Shintaion: Resistance

Hmmm sounds good. I've never seen that picture Piro posted. But I kind of like it. I wish I was decent at editing stuff like that ://

Meh. Anyone got anything they could post? Piro appears really busy with his job now. It'd be nice to do something and try to get it moving. I just can't do much plot related stuff and can't get us started on the next mission, that's the issue.

Yeah really really sorry. They added on hours for me left and right and I even had to leave early today because I was sick. So I'm kinda out of my freaking mind right now XD. You guys can make up your own mission next if you need to I won't know how the rest of the week will go for me.

I see well in that case.

I can think of something. I hate to double post in an RP but...there's little choice here...

The dark beasts don't know where we are though is the issue. I was thinking of a sneak attack in the middle of the night. That would be easy to end once you had more time and it would not require nearly as much set up. I just can't find a reasonable explanation for how the dark beasts would find the area though. They might be gaining knowledge of technology but they can't quite track people like that.

Other option could be a late arrival to the resistance group who turns out to be a traitor of some sort.

Meh sorry for hesitating this but I rather not mess up the plot or have the dark beasts pull off something ridiculous. So if anyone's got ideas, I'd like to hear them to.

I'd like to post in the IC itself soon here, definitely this week so if you have any ideas, share them with me please. I just want things to flow somewhat good and for it to be a rather smaller scale mission than the last so it can end faster and since our characters might not have fully recovered after that last one.

Well.. Looks like I am going to make my post today here. Sorry for the delay. I wanted this to be a last resort and wanted to wait as long as I could on Piro to post. So be it.

Ok, my post is up. Essentially head to the Primary command here so we can get a briefing. This should help Piro set things up a bit. Since I wasn't sure if the base has any automated defenses or things like that and since my post was getting a tad lengthy. Plus it makes sense they'd have to be organized and have a plan to fend off this attack.

This will be less about fighting legions of dark beasts and more about stopping them from swarming inside the base. More of a defensive mission so combat will be more ranged or indirect.

My post might be short, but basically, Lori heads to the Primary Command with Monsoon and Ramia, right ?
I was a little confused x.X

Yeah sorry about that...But yes, primary command. This is because General Svosk will be there to give the orders on what they have to do to defend the base. It's also since my post was getting too long and I feel it's up to Piro to control Svosk as he knows more about the base and what it can do, like if it's got weapons built in, etc.

So yeah, head to primary command, Piro posts and then we get to doing the mission.

Yes that post was a tad messy, happens when you had way too long of a break from RPing.

Hmm..Anyone else going to post? Or are you guys waiting on Piro here? It's been a while, be nice to hear what's up lol.

Hate why this thing just can't seem to get back on track, I'm frustrated here.

It's like trying to move a boulder. You move it one foot and feel accomplished but look in front of you and see you still have 5 football fields to go. But here goes nothing, I'll see if anything comes to mind when I open word, you could say my Muse is having issues.

Yeah, gotta agree there. It's just become too difficult to get this moving.. Perhaps a restarts or recruiting new people in would be our best options at this point.

I hate making double posts. I shall keep this simple, we're gonna restart this RP later, once Piro is ready. That is the plan, guys. I'll make sure this topic stays around so you don't lose your bios and since we're gonna need it for the new OOC in the future.

So yeah, don't need to post now. But at least reply to this, I want to at least know if you guys are going to re-join this rebooted Resistance when it's ready.

This is the best move to make at this point, much better than giving up and much better than trying to post and progress this thing at this sluggish pace. :P We can get new people to join and the new OOC can be made better to clarify more things.

I was feeling a little suffocated by this rp, too, but I didn't want it to die ;/
I hope we can start over and make it better next time :)

Yeah that's the plan to make it better, smoother, more concise and fun next time around. There won't be that drama over the plasma weapons and we'll make sure people know everything they need about fighting the dark beasts. We'll get some new people to join as well.

Sorry things got this way. Happens when players drop off and when the GMs having their time consumed, having almost three weeks with no internet and Piro's job leaves him with very little free time.

Once Piro's inspiration is back and when he's ready, we're restarting this. Should be soon.