Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
*dances round the thread* >.>;

Hands Mew an ipod with earbuds so she can have something to dance to... *Without attracting the zombies >.>*

I think it's Grim-Bunny's? *shrug*

^ I think so too.

How ever is after Grim Bunny can go next, We waited long enough. I think 2-3 days is a fine enough wait, dont you all agree?

That'd be me, I think. I'll have to do it tomorrow though, it's nearly 5am and I have to sleep.

Time for Desiree to get up! :D We're gonna be in the station for this, right?

Oi Ex. It says your guy is familiar with bladed weapons. Axes have a blade. Have at it bro XD

For now think of it as a cleaver or something. The principle cant be all that different XD
I think we could find some butchers knives in a house or something later if we go scavenging >.>
That is if we get the chance and dont die before then ^_^

I'm going to have to quit guys. Have fun, and let me character die like a bawss

It's your turn, Bunny, So you get the chance to do it your self.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ming. Meaneh. >.> BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO LET HER DIE D:

If you want, I could cause her to die in the up comming Gm to get the rest of the survivers upstairs.

Yes, and you arrived at the right time too. Make your Character sheet and I'll put you on the second floor of the Police Station.

Name: Jonah Fairbrooks

Sex: male

Apperance:http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=snow+gear#/d2w0gq7 (minus the gun and mask)

Occupasion: Handyman

Occupasional Skills: wood cutting, heavy lifting, and hunting

Personality: He's an alright guy easy to get along with, works hard year around and with it pretty much always being winter he developed a good amount of strength and stamina. Now that doesn't mean he can pry open doors with one hand or stay out in the cold as long as he wants, he's just in better shape then most of the other towns folk.