Shintaion: Resistance

Ok I'm mostly better now so a post will be coming soon.

Errr, scratch that. Got surprised with some assignments I need to have done before this week ends.. <_< Sorry, so don't wait on me for a post soon.

Alright then what I'll do is make a post tomorrow. I'll pretty much wrap this up as it seems to have gotten us mostly bogged down rather than pumped and ready. I believe we deserve some down time but I will also leave the end open ended so you can squeeze some parting remarks in from your little villain there Weavel.

I should have some time to post maybe. Not that it's really needed CRAZY SNOW AT MY PLACE.

Yeah, that sounds good then Piro. Not much I could have done at this point anyhow without it ending, aside from more combat.

Hmm hope we can get into a good posting groove for this at some point, when there's not like this long gap between posts. Maybe eventually it'll happen. That's what we need. Not sure how to achieve that. It's a tad hard to interact with other characters when you're busy(or rather inactive for a few days) and don't want to slow things down.

We had a good posting groove before when we were discussing things we just couldn't wait for or things that we wanted to do. If everyone brings to the table something they'd really like to do then we have posting motivation. And that will at least draw in one post from each person per week. So if you got idea lay them down on the table and all of us can work towards them.

For instance, my one goal for this one is to get to the Exor facility and finally wipe the floor with the first of three Dark Beasts that control these operations. Other than that I would like to have maybe and ambush scene as well as an evacuation type thing. Anything else I'm sure we can get it in here.

Umm, I really have no idea so far. But I would really like to have a "less battle more character development" type of deal going on. I understand why battles are needed in this RP of course, but I really see no reason behind dragging it out for so long. x.x

Alright like I said I set it up for closing fight scene stuff. Wrap up battles and the Dark Beasts will be retreating.

Only reason it's dragging is since people ain't posting though, at least not quick enough.. :P Breaks the pace of it, makes it feel like it's taking forever whereas in RP time, it's not suppose to...

Ah well, anyhow I'll be developing a post here. Except it either tonight or tomorrow.

Well I think the reason why people haven't been posting (besides life) is the constant battling. What else can you possibly do besides the mere redundancy of dodging and fighting? I think some may just have a writer's block from it. If we just have an epic post describing the entire battle and ending it with all of us on the main floor, then I think that would be fine. Of course, that's entirely up to the GM.

You'll find that I'm a very free GM and if someone wants to end the fight then do so. Just let me know your doing it and I can get into the mindset of fight wind-down.

Right now once Weavel posts his next post then I'm ending the fight, providing mission and a lot of down time.

Hmmm I see, that is true. It is harder to write battle scenes of this sort that are aganist groups of similar enemies as opposed to a one on one.

So yeah, in the future guys feel free to tell us stuff like that if you are having issues posting due to something like this being a bit hard/repetitive to write. The sooner we know the issue, the sooner we can fix it.

Yeah and looks like tomorrow is the more likely time for the post.

Sounds good in the hood! Also perhaps send out a PM reminder of the RP, in case some people forgot??

More than likely I'll send out reminders. I think the only one I have to ping though is Sakura, Tux knows, and Weavel's posting tomorrow. Soldato is still out and your here.

Post up...Not my greatest post but gets the job done and explains a bit. Haven't been able to post in a while.

Posted :33
A little over dramatized, but she is just a little teenage girl. xD Can't make her superwoman in one day xD

Hope this increases the postage.

Oh and sorry for my unexplained absence, although I didn't miss too much.

Should I post again? ~Most likely Lori will collapse and complain and rave about the action all at once, but I'm not sure if now's the time to fall on the floor and refuse to get up xD

Hmm, well someone needs to post and that's apparent. 6 days and no post. <_< I understand last week was spring break and it was for me too but not good..

I'll post later this week.. Just gotta finish this assignment here and I should be freed up until finals.

So go ahead and post if you want to Sakura.