Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

Oh, the structured post order is up. I'll refrain from posting til my turn, unless I've been out enough to warrant a random post from left-field just to put my character back in the picture. Your call, guys.

I think we can respect the turn based system enough for you to make your posts Bunny =) We don't want the Co-Creater fo miss her turn now do we ^^

Whoever's turn it is, let Piggy in please before he gets eaten.

There you go, should be a decent way to get him back inside xD

I hope I can join this! My friend excesmir recommended me to join this ^_^

Name: Asami Kobayashi

Sex: Female

Apperance:
545947_234860533303182_1046659928_n.jpg

Occupasion: Student

Occupasional Skills: Dual Daggers, Hunting Shotgun, Bow and Arrow

Personality: After getting over her personal problems, she managed to overcome her depression. She isn't really happy but she has gotten over the sadness and returned to a neutral expression.

Ahri?! OwO league of legends, much? XD I LOVE AHRI FROM LEAGUE! LOVE DAT SEXEH FOX.

I like the picture, did you draw it your self?

Reguardless, I have to say that because you're a student, I do not think that she woulc have training like a ninja, Ie: Duel Daggers/ bow and arrow. If you give me an exsplinasion good enough for you to keep thoughs two, I'll let you but because of how she looks, small and compact if you will, You can not have the hunting shotgun as your skills.

Because of how the condision of the town before the outbreack, They don't have enough money to finance any schools higher then Elementary. The people of the city who are smart are people who were born outside of the city or have gotten their educasion else where and came back. If you are a student, then you have to give a Back-ground story of how she's a student.

All in all, I like the Central Asian name but you do realize that this story is based in France, right?

Yes. I did draw the photo. Thanks ^_^

She was originally raised in Japan and while she was there, that were she got the training for the dual daggers and bow and arrows. She also got a job and some of her auntie's gave her tons of money for her birthday and she saved all of that up. When she got enough money for a rent, plane ticket, and for food, she flew to france to start a new life. She went to Neigeflacon because she didn't want to live in those big cities and all of a sudden she got caught up in the zombie Apocalypse

Good enough or do i still need to add something? :/

No it's good. Keep an eye out for when our Rp reaches the Police department.

So well assume she was in the archery club while she was in school >.>
Well welcome aboard ^_^

Meh, I'm having an extremely rough night, and wont be able to post all day tomorrow. So if I don't get something up within the next three hours just feel free to NPC EJ.

Oh yeah that reminds me if I don't post for a long time just NPC me. Better than leavin meh out. ;P

Rusty, We let you in.

Nvm, just read it fully.

hmmm.. did you approve jnegimap's char? just wondering what you'll do with that

I approved it, but im not giving her permision to post yet. i have plans that lead us to the police stasion and she will be one of the survivers ther along with Steph's story(main) character: Natasha

you're talking about the thief from jnegimap right?