Soldiers of Misfortune: Into The OOC Of Oppression

• Thread starter Dawn Bringer Invictus
  • Start date

Which of the following in the IC would you be looking forward to the most?

• Infiltrating an enemy position

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assaulting a stronghold with marginal numbers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Soldiers of Misfortune

Green on mine O___o

It was white before, but it's now green for me.

Yea i think i got it fixed.

Post in. Short, but aaaaaaaha it feels good to tear something limb from limb after the day I've had.

Fuck you FTX...Fuck you, and when I get back It'll be my 22nd birthday so expect me to be hungover for a good bit after that.

*has no idea what FTX is*

*awaits yoru return*

Field Training Exercise.

Sensitive electronics may be effected for a few minutes. I'd recommend looking for heavy shielding, like a concrete structure.

Sounds fair; I take it the Pleurodelinains will be affected the most, having a mechanized army and all.

I'm going to add in a little bit to my last post, just something short, but now you know where Markarov likely is now.

That's the plan.

Take away their biggest advantage, even if it's just for a few minutes, and put some fear into them.

I'm really excited to see how the turrets will get annihilated after Seiji and Fluffy designate them for an air strike.

We should probably make a list of the most bad-ass moments in SOM and why they were so awesome. I think the pwnage of the turrets will be the first.

That's called a Crowning Moment of Awesome.

You may have to help me again, Irae... Sorry. XD; I know what to do but once again can't think of how/what to write! This is more of a challenge for me than anything else I've ever roleplayed...

I can imagine that Sorvaille will be very suspicious of some random funebraran-esque apparent escapee of the facility who suddenly says "Oh I'm following you know" who claims that she looks like his lover's daughter and then says that none of this makes sense to him as well. I imagine that seeing as he's a person who's apparently attempting to escape from this facility and also looks like a funebraran, Sorvaille will assume that he's ultimately more likely a friend than enemy, although I imagine that she'll keep a close eye on him and be prepared to attack him if he does anything odd. She'll most likely also be asking him for reasons as to why she can trust him.

For Claire and the funebrarans with her, I imagine that with all the chaos going on outside, they'll use Biggs' sudden surge of power and destructive force as a distraction, making thier way behind the various buildings of the facility, perhaps infiltrating some fo the larger buildings close to pulse-caster turrets, and then from the rooftops or windows (or large holes in the building from all the combat outside), use designation equipment to paint the targets. Could be a laser from a device that transmits target info, a small device that's shot at them and basically "lights up the target" for heavy weapons support, target it using some specialized programs on their Heads-Up Displays that basically would put a very big targeting sight over the turret(s), etc.

Maybe I'm biased, but for a list of awesome moments in SOM I'd have to think the super charged behemoth should have some ranking.

That was an infinately awesome manuver on your part, it's got my vote.

After this chapter is done, I'm going to have a special hyperlinked bit that you can find in the post that started this thread, that leads to a post which just has a big numerical list of the most awesome things to have ever happened in SOM.

BOOM, bitches!

Who's your daddy, fuckin' frogs?

That post is so going on the "most badass SOM happenings" list when I get it up after this chapter ends.

I like playing a not-so-smart bumkin. It's relaxing. Eat. Be terrifying. Snuggle the kitty. All Biggs' life ambitions summed up.

I'll start posting once you start the new chapter. Doesn't seem like a good time to introduce a new character into the plot right now.