Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Thanks for waiting you guys, I'll get it up as quickly as possible.

By the way, Ming? How do you know so much about firearms?

Ok, after this roundof posting, I'm going to put up another GM. Be warned, It's going to get grussom.

Let's just say if you guys want to continue in this thread, you are going to have to start planning on another character to get approved. the battle to get to the police stasion is about to begin.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I feel like that one is going to have to be me since I'm holding the door

Ty, you're character is safe, yet not. Depeanding on what he does from here to the police stasion will materialize what happens in the future posts of this thread. and that goes for everyones character as well. There are only a few survivers and if one dies, it could mean hell on earth for each person who is still alive.

who's next to post? Because i still need to wait for Ferril/Steph to make their posts before i can generate the GM!

I was going to wait till everyone was outside before I came in but I guess I can change up ma plans a little >.>

Go ahead, With whati gave you, all you need is the cop outside.

Oh ok ^_^ Ill change some stuff to make it flow better then have it up

Did as you suggested and had Desiree KO. Hopefully I don't take too long to get out of the posting funk weirdness >.<;

its allright Mew, take you're time getting better and if you don't in time, don't worry about it. We'll wait for your next post =)

wait so are you gonna throw a GM up? or do I go now?

I'm going to throw down the Gm when everyone is in the snow outside.

Sorry. That was a very, very weak reply, but I'm stressed as all hell.

I guess i should get the GM ready to go. It'll take a few hours planning but i'll have it up in no time.

Lovely Steph, just lovely.

No one make a post yes unless you're not in the snow with Mark on your way to the Police stasion. I'm going to take a little breack but when i get back, I'll make the GM and post it.

I thank every single one of you for your parts in this Rp, it wouldn't be this facinating of a story without you guys, thanks. =3