Shattered Horizon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can honestly post again, then post again. You're the only person here who's on their last life, after all.

But Agatha doesn't know that~ Like, you can try to do whatever, but the guards don't really care for Agatha's weak womanly blows, and Eiros can just reiatsu crush whenever.

Thank you, this is a nice suggestion and I can work with this.

Before, no offense, but telling me that you (as Eiros) previously made a player quit and another one gave up on the character - in which they've spent time and effort on developing - isn't really helping, it just made me feel this whole thing is not worth my time.

If you can honestly post again, then post again. You're the only person here who's on their last life, after all.
I'm giving her a day. She deserves that much time to post.

But please, I'm on my last life because I'm up to my eyeballs in work and school, they kinda Fuck up my plans. It's really hard to write for enjoyment after spending three hours perfecting an introduction for a research paper x.x I said in the beginning that a time limit wasn't going to work in my favor x.x

Thank you, this is a nice suggestion and I can work with this.

Before, no offense, but telling me that you (as Eiros) previously made a player quit and another one gave up on the character - in which they've spent time and effort on developing - isn't really helping, it just made me feel this whole thing is not worth my time.
Did you not get the reference? Didn't you read the IC?

Voltin expressed interest in this RP, but didn't show up again at all.

Asuras played as Raela, but switched to Benedicta.

Like, ok then?

I'm giving her a day. She deserves that much time to post.

But please, I'm on my last life because I'm up to my eyeballs in work and school, they kinda Fuck up my plans. It's really hard to write for enjoyment after spending three hours perfecting an introduction for a research paper x.x I said in the beginning that a time limit wasn't going to work in my favor x.x
Knowing how Asuras posts, I doubt he's even read the IC yet. XD And geez, are you graduating this year or something?

Did you not get the reference? Didn't you read the IC?

Voltin expressed interest in this RP, but didn't show up again at all.

Asuras played as Raela, but switched to Benedicta.

Like, ok then?

No, I did not get the reference. What reference?

Yes, I am caught up to SH's IC thread, if you were talking about AH's IC tho, no I did not.

Voltin, ok. Asuras, ok. My point still stands that the way you expressed how your character will kill my character and then saying that he have made a player quit and another gave up on his pc made me question whether or not I should continue dedicate myself to this RP.

I was merely suggesting for a little fun scene where Agatha is humiliated because she resisted, just like what happened to Alexa. An honest request to make an interesting scene for the enjoyment of all.

Rodey's never gone all death desu on somebody besides inactivity, so don't worry. He was probably being facetious.

Voltin, ok. Asuras, ok. My point still stands that the way you expressed how your character will kill my character and then saying that he have made a player quit and another gave up on his pc made me question whether or not I should continue dedicate myself to this RP.
It was a joke, you clown. Eiros didn't actually do any of those things.

Oh goodness me! :O.... well then, @ERode I am truly sorry for my inappropriate reaction. I honestly did not get the joke. Once again, I apologize.

@Click This @Psyker Landshark Thank you both, I appreciate your info.

No I'm not graduating. But I did just go through two pots of coffee and a cold shower to stay up all night writing a shitty paper that doesn't even fit page requirements for my cognition class.

Rolling for things.

Please let there be great justice.

You both got 12?! What are the odds... :O

The odds are one in four hundred.

...Or there must be some cosmic powers that be messing with the strings of Fate. :O

@ERode
It's about a week into my new job, and I keep on coming home feeling tired out. After thinking about it, I don't think I can give this RP the attention it needs given the posting cycle. So, instead of holding things up, I'll unfortunately say I'll have to set this one down. I apologize for the trouble this might cause.

For Elaina, feel free to NPC-ize her or Kill her off trying to free Agatha and Co. or whenever convenient.

I got a D on my paper because I could not find enough information ;-;

@ERode
It's about a week into my new job, and I keep on coming home feeling tired out. After thinking about it, I don't think I can give this RP the attention it needs given the posting cycle. So, instead of holding things up, I'll unfortunately say I'll have to set this one down. I apologize for the trouble this might cause.

For Elaina, feel free to NPC-ize her or Kill her off trying to free Agatha and Co. or whenever convenient.
No problem. Sorry to see you go. If things ever settle down and you get used to the cycle of work and respite, I'll keep Elaina frozen in carbonite for you to come back to.

No problem. Sorry to see you go. If things ever settle down and you get used to the cycle of work and respite, I'll keep Elaina frozen in carbonite for you to come back to.

I appreciate that. Thank you.

Posted!~

So yeah, if Jacts was correct in his thinking, he just ruined someone's day.

Posted!~

So yeah, if Jacts was correct in his thinking, he just ruined someone's day.
The guard captain isn't jumping from the sky and falling down before attack though. He's attacking Jacts from the sky with magical lightning, which you didn't respond to?
as he lashed downwards onto Jacts, a purple bolt of electricity blasting downwards
Guess it wasn't too clear with this though, so I apologize for that. Basically, the captain is in the air and he's swinging downwards in Jacts's direction, with the lightning being the thing that actually falls down.

Status
Not open for further replies.