Shintaion: Resistance

Yeah I kinda suprised everyone with the battle but at least it brought out some nice personalities I'm picking up on. I'll more than likely get the whole thing to the hangar probably tomorrow so be looking out for that.

Awesome as I can't really post much XD Though the whole fight in a hallway thing still kinda threw me maybe more like a lobby? At least that way we have some space. Anywho it doesn't really matter.

Real close to finishing up the first fight. This next area should be pretty simple. 7 floor climb to the security station up stairs. There are stairs and ladders so feel free to use either. Proceed with the mayhem.

Sorry ! >.< Will get a post up this afternoon~ meaning like in an hour or so. x3
I have to wait till daddy goes to the bathroom or has dinner (isn't using the computer) xD
And then bribe my brother to let me go on first x)

So, expect a post by tonight~ :33

Hopefully I can get a post up tonight...should I already be with the group or can I be on the 7th floor already? Or already on my way to the 7th floor? o.O

I'd say on your way to the 7th floor...getting to the seventh floor basically means we've taken control of all security turrets, aa guns, and door locks.

Hmm sorry for lack of postage once more lol. But rather uninspired lately but I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Expect a post either Friday or sometime on the weekend.

Ugh I'm sorry that I couldn't get a post up on time -_- I've been busy preparing for my trip and then packing.

I'll let you guys control my character (when there's a change of scene just place her there, lol). I'll return on March 14th and then I can definitely be part of the storyline.

Hmm I see and understand.

But the pacing here might make introducing your character before you get back harder. We want to get to progress here but it's not moving fast enough. Not much we can do about it unfortunately. People get busy and it is school time after all. Maybe in the Summer it'll move better.

I wish we'd be done with this scene before the 14th but...Not sure we will be.

Well the 14th is a week away and I was planning on pulling the non-posting characters by the ear. Rest assured that the active members will get something to do soon and that Necella will be able to enter before the 14th.

Now I say this with confidence that the people who have posted and are not experiencing tecnnical difficulties to work with me on this. So no slacking on your parts either.

Hmm, getting worried here. Everyone busy or something? Would be nice to know what's going on. I understand it's mid-term week in most places but... This hasn't effected other RPs nearly as much though. So yeah..If anyone's busy but still has the time to check this topic, it'd be nice to hear from you as to why you can't post or if/when.

I'm trying I'm trying. Ugh I should be free most of tomorrow.

I'm here~ Just don't know what to post since I posted recently~ :3

Well we ought to be combating Dark Beasts on our way to the security control center at the 7th floor. Mind you the entire hangar is open so floor to floor attacks are viable.

I'm not going to bring back wing blade armour girl until like the top of the security tower in which her awesomeness will then reach full potential, at least for now.

I'm sick guys, so won't post until I am better and caught up on my school work. Got a nasty cold.

Also, I'll respond to the PMs I've received later when I'm in a clear state of mind, ya know. :P

It is still all fight stuff. I'd say get your characters moving upwards and continuing with the assault. I'll make a post eventually getting us all to the 7th floor.

Finally posted! If it sucks, let me know and I'll edit it. =P I'm pretty bad at fighting scenes. Yeah.