Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

Name:Natasha Romanoff

Sex: Female

Appearance:police-girl-anime-t2.jpeg

Occupational skills: Due to a few years on the force Natasha has gained fond knowlege on a multitude of larger weapons. Snipers, launchers and most assault rifles are capable weapons in her hands. Sadly, she doesn't have the endurance to keep up with certain firearms for long.( Rpg's and so on ). Natasha makes up for this with above average speed in the feild. Herspeed and agility are sometimes bigger weapons than her firearms. She has basic close quarters trainning under her belt and looks forward to the advanced techniques aswell.

Personality: Natasha can be kind, nurturing and caring when she wants to be. She takes her work very seriously. Sometimes she may be a little hot headded, or easily angred. Overall she is generally likeable when she isn't in a foul mood. With time she could grow to like others. For example a new recruit under her internship, Marcus Hanes is someone she's grown quite fond of. Natasha also despises people that make fun of her lisp of her unique Russian dialect.

(Might change the pic later.)

Steph, you mau have training with larger weapons, but you can't have any under your possesion. The largist one you could have is a three-round berst M16.

Could you clear out your Pm's so i can send you a message? I want to give you a few details about this thread involving your character.

Name: Angel

Sex: Female

Appearance: A young woman with a lean but slightly muscular body. She has ruffed up and short light brown hair and pale green eyes. She wears a set of worn clothing, but always has a black coat, a silver eye piece that acts as a magnifying lens, and also a silver chained necklace that holds a tiny globe of the world.

Occupational Skills:

• Has hunting and gathering skills
  • Archery training
  • Is used to living under harsh conditions
Personality: Extremely curious and not very cautious, enjoys a challenge and mystery. She does not have strong social skills, but tends to open up to others over time. Very hard working and dedicated to her goals. Is a rather patient person and she tries to act rationally, but sometimes new experiences and the unknown can get to her.

Background: Angel's father was rather "insane" and many believed him to be apart of a cult or underground terrorist group. Her father came under attack of mob, He made his way back to the town his own father grew up in, Neigeflacon. He set up a hut in the middle of a forest away from the town for himself and his daughter. He only ever referred to his daughter as "my angel" and thus the name stuck. Her father would constantly be on edge and ramble on about the "coming demise" and how he had to "be ready for the end". Her father was very over protective and trained her to use a bow. She had never left the small forest surrounding her hut before, but one day her father died due to a stroke. The night before he died however, he handed his daughter a backpack with some supplies and her bow and told her to go out and gather some firewood. When Angel returned she found her dad dead and thus she was left alone, free to roam the area, unaware of the terrible outbreak occurring.

Snow lilly, Neigeflacon is a rural town, filled with farmers and hunters. Pritty much mid to lower class types of residensail areas. You can't play a rich girl because the people here aren't rich.

And plus, the little back story in her personalities clashes with the story I have planned for how the out breack happned.

Im sorry i have to tell you this, but you have to remake your character T^T...

Well, she isn't rich, she lived under very poor conditions her whole life. She was always with her dad who was conducting experiments she did not understand and never left the bunker. She only has some tattered clothing, her pack with some rations and a few simple supplies, and her bow which was hand carved by her father. If it means anything, her father died and bunker was locked away, her father never did anything that could have caused the outbreak.

Well still, the bunker idea you have clashes greatly with what I have planned ahead for the story. Im sorry but you're still going to have to edit that part out. Your character can't be the daughter of a scientist who's bunker was next to the city.

Edited my back story, the necklace belonged to her mother. The eye piece she wears was something her dad always wore, which she took when he died.

This story is based in France, not in America. The CIA have nothing to do with this.

The fact that Angel's father had to be relocated by a government organizasion can't fit inside of the story. This city has no real comunicasion in to or out of the area that Neigeflacon surrounds.

Changed it again. If it's going to be too much trouble, I'll just try and make another character.

Im sorry... You're going to have to, because the character clashes too much with what I have in mind of the story. Did you read the rules I put up? I said no Secret Agents types, and Angel is starting to sound like that girl from that movie that her father trained her to kill his boss. He was the best secret agent and the women who was his boss put out a hit on him.

His dad was not a secret agent though... he was insane

Yes, but he did train his daughter to a super human killing machine, which goes against the rules.

can I make a quick change to my character? I want to add strong to one of my traits. Hauling pigs and meat around all day while cutting through them is some pretty tough work

Yeah, because you gave a good reason why you could add that, i don't see why not.

alright thanks, and besides haven't had any place to show that trait anyway yet. We're still in the safe room

Right, how much did I miss? *wanders to read the thread*

not much, Ib scared Issac shitliss and Mark ate some food.

we have to wait for Bunny to make her post, so we're pritty much here waiting unless your character can destract Both Issac and Mark so we can continue (around Ib)

Heh, fair enough. Scaring people shitless is fun I guess xD

I've not got long to be on, maybe about 50 minutes, so I'll leave replying again until later since I'll have to flee soon anyway.