Songbirds and Quills [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi C: Spots are still available, yes? Then I'd like a Songbird part if there's still room. I didn't understand something on the character sheet, though. There must be song lyrics in every post? (Did I miss an explanation somewhere or...?)

The song lyrics can be from 3-5 lines, either from a real song or just made up, and must pertain to the activity or emotion in your post.

But yes, song lyrics in every post. You can take a look at the IC thread if you want.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Okay guys, so Ookami left the site I think, because her avatar has the question mark that says guest. Sooo...I have to change the pairs. And @un coin de soleil hasn't posted in awhile, but I posted on their wall asking if they're coming back.

So now I am out of a partner *gross sobbing*

And @un coin de soleil will be out of a partner if they never come back.

Oh wait--actually since you, @Elfie are making a character you would be paired with moi. So everything works out! :D

Kinda >.>

Sorry for not replying and anything on OOC, I never got the notifications for it @ - @

Sorry for not replying and anything on OOC, I never got the notifications for it @ - @
It's coolio! One of the greatest things about the site update is checking the watch threads list to see if I've missed any posts (and I often do) so I use that. You should try it, if that's your thing. ^_^

Okay guys, so Ookami left the site I think, because her avatar has the question mark that says guest. Sooo...I have to change the pairs. And @un coin de soleil hasn't posted in awhile, but I posted on their wall asking if they're coming back.

So now I am out of a partner *gross sobbing*

And @un coin de soleil will be out of a partner if they never come back.

Oh wait--actually since you, @Elfie are making a character you would be paired with moi. So everything works out! :D

Kinda >.>
Oh, ok. you are a Quill, yes? I was going to make a Songbird. *looks through the forum pages for character sheet*

I'm still here

@Polystical
Never mind, You are a Songbird. I can make a Quill to accomodate you C:
I have two characters, a quill and a songbird and only the quill needs a songbird, so you can still make one. The cs is on on the first page.

Reactions: Elfie
b6b971e29316b288ca1a34046aa4f639.jpg

free_pastel_carousel_2_by_tokyo_dollie-d6818ek.gif
♥ SONGBIRD ♥
free_pastel_carousel_2_by_tokyo_dollie-d6818ek.gif

| NAME: |

SHARLETTE CLARA NEILSON

| STAGE NAME: |

SHAMPAIN

| AGE: |

17 YEARS OF AGE

| GENDER: |

FEMALE

| SEXUAL ORIENTATION: |

BISEXUAL (LEANING MORE TOWARDS FEMALES COMPARED TO MALES)

| MUSIC STYLE: |

- ELECTROPOP
- INDIE POP

| PERSONALITY: |

- SHARP-TONGUED
- QUIRKY
- BOLD
- QUICK-WITTED
- OPEN-MINDED
- VAIN
- NARCISSISTIC

| HOBBIES: |

- ILLUSTRATING
- MAKING ARTS AND CRAFTS
- VOCAL-WARMING

| LIKES: |

- PASTEL COLOURS
- DAINTY OBJECTS
- MAKEUP PRODUCTS
- EXPENSIVE ART PRODUCTS

| DISLIKES: |

- JUDGEMENTAL PEERS (DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE IS AS WELL)
-
MUNDANE LIFESTYLES
- TAPERED OBJECTS

| HISTORY: |

Born on the 10th of October, Sharlette Clara Neilson was blessed with the talent of singing, able to sing high cords as well as low cords with ease and no effort whatsoever. Her mother and father pampered her with all the luxuries everyone desired, leaving her alone with their maids because of the vigorous work they had ahead of them. Despite having everything she could ever want, Sharlette always had a wave of loneliness engulf her when no one was around to accompany her. She would give everything to have loving parents that would spend every precious moment with her; go on vacations, holiday trips, and many other bonding activities that she had planned since long ago.

As she grew older, she found herself getting more needier and having higher expectations. Sharlette was obsessed with vanity, not handling herself well with it. She had an addiction to makeup products and cosmetics; buying them almost every day of the week. She couldn't help herself, to her, it was the only escape from her constant loneliness and depression. Sharlett got so full of herself, that she tattooed a black heart on her cheek without thinking, now regretting the fact of it being stuck with her forever.

When she was enrolled into primary school, her grades were terribly bad and she would always fail in her subjects, no matter how hard the teachers tried, they just couldn't seem to fix the girl. Sharlett didn't enjoy anything as much as the teachers did, she just couldn't pull herself together. As her grades kept dropping, her parents had decided once she reached the eligible age of enrollment, they would send her to a special music school called. Sharlette was overjoyed when she heard the news, starting to pack even the semester even started.

Sharlette was enrolled to the AMA, and for the first time in her life, she actually felt happy.

| PET: |

ELECTRA - HOLLAND LOP RABBIT

| TALENT SAMPLE: |

| OTHER TALENTS: |

- PLAYING THE ELECTRIC KEYBOARD

| DORM IMAGE: |

lace_and_ribbon_banner_by_sanitydying-d536ipz.png

Pink-bedroom-color-combination-with-black.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see we need one more quill. I can make a quill. I have solved the problem. Problem solved.

My brain is fuzzy right now. Did that make sense?

I gotta actually drop out of this RP, sorry :c Real life is happening. Cool idea, tho C:

Can I reserve a spot for a quill? I'll make the character sheet tomorrow if you allow me to. ^^

Can I reserve a spot for a quill? I'll make the character sheet tomorrow if you allow me to. ^^
I see we need one more quill. I can make a quill. I have solved the problem. Problem solved.

My brain is fuzzy right now. Did that make sense?
Okay so, JaeGyu wants to make a Quill, but @Ananfal you also want to make a Quill, since JaeGyu is new, do you mind if they took that spot?
I gotta actually drop out of this RP, sorry :c Real life is happening. Cool idea, tho C:
No problem and thanks. ^^

b6b971e29316b288ca1a34046aa4f639.jpg

♥ SONGBIRD ♥

| NAME: |

SHARLETTE CLARA NEILSON

| STAGE NAME: |

SHAMPAIN

| AGE: |

17 YEARS OF AGE

| GENDER: |

FEMALE

| SEXUAL ORIENTATION: |

BISEXUAL (LEANING MORE TOWARDS FEMALES COMPARED TO MALES)

| MUSIC STYLE: |

- ELECTROPOP
- INDIE POP

| PERSONALITY: |

- SHARP-TONGUED
- QUIRKY
- BOLD
- QUICK-WITTED
- OPEN-MINDED
- VAIN
- NARCISSISTIC

| HOBBIES: |

- ILLUSTRATING
- MAKING ARTS AND CRAFTS
- VOCAL-WARMING

| LIKES: |

- PASTEL COLOURS
- DAINTY OBJECTS
- MAKEUP PRODUCTS
- EXPENSIVE ART PRODUCTS

| DISLIKES: |

- JUDGEMENTAL PEERS (DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE IS AS WELL)
-
MUNDANE LIFESTYLES
- TAPERED OBJECTS

| HISTORY: |

Born on the 10th of October, Sharlette Clara Neilson was blessed with the talent of singing, able to sing high cords as well as low cords with ease and no effort whatsoever. Her mother and father pampered her with all the luxuries everyone desired, leaving her alone with their maids because of the vigorous work they had ahead of them. Despite having everything she could ever want, Sharlette always had a wave of loneliness engulf her when no one was around to accompany her. She would give everything to have loving parents that would spend every precious moment with her; go on vacations, holiday trips, and many other bonding activities that she had planned since long ago.

As she grew older, she found herself getting more needier and having higher expectations. Sharlette was obsessed with vanity, not handling herself well with it. She had an addiction to makeup products and cosmetics; buying them almost every day of the week. She couldn't help herself, to her, it was the only escape from her constant loneliness and depression. Sharlett got so full of herself, that she tattooed a black heart on her cheek without thinking, now regretting the fact of it being stuck with her forever.

When she was enrolled into primary school, her grades were terribly bad and she would always fail in her subjects, no matter how hard the teachers tired, they just couldn't seem to fix the girl. Sharlett didn't enjoy anything as much as the teachers did, she just couldn't pull herself together. As her grades kept dropping, her parents had decided once she reached the eligible age of enrollment, they would send her to a special music school called. Sharlette was overjoyed when she heard the news, starting to pack even the semester even started.

Sharlette was enrolled to the AMA, and for the first time in her life, she actually felt happy.

| PET: |

ELECTRA - HOLLAND LOP RABBIT

| TALENT SAMPLE: |

| OTHER TALENTS: |

- PLAYING THE ELECTRIC KEYBOARD

| DORM IMAGE: |

Pink-bedroom-color-combination-with-black.jpg
Accepted, I'm going to pair Sharlette with Eddie, so think about what kind of relationship she would have with him, but you're clear to post. ^^

Okay so, JaeGyu wants to make a Quill, but @Ananfal you also want to make a Quill, since JaeGyu is new, do you mind if they took that spot?

No problem and thanks. ^^

Accepted, I'm going to pair Sharlette with Eddie, so think about what kind of relationship she would have with him, but you're clear to post. ^^
I'm totally fine with that ^^
I think they should be that kind of relationship where both of them get pissed off at each other and keep comparing their self-worth. Like Sharlette says his song-writing skills are weak and then they fight and then blah, blah,blah... :P
Because why not...

Also, Eddie looks older than his age, oh wow puberty hit him hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Each Songbird is paired with a Quill to write their songs for them, which the Songbirds then perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.