Shattered Horizon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daggers are fine. Armour is fine if you say you're someone's body guard, though generally, combat maids and battle butlers wear finer clothes.

He better not be bidding against Lyra for her friends or that would be a losing game.

Lyra~ buy Agatha and Alexa please. :3 then you can legally enslave your friends!

Lyra~ buy Agatha and Alexa please. :3 then you can legally enslave your friends!
>enslave your friends
"Our friendship is over."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
She carries around that much money?
Credit and notes payable. Remember Spice and Wolf? Who da fuck carries around cartloads of gold besides the government?

And then Lyra will make Agatha and Alexa do her errands. "Go kill five slimes for me. Please bring this tome to the shopkeeper down the road."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
Credit and notes payable. Remember Spice and Wolf? Who da fuck carries around cartloads of gold besides the government?

And then Lyra will make Agatha and Alexa do her errands. "Go kill five slimes for me. Please bring this tome to the shopkeeper down the road."
I mean, Illiserev people love showing off their wealth by bringing in suitcases full of gold than their Talentium-empowered servants carry on their back. XD

inb4 this becomes a Dragon Quest parody.

Would be interesting to see how badly Elaina and Lyra's plans clash...

Glad to see you've finally become a masochist. Though Lyra's plan and Elaina's plan sorta run counter to each other, so it's how it is~

And then they all got enslaved...>:3

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Astoria
Due to how long the update took, deadline will be extended by one day, to March 2.

Suggestion, I think 2 days at least would be better, Ero. :)

I mean, they'd probably kill the ugly mercenary and keep the girls.

People have different tastes. ;3

Considering the appearance art...

Posting after my classes for today, I was waiting for the Keeps to set the stage.

Posting after my classes for today, I was waiting for the Keeps to set the stage.
If you're waiting on someone else to post before you do, next time, tell them that. Maybe they'll post faster as a result. ;3

• Thank You
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
Status
Not open for further replies.