Snow-Fallen Zombies - 2.0: Descussion/OOC

Nah, I live in Scotland, we're nowhere near hurricane country. I'm going out to the cinema and then shopping with dad, so I have to start getting ready to leave by about 9am. (currently 8:13am)

ah i see. Well, even if you get your post done, dont make your char disapear. Im going to implement the turn base system as easlier stated and as long as you make your post now, everyone will have to wait for Ty to make his then me to make mine before they could do anything. So the thread will be paused for a while.

Now if you escuse me... i'm going to pass out.

Yeah, I'll wait til later then. Not used to officially-turn-based RP so I'll hang around til things switch over.

Ela, I'm very sorry about this next post, and I swear to the lord that it's all just for the sake of the character. (EDIT: and it ended up being funny to me so, it was also because I think I'm funny.)

In other words please don't hit me, hit him.

Edit: Edit:
Now I realize my replay was a bit unorganized, so I'll just go ahead and fix that.

I'm done. Once again I swear ib is so adorable sometimes. =w= -feels slightly sad for taking her name and appearance from a horror RPG-

bunny, you totaly disreguarded me. e- e it's as if you didnt even read my last post.

O.O OWAIT OMG LEMME CHECK edit: she totally regarded you. She answered xD

Sorry for iffy post, my brain's a bit frazzled but I don't want to hold things up.

@ Excesmyr: I don't think so. I think Ela just didn't want to hold up my character.

Also, sorry for the short post. I'll be sure to do better with the next one.

sorry for the late reply, i was sleeping.

Yes, the turns have been activated.

Alright can ya gimme the posting order again? >.<

negima342

Ming

TinyRustyPiglets

GrimBunny

Mew-Ela

that means it's your tuen bunny.

Btw, i dont need to post because of the way i made my last one. Just think of Mark watching ovewr Ib's shoulder while you guys play poker. He will remain silent entill you guys are finished then we can get into the real story.

Let's just say that we're going to have to leave in up comming posts

Um I was wondering if yall would mind one more for this >.>