.

@The Writing Owl -baking buddies. Sophie adores Evelyn and even if they didn't speak to each other, they have this some sort of connection that made them understand each other without even uttering a word.

C O N S U M E D☯R A G E -since they are partners they can be friends but she'll only talk to him when necessary. Sophie's afraid of ruining his image and be bullied by the other songbirds

@Polystical - faint buddies xD Eddie could also eat everything Sophie bakes xD

@Ananfal -roomies, also Sophie respects Viridian for her personality. Sophie thinks that Viridian's saving up all her smiles and laughs for someone special.

You have good points. The way I thought about it was, that Victoria would see the way that Viridian is trying to hide herself from the world and understand why the girl is doing so, since she also has a form of hiding (you said she was guarded, this is my interpretation of that...) And so yes, she would give the girl support, and try and protect her maybe? As for what they would talk about, I think Victoria likes nature (based off of star gazing and rain in her likes list) and so maybe they could have a rooftop garden together? Something like that. Or maybe Victoria could take the big sister role and try and help Viridian become less withdrawn?
Alright that would work out great.

I can sort of see Victoria acting like an older sister, I'm just not sure how Victoria would bring Viridian out of her withdrawn nature until the actual RP starts, but Victoria would definitely do the whole silent protection, silent support from behind the scenes. As for the roof thing, yeah, that has to be a thing, it's not that Victoria likes nature in particular, just the natural order of things, and mysteries of life, but the two of them can definitely have their long talks, rants, cries, songwriting, and advice sharing going on up there.

Just from Viridian's reserved nature, Victoria would probably write her off as someone shy, or someone who has been traumatized by other Songbirds. I fixed up my personality on my CS, so it's a little more clear now - Victoria's guard is more ... like putting up multiple fronts, and turning the negative into something she can use as strengths (if that made any sense), so perhaps if Victoria's taking on the big sister role, she can try to convey the same into Viridian?

Alright that would work out great.

I can sort of see Victoria acting like an older sister, I'm just not sure how Victoria would bring Viridian out of her withdrawn nature until the actual RP starts, but Victoria would definitely do the whole silent protection, silent support from behind the scenes. As for the roof thing, yeah, that has to be a thing, it's not that Victoria likes nature in particular, just the natural order of things, and mysteries of life, but the two of them can definitely have their long talks, rants, cries, songwriting, and advice sharing going on up there.

Just from Viridian's reserved nature, Victoria would probably write her off as someone shy, or someone who has been traumatized by other Songbirds. I fixed up my personality on my CS, so it's a little more clear now - Victoria's guard is more ... like putting up multiple fronts, and turning the negative into something she can use as strengths (if that made any sense), so perhaps if Victoria's taking on the big sister role, she can try to convey the same into Viridian?
Yes. Just yes. I'll update my relationships then.

Eddie + Viridian
@Ananfal
He could always try to make her smile or laugh and always try to get her to hang out with him?
Well... The thing is, Eddie is described at being cocky and bold, and that's going to scare Viridian off unless he tones it down around her. If maybe he could recognize the need to be a bit less cocky around her, then he could totally try to make her laugh and stuff, be like a big brother to her or something. But he can't scare her off first.

Well... The thing is, Eddie is described at being cocky and bold, and that's going to scare Viridian off unless he tones it down around her. If maybe he could recognize the need to be a bit less cocky around her, then he could totally try to make her laugh and stuff, be like a big brother to her or something. But he can't scare her off first.
Okay! :D

Just going to finish off requests here:

@Polystical - Esperanza is definitely a wicked cool character to have as a friend. She's aggressive, a perfectionist and slightly revenge driven, Victoria definitely likes someone who just looks and emits such a strong presence. If you'd like for them to be close friends, go right ahead! I feel like they'd probably push each other, bring the best out of each other almost - Victoria would do so, just trying to match Esperanza's level or pressure the competition like that (Victoria's boldness is charming just like that ;] ) As for the crush, it's a-okay with me! (I look forward to seeing how you portray that in the RP with such a strong character like Esperanza)

@Ookami I'm not sure what the relationship between Rayna and Victoria should have. I feel like a lot of people may be making (fr)enemies with the 'Queen Songbird', but I can also see Rayna and Victoria having fun on the streets once in a while. Skateboarding, and whatnot. That and Victoria would probably love to learn a bit of street dancing from her. Victoria wouldn't be someone to judge Rayna or get surprised by her blunt words.

@Zaryá°Stãrska I believe that Victoria and Quinn can play basketball together, streetball, sometimes? There isn't much, but that can be a starting point for the two of them, and they can progress as the RP grows? Or would you have any suggestions?

As for everyone else (@DANAsaur @C O N S U M E D☯R A G E @Ookami[/USER] (Sierra) @Zaryá°Stãrska (Styxx)) I'm not exactly sure what relationships our character can have, do you have any suggestions or requests?

EDIT: I've updated my relationships on my CS *with those who I have confirmed with* check it out, if there's something wrong, misunderstood, feel free to tell me and we'll hash details out.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Relationship Requests/Suggestions
Rayna and Songbirds

Rayna + Roxanne
un coin de soleil

Although they don't have many interests, I think Rayna and Roxann
e could bond over their love for horror movies. Perhaps they could start off as acquaintances but over-time become friends.

Rayna + Esperanze
Polystical
I have to agree with you! Besides, I think'll spice up their relationship more and be perfect friendly drama for the school.

Rayna + Victoria
White -- Chocolate
Agreed! Maybe they can be good friends? I can defiantly see them getting along since their personalities would be good together. they also seem to have an interest in Pop music and could bond a little better because of this.

Rayna + Axel
C O N S U M E D☯R A G E
I don't really know what kind of relationship they should have. Perhaps they can be mere acquaintances.

Rayna + Styxx
Zaryá°Stãrska

I think they would be good friends but get annoyed of each other a lot. They seem to share a same interest in band instruments and when their personalities clash it could be rather amusing.

Rayna and Quills

Rayna + Eddie
Polystical
I agree completely.

Rayna + Evelyn
The Writing Owl
I think they would be perfect Gamer Buddies.

Rayna + Viridian
Ananfal
Total enemies.

Rayna + Quinn
Zaryá°Stãrska
Possibly friends?

Rayna + Sophie
DANAsaur
I can totally see them being friends.

---------------

Sierra and Songbirds

Sierra + Roxanne
un coin de soleil

I can see them being friends with the way their personalities work.

Sierra + Esperanza
Polystical
sounds good to me!

Sierra + Victoria
White -- Chocolate
I don't really know.

Sierra + Axel
C O N S U M E D☯R A G E
I think they could be on good terms with each other.

Sierra + Styxx
Zaryá°Stãrska
I think they could be good friends with their personalities and all

Sierra and Quills

Sierra + Eddie
Polystical

yeah, but have their spats here and there

Sierra + Evelyn
The Writing Owl
I think they would be good friends and maybe roomie's?

Sierra + Viridian
Ananfal
I think they would get along rather well

Sierra + Quinn
Zaryá°Stãrska

Maybe Sierra could have a crush on him

Sierra + Sophie
DANAsaur
I think they could be good friends​

Rayna + Viridian
Ananfal
Total enemies.

Sierra + Viridian
Ananfal
I think they would get along rather well.
Well, I can see how Rayna is an enemy, but would the feelings be that strong so as to be total enemies? Is there a chance they could become friends?
As for Sierra, did we ever talk about that dancing thing I mentioned before? How Viridian would be envious of Sierra's gracefulness?

@Polystical I feel like Esperanza would scare Evelyn with her aggressive personality. So Evel probably would try and avoid Esperanza when possible.

@Ookami They could possibly be gaming buddies, but isn't Rayna described as the queen of the school? Evelyn is a shy girl and very easily intimidated by the songbirds, so I feel like with how blunt Rayna is they wouldn't really get along in person, but behind a screen name and online they might be able to have some fun.

...Aaaand this is what will happened if I've been on (wi-fi less) vacation for 2-3 days.

Give me like a few hours or a day to answer everyones questions and express my opinions. As well as come up with my own view (well, Roxanne's point of view) of everyone. :3

100percent.gif

@Ananfal Sounds good to me. Perhaps it could develop in the RP. As for Sierra, maybe they could be like frenemies?

@The Writing Owl That's exactly what I was thinking! They might not be friends when their in school but behind the screen, they could get along well

Status
Not open for further replies.