Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

Ill wait till I get an okay from Ming >_>

Awesome,new member! Ib will pester him to death! =w=

If bunny give it the ok, i do not mind if you make your character. Just as long as i give the final ok is when you can post on the thread.

You are the Co-Creater of this Rp. Im just the directer, the person who makes the story and pushes the plot along. If you didn't give me the idea for this, it wouldnt of happned.

Name: Grigori Volcov

Sex: Male

Appearance: When in high-school Grigori was known as "The Old World Prince" His exceptional good looks, dark hair, ocean blue eyes, and athletic build remind most of some barbarian lord than a normal everyday worker. Sadly, even with his good looks, he is not a particularly popular person around town most people being
intimidated by his large size (6'4) and the multitude of scars that mar his rugged physique.

dog-1.jpg

Occupational Skills: He is understandably good with axes, is extremely strong, and has a particular love of throwing weapons.

Personality: Grigori is aloof, quiet, a shadow that would fade into the background.... that is if it wasnt for his size. Over the years Grigori has been alternately teased or feared for his size, but he hasn't let it get to him. In fact very little seems to faze him, his eyes always seem focused on some distant horizon, some wonder if hes not all there. While he doesnt like interspersing himself into others problems he will help another out if no other help seems forthcoming... in other words hell help if your desperate and no other sap around will bother with you.

Bio: TBA.... maybe (I tend to go overboard with these soooo~)

... o- o

I like him, You're pritty much getting what I have in mind for a civilian in Neigeflacon. Hunters/woodsmen, Ie:Luberjacks!

I'll send you a Pm of where we will meet you in the story because As we speek, I'm creating a GM to push the plot forward.

Ok Thanks ^_^

By the way, do not disclose the informasion i gave you in the Pm to any of the other players, I want your apperance to be a surprise!

Add me as a friend and i'll let you know when you can join the party.

Done and done send for me when your ready XD
Though I am on the edge of the hurricane coming in so if theres a problem T_T
Yeah.....

It's k, hope you mak eit out of it. But hey, if the hurricain doesn't move like they say it might, atleast you guys got some rain. lol

Yeah XD
Last time I went outside I found out we now had a nice lakeside view..... funny cause I dont remember there even being a pond anywhere within five blocks of the place ^_^

For my next post, No one use fire arms. It's too early to fire off a round and i don't want you guys to have the capability to use them yet.

Think of it as a type of regret, the feeling that they are still your friends out there, k?

K- Put the turns up on the first post in the thread. So if you guys need to know who's next, just check the posting order in the beginning.

char-3.jpg

Name: Leo Lefevre

Sex: Male

Appearance: A young man with nothing too note-worthy, that is except for his blood red eyes. He has unkempt black hair and he wears old and tattered clothing along with large black coat that was a few sizes too large for him. Although unaware to others due to his big fitting clothing, he was rather built despite being on the lean side.

Occupational Skills:

• Strong brawler
  • Thievery
  • Knows how to use a knife

Personality: Cold and anti-social. He is very slow to trust others and likes to be alone. He is an extremely cautious person and hates the unknown. He is very resilient and determined to fight on to live another day, he won't give up on his life as his parents did.

Background: He grew up in a small home near the outskirts of the town, but was abandoned by his parents when he was ten years old. To this day he doesn't know why they left him, but he believed it was because they couldn't deal with him. The townspeople saw him as an outcast and many saw him as a demon child on account of his strange eyes. When his parents left him, Leo was left on his own when a group of local thugs overtook his house and beat him up, learning that the so called "Demon of Neigeflacon" was simply a pathetic and weak child. The thugs left him for dead out on the streets. Leo was left confused and afraid but committed his first crime, stealing a steak from the local butcher, and from then on he was determined to do whatever it took to rise up and make his way out of the town. Leo made sure to keep in shape and would take on a fight or two each day, his life often very close to ending in the beginning, he was resilient and never gave up. Presently nineteen years old he has yet to find the means to safely leave the town because he could not acquire the supplies necessary to make the dangerous trek thru the mountains. He continues to wander the town stealing only what he needs and has taken to avoiding the townspeople.

We have so many interesting characters now~ Ib will be pleased. >:3

Good, good. It's much better then the scientists daughter...

As for your red eyes... We could say it's part of an Albino traits but instead of white hair, you have pitch black hair and alittle bit darker skin the most.

Your character gives me an idea of something to come ferther down the story. I'll need to think alittle before i approve your character.

I'm taking my laptop to college with me today in order to catch up with some of this while I'm on lunchbreak, just because I do seem to fall behind quickly on college days. I'll probably concoct something to post and attempt to not get in anyone's way. I'm fixing my sleeping pattern soon so that I'll be up for a little while when everyone else is, should be easier to keep pace with you all then.

Also, I love the two new guys ^^ I think I'm still the only bouncy character though xD

Also, in two weeks I'm afraid I won't be active much. Boarding school is really a bitch sometimes. And I can't bring my computer so I can only post once a week then.