Shattered Horizon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's gonna be extracted, I wonder? Agatha, Tulian, Alexa? Or don't tell me... the random drunk whore in the alley?!

Random drunk whore, obviously.

And gawddddddddddddddd, how did it turn out like this??????

Turn out like what? :3

Jacts just went ME SMASH! ME CRUSH!!

Reactions: SweetPrince
And then he gets bum rushed by the many bodyguards, security gets tightened, and fission is mailed.

And then he gets bum rushed by the many bodyguards, security gets tightened, and fission is mailed.
Except Benedicta is still there, and Jacts can get out as easily as he came in :U

He has a plan for the guards too .3.

Post has been pasted. Next deadline is March 10.

@Wayward Killjoy You are now on your last life. Also, assume that each guard, individually, is maybe...assume Jacts is Level 50. The city guards will be Level 30, the slave hall guards will be level 25, and the nun chuck guard captain will be Level 40.

@Ehb If you plan on doing fancy Solid Snake things, should probably collab it up with me, cause depending on where Elaina goes, there may or may not be a bunch of encounters.

@Psyker Landshark
Note that, currently, other groups of slaves have not yet joined up with your group. So no Wynn, and no Ashe.

@Skyswimsky Preferrably, get your post up fast.

Erantus's profile is up in the Index.

Last edited:
Lyra has very little to respond with before anything happens in the hall, so getcho posts up fast! :3

Also, assume that each guard, individually, is maybe...assume Jacts is Level 50. The city guards will be Level 30, the slave hall guards will be level 25, and the nun chuck guard captain will be Level 40.
So 11 red-shirt mooks, 8 pink-shirt mooks, and a mook.

Reactions: Skyswimsky
@ERode can we do a little collab with Agatha trying to resist then the Vampire Mage stops her? :3

Last edited:
If she doesn't come, they aren't going to bother with her, because the cage itself isn't there yet.

>implying the guar- a guard can't handle Agatha by himself

Lolplz.

sadface.jpg Zombs plz.

Waow, Izurich.

Dat edit.

Eiros will fucking murderize Agatha.

Hell, he murderized the PCs of AH so hard that one quit, and another just gave up on that character.

Oboi, that's not a muse-friendly statement.

I was just suggesting since Alexa tried to escape once and he stopped her that's all.

Oboi, that's not a muse-friendly statement.

I was just suggesting since Alexa tried to escape once and he stopped her that's all.
But Agatha doesn't know that~ Like, you can try to do whatever, but the guards don't really care for Agatha's weak womanly blows, and Eiros can just reiatsu crush whenever.

I could honestly post again, I already have drawn up a detailed attack plan that uses the weaknesses of the guard strategy, but I'll let Benedicta post first in case she wants to screw up his plans xD

I could honestly, possibly, get the guard captain that just attacked me killed or incapacitated by exploiting something, buuuuuuuttttttttttttttttt I feel like Benedicta wants to do something heroic.

Status
Not open for further replies.