Shintaion: Resistance

Sorry I'll work on a post just got back from a funeral/memorial service I just need to compose myself first, then a post.

Sorry I'll work on a post just got back from a funeral/memorial service I just need to compose myself first, then a post.

No need to apologize,I didn't know. I'm sorry to hear that. Just don't worry too much, there are things more important than RP posting so just post only when you feel ready and up to it.

I understand since I was dealing with deaths in the family in 2008 and I couldn't make an RP post for a while and I dropped out of every RP except ICSYL2.

I wasn't really all that sure what to post but I posted anyway just for the sake of injecting some life into the RP. In all honesty I don't really care who responds to Rae or introduces themself to Rae as long as there's somethin' goin' on ;o.

Replied. There. Introductions is probably a good idea, seeing as we did get interrupted by the dark beasts during the initial ones.

Oh and just realized, we gotta decide on what to do with some of the characters who are kinda laying around(Viral's, etc).

Maybe just have it so that they got bunnied to safety? Anyway, I just posted. Weavel, Monsoon and Ramia have a rather awkward question to answer, ^-^;.

I'll get a post up soon, I've just been all over the place with design projects smacking me left and right. I didn't think my last semester would be this hectic :\

Indeed you did Sakura, indeed you did. lol.

Well I posted. Figured might as well make a post while I had spare time.

Hmm and yeah we can assume the controlled characters are safe but what to do with them after that though, write them out or perhaps have people adopt and take control of em? Those are the things I mean. Probably would be easier to write em out but it is more challenging and traditional to try and use them.

Crappy post is crappy, but at least I got one up. Vanwa is pretty quiet, so please don't think she just doesn't want to socialize or anything XD She'll only talk if someone encounters her.

Necella, don't say that! I think my posts are the shortest out of everyone's! xD. Anyway, I've posted though. And Necella, you have been waved at ^.^;.

I'll get a post in soon. Been busy helping out around the house. A lot of construction work happened all of a sudden as well as down time from moving our modem around making the network go down.

Hmm I almost wanted to post but there's not much to add that I can think up. So I'll wait a bit here until I have something. It's a shame, we had a good pacing going there for a few days. :P

Also, does anyone know what's up with Seiji? He hasn't posted in this RP or it's OOC in ages. Did he drop out without telling us?

That is a very good question. I'll ask him next time I talk to him

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU--

I am so, so sorry everyone.

As embarrassing as it is to say... I had completely forgotten I was in Shintaion. X_X That's not to say that I was bored with the game, or anything negative like that! I just... ...

I have a really, really bad memory.

Expect a post from me within the next 12 hours. I would now, but... Ugh. I'm not in a good mind-set right now, and I have the worst fucking headache on the planet.

Hmm it's ok..But what's going on with Piro here? I know he said that but that was days ago and it's still not fixed for him? That's an issue.

Someone needs to post here. If there's not a post by Monday, I'll try and figure something out here...It sucks why the pacing keeps getting broken up like this..

Deeply sorry about that. I'll try to keep up to date with this thing more often now. For a moment I just totally blanked out.

I'll get a post up soon when I can...I just really need to find the time x.x

Hmm I could probably post soon here too. I've been busy seeing as finals week is coming up and I need to find somewhere to live in a hurry. <_< Dorms FTL. I should be free Friday/Saturdayish.

Sorry for my lack of posting.. Finals and other factors have made things..Hectic to say the last..

I can see something is effecting the others and halting their posting as well...

But none the less, I'll have something Thursday, I will have some time there..

Well Sakura has the same reason as you do. I'm kinda floating about trying to do other things at the same time...don't know about the rest.