Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

After my next Gm to get the rest of the survivers up to the second floor.

I'm putting it up in a few hours, sorry for the long wait.

Updated posting order, Gm posted, Turn's have been turned off. Post our of order Until the story get's thick again.

Btw. In future posts, Beware of wolfs, bears, avalanches, and blizzards.

Kay, here's the deal. I'm having to concentrate pretty hard to even sit up and type this right now. Any posts I try to make would probably be incoherent right now. I'll post when I actually feel better. Hopefully shouldn't be more than maybe like a few more days, or if the spinning dies down enough for me to sit up properly at least.

It would seem that two of our players are not able to make their posts, and are going to be NPC'ed by someone who wishes their characters.

I'll take Issac because of plans I have for a Gm later on in the thread, If anyone want's Desiree for a short period of time(Unless Mew suddenly comes back) please ask me, and/or her for permission to take control of her character.

Internet connection was being hoopy when I tried to post this morning, so I'm currently on the college internet organizing a fix for the home connection. If they're as quick as they say I may be able to post tonight, if not then expect something tomorrow during college hours or early evening (between 10:00-18:00 GMT).

Also might as well take now to make a request. If Desiree starts to get in the way or falls behind give me a PM or Visitor Message since I tend to check the site daily regardless of internet issues or health problems. Depending how well I can cope I'll either make a quick post to move her along with the rest of the group or I'll request her to be forcibly removed from the RP. I don't deal well with catching up after my characters are NPC'd so I avoid it at all costs.

Apologies for the continued issues >.>; fighting off the tail end of my cold and lost most of my writing motivation in the process, but I'll be trying to get myself back into things.

And there's a post. Our connection has been fixed, so if there's anything needs editing I'll do it later, just wanted to get the initial post done.

Thank you for your post, Mew. I'll be slow to my post but will have one up daily if possible.

okay ming, I got privileges back but only two hours a day on weekends, so I might have some trouble getting that post up

Heres a tip, Buy a USB, Use it, and save your post's on it while using word/note pad on a computer.

That was advise, it's your choice to take it or not.

Can someone NPC as me..? I won't be in my best roleplay mood for a while...... If I know I can't join anymore..... Just kinda make my character die or just go missing..... Thanks.....