Shattered Horizon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but for now, I'd prefer you peeps to post normally, instead of collabing too hard.

If it makes you feel any better, the shoes come with the Tulian package. It's just that slaves generally don't get to have their weapons unless their masters want them to.

Oh ok, thanks for the tip, I was wondering how Tulian would get the shoes back but I understand how it works now hehe.

Oh no! Mah shoes! >_< Damnit Reingard!

@Psyker Landshark
@Izurich
It looks like we're stuck in a cell together, do you guys want to do a group post or should we just post a little something on our own for now to get acquainted?

Let's post normally. ;)

Uhm... changed my mind. I want to do a bit of short collab. :P

Last edited:
Tomorrow's the last day for posts. Also, I have three midterms on that day, so yeah...ain't gonna be around to nag you during that day.

@Wayward Killjoy @Skyswimsky

Getcho shitz together.

Don't need notifications if you always post first~

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
The post is up, and the deathline is next Wednesday, February 24.

Wayward Killjoy, you now only have two Mercies left.

Skys and Asuras, getcho shit together.

Ehb, gud job.

Psyker, Izurich, Warm Regret, feel free to chatter a bit longer.

Zombs, if you want, a bunch of people who drank too much and didn't eat enough will probably try to intimidate Araki into 'sharing' his food. Because Araki's a good boy, right?

Click, if Lyra is going to start throwing money at the guard, we'll do a collab.

Okay~ I will post after @Warm Regret replies with Tulian's part of the scene.

Reactions: Warm Regret
I'm not really at home until tuesday :V

Oho, it always pleases me to see people posting multiple times per round.

Can you put a direct link up to the IC? Cause I'm not getting notifications from it

Edit:
I'll try to post tonight if I get done with an interview and a cognition experiment once I get off work, ootherwise it'll be tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
Post is up. We've timeskipped one hour into the future. If you plan on doing anything major in that one hour, tell me about it.

@Ehb I'm fine with the tunnel, but in the future, please notify me OOCly when you want to add to the infrastructure of the city, or major changes to the world in general. That being said, you can probably say that the Flementine Tunnels used to be an underground network that people used to access all other buildings, in case a snowstorm was strong enough that it snowed everyone in. Now it fell into disrepair though, due to weather specifically in Yuimas becoming kinder.

@Zombehs Roll a d20 if Araki goes to Braxton Hall.

@Wayward Killjoy @Asuras @Skyswimsky Your characters all have rather obvious weapons. Unless you're planning on changing said outfit to wear more civilian-esque clothing, the guards will probably tell you to relinquish your weapons if you want to enter.

@slave kiddos
Feel free to chat or whatever for a bit. The guards aren't going to tell you to shut up.

Post deadline is March 1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Warm Regret
I have no idea what I'm rolling for!

EDIT: Aiii, fuck me.

Last edited:
Because of the way things seem, Jacts will probably be a distraction, so I doubt he's going to care for permission from le slave guards, unless you're talking about city guards?

There's city guards guarding the hall. The slave guards aren't in sight yet.

Yeah I just read the post and answered my own questions, I'm now formulating how Jacts is going to cause a distraction...

EDIT:
Honestly Jacts has enough money I wouldn't be surprised if he up and decided to just buy up several slaves and free them after... Though IDK how slavery works here xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I just read the post and answered my own questions, I'm now formulating how Jacts is going to cause a distraction...

EDIT:
Honestly Jacts has enough money I wouldn't be surprised if he up and decided to just buy up several slaves and free them after... Though IDK how slavery works here xD
City guards are outside the hall. Slave guards are inside the hall. City guards are the ones that are getting people to remove their obvious weapons (e.g big ass swords).

And yeah, you can try that if you want. A freed slave (especially an elf) always runs the risk of simply getting re-slaved though, so yeah. Tough life.

So what about not so obvious weapons? Like tiny Talentium daggers or his gauntlets?

Huh... If Jacts masqueraded as someone's body guard, would he be subjected o more lax regulations, as in keeping his armor or something of the such?

Just strategizing x3 I also got to think of something Jacts would overlook so I can't accuse myself of metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.