Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Because we had just found a safe way to be transported to the Police stasion, I'm going to put forth another GM to advance the plot ahead just alittle. Just to get us to the police stasion, Don't want multipal players describing the same thing over 5 times while we get there. Lol.

I'll put it up when I feel more awake so, yeah. Exspect it in a few hours or so.

This count's as my turn, so Grim-Bunny is next after the GM I put down.

Name: Aurèle Cendrillon

Sex:Female

Apperance:
oc_ashanti_by_xx_waistxline_xx-d4i0d1v.jpg

Occupasion:Entertainer and Student

Occupasional Skills: Aurèle was a French student and had come to America with her father when she was 9 and would mostly spend her time in cafes or so to plays piano for customers, but of course she kept up her grades in school and happens to know Ib from around but never really got to know her, they would say hi from time to time but it would usually end there. And over the times she as well learned other languages like Italia, Swedish, Spanish, and Japanese.

Personality:Aurèle usually makes friends easily, and loves to play her piano. She is always amused when her friends or other people would ask her what words were in different languages, but she never mind.

She look's alittle too mature to be 14, don't you think Cookie?

And what kind of entertainer are you? A comedian, Magician?

Whay all the youngins? *Will have to have Grigori workin overtime in big brother mode*

I guess, and in the occupassional skills its says she woulld play piano. I'll edit if its no good. My apologizes.

Lol, tell me about it.

You're going to have to inorder for her to fit in the story.

We'll have you join us at the police stasion.

We're not all youngins Ferril ;) Desiree's the same age as Grigori ;)

I'm going to be reviving her soon, by the way. Waiting on my turn rolling around before I post though just for the sake of not actually confusing myself with posting order.

I just need to generate a GM and its hard yo do in my tired state.

but, im too stubern to stop now, I'll have it up in a few.

*sigh* I don't know if thats better or not. I guess I'll change my mind on joining. T^T

XD I totally wanted to do the whole *Pretty lady wakes to hulking lumberjack hanging over her* thing
"Have a pleasant nap miss?"

Better, and you're approved.

You'll be in this line of posting and will be on the second floor of the police stasion. Steph will give us a detailed look of how it looks with her post because i gave her a good run-down of how i wanted it to look. She is Natasha and her character had been there since the beginning, so she knows where everything is.

Firrel, because of that, it's going to be part of the story just as long as you detail it that way in your next post.

By the way, when we get to the second floor, the turn's are off. It's going to be alittle conversasion time to let the characters know one another so please be polight and mind your manners while making your posts.

lol I could work with that ;P buuuut zombie attack is not the time for flirting. I'm off to bed now. Will post tomorrow, for definite. >.<;

HEYYYY!! I just wanna make something clear. When you guys arrive at the police station, am I already there or do I arrive there right after you guys?

You're allready there on the second floor.

Oh yea! One more thing, I'm going to have Asami as really protective of herself when you guys first meet her but then really quickly, she'll trust you guys. IF IT'S OKAY!

So she might join us if the Police stasion becomes compromised?