Songbirds and Quills [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I can allow one or two songbirds to have banned pets for future black mailing purposes.
Can a Quill have a banned pet? You already said that the Songbirds abuse their Quills, why not blackmail them to keep them silent?

Can a Quill have a banned pet? You already said that the Songbirds abuse their Quills, why not blackmail them to keep them silent?
No, they can't because Quills room with three other people while songbirds don't room with anybody. Hence the caged animals because somebodies pet will eat someone else's.

Am I accepeted? O:

No, they can't because Quills room with three other people while songbirds don't room with anybody. Hence the caged animals because somebodies pet will eat someone else's.
Ah, forgot about that. -_- Thanks for reminding me, and sorry for the trouble.

My next question is, does the creature need to be caged all the time? I understand if the snake needs to be kept away from the mouse, but can you take the mouse/snake with you to class or out to the yard?

Ah, forgot about that. -_- Thanks for reminding me, and sorry for the trouble.

My next question is, does the creature need to be caged all the time? I understand if the snake needs to be kept away from the mouse, but can you take the mouse/snake with you to class or out to the yard?
No the animals can be taken out for like exercise and stuff they just can't be left out and they can be taken to the courtyard but not class.

Last edited:
PAIRINGS
Esperanza and Quinn
@Zaryá°Stãrska

Styxx and Evelyn
@The Writing Owl
@Zaryá°Stãrska

Rayna and Eddie
@Ookami

Victoria and Viridian
@White -- Chocolate
@Ananfal

Axel and Sophie
@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E
@DANAsaur

Roxanne and Sierra
@un coin de soleil
@Ookami

So those are the pairings and I am aware that some of them are on point and some of them suck ass, but I tried to match up music styles and this is what I got. Anywho, I just realized there are only four boys in this entire rp and eight girls. So I've decided to edit the dorm arrangements for Quills. Now there will only be regular two people rooming together dorms for the quills and I have changed the dorm image on the first page, but here is the new image right now;

built-in-bunk-beds-plans-3.jpg

And here are the dorm pairings:
Please don't let your pets eat/kill each other. But...If that does happen then...Well that'll be really sad.
Eddie and Quinn
Evelyn and Sierra
Sophie and Viridian

Now, pretty soon the rp will be starting and when the rp starts, it will not be starting on the first day of school it will be starting after Thanksgiving break. So that is why I told you guys to make relationships now. But if you guys want to spend 90% of the roleplay making friends with people you've never seen before even though they have been going to school with you for the longest time, have a blast. Keep in mind however, that most roleplays that I have been in that started with people not knowing each other, usually died out immediately, because the plot was halted because nobody knew each other and people got tired of the back and forth 'Well hello person, how do?' 'I'm doing quite fine, you think we could be friends mayhaps?'.

Moving on.

I will be posting my relationship requests/suggestion post in a few.

Alright, I got a few requests for a couple of friendships for my character... Thanks, @Polystical for making the cheat sheet on the first page. It really helps in quick reminding myself who these characters are. Anyway, here's a few requests for some relationships with my character...

Eddie and Evel could totally be gaming bros, if you're okay with that @Polystical.
Sierra and Evel would probably be sort of close-ish like on the friends level since they're dorm mates and all. So that's request number 2 for @Ookami.
Quinn just seems like the kind of guy to get anyone to open up to him, so I think he and Evel could totally hang out sometimes. Request number 3 for @Zaryá°Stãrska.
I'm sure if given the chance, Evel and Sophie could be baking buddies, @DANAsaur plus she just looks super sweet and kind. You get request number 4.
Since both tend to be a bit quiet, I'm sure this relationship started out rocky, but I feel like eventually Viridian and Evel could understand each others' quietness. Number 5 goes to @Ananfal.

Now onto the songbirds...
Roxanne probably would be one of the few songbirds Evel feels not as nervous around, but doesn't know her well. @un coin de soleil.
Esperanza scares Evel with her aggressive attitude, so Evel would try and avoid her. @Polystical
Victoria is a baking buddy with whom Evel is still sort of shy around. @White -- Chocolate
Rayna and Axel she doesn't really interact with, so Evel treats them with respect she gives most songbirds.
Finally, with Styxx, Evel is starting to open up to him a bit more and act a little less nervous, but she still freaks every single time they need to create a new song together. She'd like to get to know him better, however, if only to make their songs sound better. @Zaryá°Stãrska.

Aaaaaaaand that is everyone, I believe!

Last edited:
Holy crap, Axel and Sophia are no where near each other o_o

Since both tend to be a bit quiet, I'm sure this relationship started out rocky, but I feel like eventually Viridian and Evel could understand each others' quietness. Number 5 goes to @Ananfal.
I completely agree with this! I feel like Viridian and Evel could take walks together, enjoy nature, or something along those lines. They seem very similar, so it makes sense that they would become friends.

As for my own request pairings, I'd like to throw a shout out to @Ookami since I feel like Viridian would be envious of Sierra's gracefulness, and might ask her to help her learn to dance. Just an idea I had, we don't have to do it.
I'd also like to mention @Zaryá°Stãrska because Quinn seems like the only other Quill Viridian would really relax around. He looks like a really gentle character, who would understand her shyness and not push her too far. He might also like making her smile.

As for the Songbirds, everyone is so confident! Viridian doesn't really hang out with confident people, since it draws attention to her own shyness and lack of social grace. However, I think maybe @White -- Chocolate with Victoria might be able to become friends, since it seems that she would understand Viridian's need for privacy due to her own guarded feelings? Maybe, just a thought.
Another idea was @C O N S U M E D☯R A G E with you character Axel, since he was also a very quiet and shy person at one time, and he might be able to connect to Viridian due to his past.

Yeah I know, I was just saying :P (Actually thought I was the lucky one >~<)

But, I gots an idea for Axel to try and get Sophia to open up

@The Writing Owl: I think Quinn and Evelyn would be good friends. Hes likely to spend a lot of time with her just so he could make her laugh and smile along with feel more comfortable =)

@Ananfal: Viridian would challenge Quinn thus making him want to be around her even more. Plus as long as shes not mean he'll like her =)

@Polystical: I noticed I got you for a roommate and partner lol. Should be fun!

WIP my requests

I actually don't have any relationship requests, I should probably read through all (If not, most) of the CS and post some suggestions

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Polystical
@Ookami
@Zaryá°Stãrska
@DANAsaur

Edward, Rayna, Quinn, and Sophie

I picked the first three because I saw almost identical hobbies (Specifically Rayna and Quinn) and I believe I saw that they also shared some personality traits.

For Sophie, I do believe I have a plan for Axel to kinda open her up a bit.

Reactions: DANAsaur
Songbird
View attachment 70080
Name:
Styxx Ricardo
(Songbird Only) Stage Name:
Winter Quicksilver

Sexual Orientation:
BI

Music Style:
Hard Rock/Alternative/Metal Rap
View attachment 70082

Personality: Loner|Charmimg|Stubborn|Thoughtful|Playful|Can be childish|Impatient|Daydreamer|Strong|Aggressive sometimes

Hobbies:
Playing G
uitar/Violin
Sleeping
Daydreaming
Skipping class
Sketching
Volunteering

Kids
Icecream

Music/Singing
Sleeping
Drawing
Video games

Dislikes:
Bullies
Reading/homework
Crowds
Judgers
Spoiled people
Drugs

History:
Styxx grew up in a upper class home where his parents were either too busy working or partying to actually be parents. The only real parent he had was his Nanny but after she died of cancer when he was 10. He was once again alone. Shortly after that he started getting into fights at school, acting out, even dabbling in drugs. The counselor said it was his way of trying to get to get his parents attention. But that wasnt it. He just had so much anger that sometimes it just exploded.

This continued till he was 16 and Styxx found one of his "friends" ODed. From then on he decided he wasnt gonna let his parents or drugs rule his life anymore. Hes been clean since.

View attachment 70083
Family:
Mother/Father - Alive
Relationships:
TBA
Pet:
Female Gecko named Voltra "Volt"
View attachment 70403

Talent Sample:

Other Talents:
Drawing
Guitar/Violin
Cooking
Animal/Child care
Construction
Sleeping anywhere

cool-blue-dorm-room-design-with-bunk-bed-IKEA-dorm-room-inspirations.jpg
Done with Styxx

Here's my set of requests, or suggestions, feel free to decline, disagree or bring up your own suggestions with mine. I'll try to be as thorough as possible, just so it won't be so confusing or awkward when it comes to IC.

@un coin de soleil - our character's are the same age, so huzzah~ The one thing both our characters seem to have in common is their love for movies, so perhaps we can play with that for the two of them, movie buddies? Or at least my character can slowly start getting into horror films courtesy of yours introducing or recommending some good ones. Roxanne seems to be shy and all, timid you wrote, so I won't have Victoria be super close to her and all, but would it be fine with you if Victoria pops up and asks Roxanne for her expertise with math & numbers?

@Polystical - That Quill character you have? Edward? I'm not sure if he does harbor a certain hatred for Songbirds, but Victoria would love to be a Food Buddy with him. Literally, the two of them can eat out entire places. Victoria would find his flippant, cocky attitude amusing - no matter the age - and she probably respects how Edward knows exactly what it is he wants, the kind of character he is, at his age with such certainty - something she took forever trying to find. (They should be wingman/wingwoman when they need to be.)

@Ananfal - I wouldn't too sure if Victoria would consider Viridian as a friend, but Victoria wouldn't pick on Viridian. The two don't have (m)any common things, their personalities are almost polar opposite, if anything, Victoria is legitimately afraid that she might just break Viridian somehow. Victoria might just be that silent companion, or indifferent Songbird until Viridian shows something interesting, or some sort of strength she can respect or admire.

@The Writing Owl - Since our characters are the same age, I'm just going to assume that the two of them have known each other for ... at least a few years at AMA, that cool with you? I'll also be a little blunt and say that Victoria probably has a crush on your character. Victoria enjoys the irony that is Evelyn who is rather shy writing rock music, good rock music, that is, and respects her potential and talent in music (writing). The two of them have Baking under their hobby, would you be comfortable with the two of them being Baking Buddies? Or at least if Victoria pops by and asks for some help/advice with it?

I'm not exactly done going through the cast of characters we have, these are just at the top of my head. (@Polystical would it be alright if I went back to my CS and filled it a little more out? Add a few more likes/dislikes and elaborate on personality? Should I recheck with you after I'm done editing?)

Status
Not open for further replies.