Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

M

Ming - Ladd Russo

Original poster
*Snow-Fallen Zombies*

Deep with in the montains of France, lays the city of Neigeflacon, a small town that has one of the longist winters in the world outside of Siberia. The town has limited communicasion to the outside world and only one way out to civilizasion. On all sides it is boardered by a very large mountain range and a thick forrest of giant pines, where exspreincedmen have either died or became lost in the thicket. On this dreadful day, something happned to one unexspected trucker delivering supplies into the city from outside the mountain range, he was attacked. His wounds were miner, only a few scratches, so after dispatching the assalint, he contiued in his rout, not knowing that from that, he would cause doom to fall down apon the city of Neineflacon. It's been three days since the Outbreack, and the 6 mounth winter is slowly creeping apon them. Can the remaining survivers of the town live to tell about their stories, there's only one way to find out.

162802.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules of the Rp:
1:No Over-powered(OP) Characters

2:This is a realistic survival Rp, so please be as detailed as posible

3:When creating your characters, please keep in mind that the civilians inside of the town are ordinary people living ordenary lives who have been hardned to cold because of where they live, nothing else. No OP characters like rule one states by making your character a Secret Government Againt.

4:Please keep your to OOC, I don't want people changing their personalities in mid-Rp.

5:If your bitten, you're not out of the Rp. You will be however if you are infected and you get shot in the head.

6:All characters who have been infected and died as of repercusions of said infection can not be played anymore. This does not mean, however, that you as a Rper are out of the Thread. Simply ask me if you can creat a new OOC and I will see if it would be good for the Thread as a hole.

7: Your characters have to be based off of the area of the story. Think of a Snow consumed woods and what types of people live there. Also, think of mountains and how people survive at high altatudes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Script:

Name:(First and Last)

Sex:

Apperance:(Pictures are welcome but I do not mind written details.)

Occupasion:(You can not be a criminal or part of the Military/Government unless you can argue your point for why the story needs one.)

Occupasional Skills:(These are a list of the skills obtained from you working for a living. Everyone in Neigeflacon has a resistence to cold but it's not super human. You are only limited to Three traits)

Personality:

Turns:

negima342

Ming

TinyRustyPiglets

GrimBunny

Mew-Ela

xStephx

Ferril

Chronos

jnegimap

Ahri_Chan

True-Cookie-Monster

Name:Issac Winterfield

Sex:Male

Apperance:
Issac Winterfield 2.jpg

Occupasion:Butcher

Occupasional Skills: skill with bladed weapons, cooking, Rather strong due to hauling pigs and meat around

Personality:
overprotective and cares about his friends and so he wouldn't be the one to shoot his infected friends. He would also break the rule of not being a hero. He just cares too much. He also is a great food fanatic.

Backstory: A boy like any other he grew up with a normal family though he did go through his parents divorce at a young age. He later learned what that all meant and vowed never to lose any one, not like his parents doing his best to keep them together. other than that, normal life, he took on the family business as a butcher and nothing ever happened to him in this small town. 3 days before the first infection he was making preparations to leave this place and set out to find love, adventure, and complete his lifelong dream to eat delicacies from around the world. Needless to say his plans were put on hold due to the zombie outbreak.

Creater Critizism: I like the character you've developed, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ask for more. A more descriptive personality, Ie: a background story of why he's overprotective of his friends and how he became a butcher. ^^;; Sorry, I guess I should of added that informasion in before posting the thread.

All in all, I like the fact that he's a butcher, that part it good.

You do know you can have three traits from your occupasion, so added with bladed weapons/ cooking, Issac could be good at throwing knifes as well, just a suggestion, you don't need to use it if you don't want to. =)

Name: Marcus Hues

Sex: Male

Apperance:marcus.jpg

Occupasion:Police Officer(New Recrute)

Occupasion Skills
: Because of his training in the Acadamy, Mark is trained in marksmenship, small calibar mostly. He was born and raised in the town of Neigeflacon and spent most of his childhood in the woods, so he can navigate them well, not as well as most though. When he was a young scamp, he learned how to pick locks from when he was a child thief, he quickly changed his outlook when he was arrested and was sent into holding at the police stasion. That was the day he desided to become a police officer

Personality: He's the shy and silent type. Allways kept his mouth shut and head down so not to draw too much attension. From his time at the Academy, be began to turn over a new leaf, changing his shy side only slightly when asigned internship to a Russian Police Sargent. Don't take his shyness for granted, he will gladly give his life inorder to save people in need.

Issac is aproved. Just need more players now.

I'm interested. I'll try to get my CS up.

intrested, ill get my character up shortly

Name: Elias Jackson "EJ" Blake

Sex:
Male

Appearance: Remember when that bowl cut parted right down the middle was cool? EJ still thinks it is. He wears 90s alternative band shirts under flannel shirts along with cut offs and industrial boots, no matter what time of year it is. On top of all this his nails are painted black. I guess you could say he has more of a "grunge-y" sort of style. He has dirty blonde hair, blue-green eyes, a few freckles across the bridge of his nose and lots of acne

(I don't know You Should or should not expect a picture. I'd be doing it myself, but I don't know if it'll get finished.)

Occupation: Works happily in a local record/movie store, Jay Jay's Records & Movies. He's a top notch employee, but only because he loves his job.
Occupational skills: EJ hasn't really learned much from doing his job, other than where everything is in the store, and being able to name the price of every horror movie without looking, but anyone who knows EJ would tell you that he's a huge horror junkie. He works mainly in the horror section at Jay Jay's and has seen every horror movie in the shop, good and bad. He's recently been using his spare time to write a zombie survival movie. But other than that he has useful knowledge of knives and fire arms from the annual week long hunting trips with his father and his knife collection. He also carries a butterfly knife in his left boot.

Occupational skills:
EJ hasn't really learned much from doing his job, other than where everything is in the store, and being able to name the price of every horror movie without looking, but anyone who knows EJ would tell you that he's a huge horror junkie. He works mainly in the horror section at Jay Jay's and has seen every horror movie in the shop, good and bad. He's recently been using his spare time to write a zombie survival movie. But other than that he has useful knowledge of knives and fire arms from the annual week long hunting trips with his father and his knife collection. He also carries a butterfly knife in his left boot.

Personality: EJ is a teenager who is very stuck in the 90s. His main interests are: horror flicks, knives, comic books, smoking pot, and 90s alternative music (Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden). He's mostly apathetic about everything else, but mostly: school, his family reputation, family vacations, his family in general, and anything "New millennium". If he's happy, it doesn't show. He tries not to express emotion unless he's alone, due to the fact that he thinks he'll gain more respect others if he does this. Though you wouldn't expect it, EJ is very responsible for his age, and will treat you with respect if you treat him like a peer. EJ's also pretty selfish and untrustworthy. If it benefits him, he'll do it, even if it hurts you. He's basically just your typical rebellious, 17 year old.

I like it, Ej is approved. And seeing how Mark and Ej are close to the same age and grew up in the same town there could be some type of relasionship between the two because of how small the populasion of the small "village" is.

Absolutely, I like the sound of it. What kind of relationship did you have in mind?

Alright, here's the CS from the long awaited Co creator! =D -drumroll- DUH DUH DUH DUH!

Name: Ib (Pronounced "eeb", sort of like "eve")

http://prntscr.com/ekaol

Sex: Female

Occupation skills: Well....what do you expect from a student? She is learned in Technology, Engineering, Construction and such subjects. She has been learning from an experienced engineer for about 9 years, and is decently learned in this subject. With her knowledge, she can construct items from beginner to intermediate difficulty, from simple weapons such as knives and hammers, to simple tools. Also able to fix a variety of objects, big and small. She can create weapons, but cannot use them. Somewhat like a supplier in a sense. She can comprehend and analyze things easily.

Personality: Ib has always been very silent. She speaks through actions rather than words. Ib almost never smiles, even though she has had a very warm and caring family along with a happy childhood. She also rarely shows emotion in front of others, so one could almost tell how she's feeling on the inside, except for her best friend that she almost always confides in, Gary.

School yard buds I guess. You know the saying, "You have Bar freinds, then you have Real friends. The difference is that your Bar friends are just at the Bar and your Real freinds are there for life." It's kind of like that type of situasion.

Bunny, i like your creativeness in your character. buti have to say one thing, A 15 year old Enginer? That doesn't sound right. You have to chang alittle of the informasion inside of it, like making her an apprentice of an enginer who has miner knoladge of creating things. There are too meny silent types in here, perhaps i should change my personality to the well known, "School-Yar-Jock" with a kind heart.

Sounds great. I'll be sure to hang around. I usually only focus on one RP at a time.

Mmm...

Do you think you've got space for a med school student or some such thing? I'm sort of interested but that's about all I can think to play that's remotely useful.

I understand Rusty, And when you deside to leave us which saddens me to say, but we will have a zombie eat you alive. It will be a surprisal and you have to give me a few days notice in advance if you're going to leave the thread so i can think of a good way the zombie could get to you. =P it will be a truely grousem death, it shail be epic.

A med student sounds allright. But you have to come up with a reason why you're in Neigeflacon. Because of the small size of the city, they don't really have a big enough school or a cariculem to support anything that big. I could give you a suggestion.

Suggestion: You're a med student that had just graduated from a Frence School of Health Care. From your collage, you heard word of a city deep in the mountains and how bad they have it, how their medical building only has one physisian and they are in desparet need of nurses. This all happned before the outbreack of course.

I hope I have helped you. =) I'll enjoy reading what you come up with.