Soldiers of Misfortune: Into The OOC Of Oppression

• Thread starter Dawn Bringer Invictus
  • Start date

Which of the following in the IC would you be looking forward to the most?

• Infiltrating an enemy position

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assaulting a stronghold with marginal numbers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In one of my posts I had wrote that the crash site was sixty kilometers outside of imberron.

Sorry for the delay in my character sheet, been really busy with life. I'll have one up tonight or tomorrow morning when I get a chance to sit down and write.

Aight, so seeing as Reiz has kinda gone poof, if things take too long, I will have to control the Meinhardts for this section of the RP.

I'm going to throw a wrench in someone's plans.

It's all about being in the wrong place at the right time.

Enter Fulber's Fuckups.

@ Quiinn and Arsenal: I think either of you can go first really. Whatever either of you does (enter the area or a funebraran scout notices the other entering the area), it'll set the scene up for the other.

Arsenal can you go first, just have an ominous call asking if your Blue team or somethin. It won't be until thursday until i can get a post in.

Okay - I just madea small post that is basically an extension of my previous one. It involves the actually strike teams that I was supposed to include in the first post. Sorry about that - I got so excited with all my mental planning of things clicking together in the background I Forgot to include them. Hopefully that gives ya'll something to throw wrenches at.

After tomorrow, I'll get the ball rolling again.

Yeah - if I have the some more free time I'm working on a side story. If the balls rolling again before I finish we'll decide if I should post it in IC, OOC or even in teh artists and writers corner.

Alright, FINALLY posted. Just upping the pressure at the crash site. Just finished my finals and slightly exhausted. Will attempt to handle the other crash site later today or tomorrow.

It is poorly written and I had to get a lot of info in in a short time so it is most likely confusing but I finally got a post up.

Hey guys just doing a check up to see what's going on. Now everybody was really busy leading up to and through the holidays, including myself, just checking in to see what the plan for moving forward is.