Songbirds and Quills [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tagging for me doesn't work, so you don't have to do it :<

Ever since the maintenance it hasn't been working

I must have forgotten that you said that then xP
See post above for post lyric rule amendment.
Did you tell the staff that you can't be tagged? :O

Ok, so every post needs to have lyrics?

(What if we run out? >_<)

Ok, so every post needs to have lyrics?

(What if we run out? >_<)
Well there are about a million songs in the world so I don't think you will. XP
The songs don't have to be in the genre that you choice for your character, it can just be any song that pertains to your post.

Reactions: T E R R O R
I know I just meant like if we run out of song lyrics that we know or that we can think of for the time being xD

and no I didn't talk to staff

I know I just meant like if we run out of song lyrics that we know or that we can think of for the time being xD

and no I didn't talk to staff
If you can't think of a song just search 'songs about happiness/anger/dreaming/loving food etc'. I'm sure you'll find something. ^^
And you should totally report that issue in the bug reports thread, because if they never find out then they might never fix it because they don't know it's a problem. :O

Reactions: T E R R O R
I hope the post is ok enough, I let him be in the cafeteria with your character and Owl's so that he can have an interaction

I'll be posting soon!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I don't really think i'm ok with it @Polystical because I only did one post, most people probably have, and I haven't even got my character to talk to anyone yet so I would like to at least get good ground before a time skip

Last edited:
I'm cool with time skipping.

I don't really think i'm ok with it @Polystical because I only did one post, most people probably have, and I haven't even got my character to talk to anyone yet so I would like to at least get good ground before a time skip
Well it's not as though that's the only chance you'll get to interact. The next day involves a lot of interaction as well.

What i'm trying to say is that I barely did anything and there's already a time skip :L

Well, a lot of the people involved suddenly haven't posted, so it's not like there's much we can do to advance the story without time skipping.

Well it doesn't seem like i'm winning so go ahead xD Doesn't matter anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.