Shintaion: Resistance

I'm going to see if I can post something relevant :D

Yeah I posted earlier. Was having issues making it real relevant myself and it wasn't all that vital. Still, this break time could go on for a bit longer. It's just this slowness is frustrating. <_<

I mean I could say try something different for a future post and maybe show what Jade is up to or something but...Wouldn't give people anything to reply to would be the issue.

I hate to double post but this needs a bump.. Wow..So no one is free to post now? This doesn't bode well.....

Okaaaay ;D
AP ENG Exam this wednesday, but I can squeeze in a post today.
I'm just worried it's going to be filler and non-post-worthy :P

I'm open for any ideas for spicing it up a bit xD Is there anything that should happen soon, Pironii, Burgerking?

Sorry for lack of posts, it's my second to last week of being a college student. After this week is no more finals for life!

Uhh, I should have pointed to my post in the absence topic..I was gone for about 2 weeks, had no internet in this new place until now. So sorry for not responding Sakura, I could not.

I'm not sure what should happen next, but my guess is this has been going on a bit long..But the issue is, we were trying to have some character development, that's what ya guys wanted since we jumped straight into the action. But so few posts.... <_<

It'd also help if Piro was around. I think he's gotten busy. But he'd know what to do to advance things. I don't think he'd be happy if I tried to take over and I'm not 100% sure you guys want to move onto something else just yet....

So that's the issue. If anyone sees Piro, talk with him about it. I'll try to get into contact with him but things are still a bit chaotic so I have no idea what my activity will be like until I get settled in here.

I've been chilling and keeping up to date. Although this was easier than most other stories to keep up to date on.

I'd have to say the biggest problem we are having was the mix of two things. One of which was the lack of interest. Obviously a lot of people are phasing out because there are other more active stories to be a part of. Meanwhile the second piece of this murder is the Finals that have been consuming the schooligans. If anything was to happen it would be through their effort which has been dramatically low.

As for me I really have no excuse. Sure I have work but I've been around and could have replied just no inspiration to do so. For whomever still wants to be part of this story either reply here in the OOC or let me know via PM so I can get rid of excess characters quickly. If just Weavel and I wish to continue we fully understand your decisions it isn't the first time it has happened XD.

Also if any of you are interested there is a plot meeting going on within the next week. I haven't decided on the date and time but it will happen through MSN or Skype depending on who's involved. Pretty much we'll get down to what we want to see in the story and figure out how we can generate interest. Also we'll take a look into seeing if others would like to join. The story, sad to say, hasn't progressed too far and people can still get in. We'll go over this and more in the little meeting. I'll be sure to update this with a date and time when I get one.

Thank you for all of your patience everyone and I hope we can see this through to the end like its predecessors.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

((Guess who's been studying almost all this week? xD))

Anyway, that only serves as an excuse for this week. However, earlier on I've had no excuse. I couldn't kick myself in the butt hard enough to type up something. To be honest, I've lost interest, so you can get rid of my character however you wish.

I'm baaaaaaackkkk xD
Sorry guys :P I should be on more now ;D​

Damn that's a shame Aqua but I guess there's nothing we can do about it..... And that's good you're back Sakura.

However, I bet we still need to do something to get this moving again.So yeah, still want to talk about it in a MSN chat or a skype chat.

Tomorrow the 26th and the day after I'm free all day. Get on MSN any time and I'll more than likely be ready to chat.

Ok sounds good, we'll do that then, perhaps tomorrow. Might be short notice but it's vital to get this running again.

Yeah we talked and such. We should be able to get this back on track soon, just as long as most of you guys are back. We may have to advertise soon here though, as we could use more people. It seems we've only got Me, Piro, Sakura, possibly Tux and possibly Necella.

Just want to let you know that I'm still here. Trying to play catch up on some things now that college is over (for good). I'm sorry I missed the MSN chat >_> But yeah I still have interest in this RP ^_^

Ummm I don't know if Iwaku does this, but I know on some RP forums people make banners to advertise RPs. So if you want, I can make some now that I have photoshop =)

That's understandable and it's awesome to know you have interest still.

That does sound like a good idea. Although it's not done here often it'd be pretty cool to have in our sigs in addition to using other methods of advertising Rps on Iwaku. Just not sure what we'd put on it at the moment though or how it'd look, we have to think about that hmm..

Airships and some mechs maybe? I wish we had a picture of a Forbidden Beast, bleh.

Well just send my some pictures if you can (preferably high quality images) and a size of the banner. If any of you want a signature to advertise the RP ^^

Hmm I remember there was a picture of this creature that was just like how a dark beast would look like.. Only issue is I don't have the picture, it was from a random skype conversation with Piro and some others.. No idea how to find it though, I can ask Piro about it sometime.

Those creatures on this OOC's first post could be used for a banner although that might be harder to do...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/Insantiyplea/Dark_Cave1.jpg

Yep very true but that is the closest we've got though that's not like a drawn image by someone. Oh well, something to think about adding tot he banner of the RP anyhow.

Oh and for those wanting to post, the RP itself is going to get moving again once Piro is able to get enough time to get a post in here. Unfortunately we reached a bit of writer's block, hence no one posted for like 4 weeks so it's time to move on from this scene.