Sharp Teeth and a Helping Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah well if it isn't Miss Desire." Argus sat down next to her. "I didn't know you could on the job." he smirked.

"Well hello red, back for more? Tonight drinking is more the necessary." she took another sip. "I'm sorry baby, but I'm all booked up for tonight. I'm quit the queen on theme night." she pointed to the crown.

"Ah well that's okay, I'm more here just to enjoy the party. Never been you see, a friend told me I should go."

"Well I hope you do have a good time, but alas my break is over."

"Awe come on sweet heart don't do that to me, all I want to do is talk." Argus pulled out 300$ bucks. "How much will this get me?"

Desire looked down at the money then back to the demon "Just for talking? Ah hour, but your going to have to make a fast hour. I have other patrons who need my... attention." she ran here hand down her curves.

"Of course, this won't take long." Argus pointed to a booth in the corner.

The two waked over and sat down. Desire sat so close to Argus that she was practically on his lap "So what did you want to talk about love?"

"Just trying to get to know you a bit better. This one is a bit forward so forgive me." he stared into her eyes. "Are you an act or a real personality? Do you know who Naomi is? I promise this is the only question that might put a damper on the mood, but after words there another two hundred in it for you if you tell me your favorite sex potion and the longest you've lasted."

pulled up at a stoplight . . .
did drugs on the dashboard. . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

. . . look at the mess we've made tonight

[FIELDBOX="☠, #ED48AC, solid"]Desire recoiled a bit, almost seeming insulted by his question. "An 'act'? You think all of this could be an 'act'? Really... Maybe you are as dull as you look." She rolled her eyes slightly, clearly a little upset by his insinuation. But, realising he was the one with all of the cash, she sighed and decided to play nice a little while longer. She gave a small sigh. Crossing her arms over her chest, she held them beneath her breasts, if only to give the man something to gawk at. Something other than her face. "Yes, I know who Naomi is, but I'm my own person. Not an 'act'. That would just be dreadful... No no, she says that she's only got not room for friends in this world, but /I'm/ her oldest one. I've been with her since birth, practically carrying her sweet, ignorant ass for years. If anything, /she's/ the act. Can you imagine someone that 'sweet' and 'innocent' living in a city like this?" Desire snorted a little, so amused by the idea that she bore a smirk. It was almost wicked.

Arching a brow at his next questions, she chuckled. Eyes making their way down his body, she was quick to find where the man kept his wallet. In an instant, she lifted the hefty article out of his pocket and floated it over to her hand. She held it, still smirking rather smugly. "Still think I'm the 'act'?" Desire may not have been the dominant one in Naomi's mind, but she certainly had better control over the woman's powers. Laying the wallet down on the bar, she slid it over to him, without taking anything. After all, she wasn't a thief. She just wanted to prove a point. She licked her lips a little, wondering how to answer his question. "I can't say that I have a favourite really... I Just love having my ankles pulled back, almost to wear my shoulders are. Legs in the air, with three people drilling right into me, lips, ass, and all. [I don't really know the name of it xD] Ugh... You're making me wet just thinking about it, Red." Desire muttered, letting her lips approach his neck as she whispered into his ear. She smiled. "Oh.. And I can go as long as you'd like, Red. You just say the word... Just, not tonight, I'm afraid"
[/COLOR]
[/FIELDBOX]

Argus was surprised to see Desire use Naomi's power, and a little off put. "Let me ask you one more thing. If given the chance would you become a demon? Horns, wings, tail, the whole nine yards? Men would be tossing themselves at your feet, more so then this place. I meant what I said that night, you would make a hell of a succubus." Argus raised an eyebrow and smirked.

[ ooc: Typed this up on my break so I'll make it pretty later ]

Desire couldn't help chuckling a little at his words. "Sex? Really... You think that's all I'm after?" She flirted tenderly with his chin, running a finger along the bottom of it. Leaning up, she kissed him fully, something deeply wrong in those dead eyes of hers. "Sex is nice, Red. But I can get that any time I wish. Oh no, darling. I wouldn't be satisfied with that... I want something more... practical." Lifting his wallet with her mind again, she managed to shift a roll of 100s from it. She snatched it out of the air before anyone else was the wiser. Smirking at him, she gave a small wink before standing to her feet. "I'll be taking the rest of that as my tip, Red... Hope you have as wonderful a night as I'm having"​

Argus exhaled a sigh of relief as she walked away "This... presents a problem..."

Another one of the dancers, blond hair big breasts, came up to Argus "Hey there honey want some company?" she winked at him.

"Forgive me my dear but my mood has been a it off put." he waved his hand in front of her. "Tell you what though." he looked around the room "Why don't you go make that guys night?" he pointed to a lonely looking guy at the bar. The dancer nodded and walked over. Argus got up took out a cig and looked at it "Fuck this." he dropped the entire pack on the floor and walked on it on his way out of the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhhh well thanks for the fun boys, now remember to stay in school. Oh and if you're sore just take some pain killers and a hot shower" Desire winked as the group. *Click* The door to the VIP room closed "Phew, for a second there they gave me a run for my money." she grabbed a towel and started to clean off. Then came an an all to familiar feeling.

"Hello again." The room went pitch black.

latest

"You make it so easy to find you Naomi!" Vigil laughed. "This no one is here to save you. Your guardian demon has stepped out, and that winged dumb ass is to far away to get to you in time." he smiled. "Now what will it be? Slow and painful or quick and fun?" he laughed.​

[FIELDBOX="☠, #ED48AC, solid"]The room they'd been in was an absolute mess. But that was standard for group deals. At the very least, Desire wasn't the one responsible for cleaning any of it up, so she simply focused on trying to get herself clean. In truth, she was a little sore. Usually, the men she dealt with were closer to her age or older. A bit slower on the uptake than the five, young, virile animals she'd just had pawing at her. They were eager, she could tell that. Not the best coordinated or suave by any means, but they certainly put her through the ringer. Seated on one of the cleaner couches, she reached her hands up to the ceiling and arched her back in an attempt to work out the kinks. Once that was done, she sat cross-legged and began to count her money. She hadn't bothered putting any of her clothes back on since, by all means, this was her last session of the night. She'd probably just waltz over to the dressing rooms in a few minutes and throw something on, before going back home. That had been the plan anyway...

Then came the cold. Followed by a voice...
Desire noted when the room suddenly got darker... but she'd assumed it was just a trick of the light. Her eyes playing tricks on her. But this feeling... She knew it all too well now. When she heard the voice speak, she listened to everything that he had to say... before giving a very sudden and very exasperated sigh. "Oh my... Seems the monsters are back to give poor Naomi a fright, hm?" She asked the air, looking around for a moment. She looked out at the darkness and relaxed backward on the couch. Body completely bare, she spread her legs in reply to his question. "Now that depends, darling. I can take it either way. Slow or quick... Both are fun to me." Running a finger over her slit, which was still pretty warm from how much it had been used just a few minutes prior, she raised the finger to her lips and licked it absent-mindedly. "Why don't you show yourself, little demon man? It's rude to talk to a lady without addressing her properly."

Raising a hand, Desire pulled at the shadows rather suddenly, ripping Vigil from where he'd been hiding. She hadn't even needed to focus on him. She seemed to know where he was. Instantly... She smiled at him, keeping a firm telekinetic grasp on his body. She almost seemed lackadaisical with the power... yet she wielded it as thought she'd been doing so for all of her life. Her hand tightened a little, causing the grip on his body to squeeze, slowly... Painfully. "Now what was your name again? ... Remind me, please."

[/FIELDBOX]

"Wh what is this!" Vigil shouted surprised by how strong her power had become. "I have no interest in mating with a cow like you... ACK!" her grip on him tightened instantly.

"I'm going to pretend you did say that, and instead you told me your name."

"Vigil!" he squeaked out, unable to breath.

"And your one of Arcanume's boys right?"

"Fuck... off.... I'm.... not telling...."

"Yes yes you aren't going to tell me anything blah blah blah." she started to grow board.

"Wow... you... look like such a.... dumb SLUT! You... fucking.... cow!" he laughed.

[FIELDBOX="☠, #ED48AC, solid"]Desire couldn't help but chuckle at the shadow's insults. "Hah! What are you? In high school?!", she laughed at the demon, noticing the straining in his voice. Frankly, it was music to her ears. She could hear the shortness in his breath and the strained groans he made, trying to get away from his binds.

"Now now... It's all right. You don't have to tell me anything. Believe me, I already know more than enough from how much you talked in Naomi's last encounter. 'I'll kill you' this and 'Arcanum' that.... You know, for such a 'big scary darkness monster', you really are quite talkative..... I can't help but wonder why you keep coming back here too. To my VIP room. Perhaps you want a taste yourself?" Desire chuckled, starting to bring the man in closer... before suddenly slamming him against the wall behind her. Face first. She went right along talking, as if nothing were occurring... In the meantime, she continued pummeling him, throwing him against wall after wall, without even taking notice. Once she'd had her fill, she floated Vigil in front of her, his corpse barely breathing and covered in blackened blood. She smiled, gazing into the now-broken glasses, which adorned his face. "Oh... Are you falling asleep on me already, V? .. Because I'm only getting started... " Desire gave a small laugh,

[/FIELDBOX]

"You're not... the same... woman." he weezed. "Doesn't m m matter." his eyes quickly focused on her "Because you die here!" the demons black shadowy body opened up and engulfed Desire. *CHOMP!* It's shadowy jaws biting down on her body with huge force.

"FOOLISH WOMAN!" Vigil laughed. However a small light was showing through the shadow "Wh what is this!" Vigil stared to expand.

"Oh... I see... You thought I was the same? ... The same little girl you've been toying with for so long?" Desire's voice seemed to resound from nowhere. Deep within the darkness, the shining light continued to grow, brightening... burning. It built slowly, expanding outward at a treacherous speed... as if trying to drag this out as long as possible. In the meantime, Desire's voice only became louder. "You see... I love men like you... The ones that believe they're so much greater than they are. You talk such a big game... Talk as though you own the world... Yet... you can hardly comprehend when you've met something greater than you", the woman's voice distorted slightly as the light began to warp, shining brighter, shredding at the darkness from the inside out. It's colour also began to change... from its warm gold... to an infernal, bloody red. "Oh how I love men like you... But I wonder how much more I'll love to hear you scream"
In an instant, the light exploded, reaching its ultimate capacity. All that remained was the woman's laughter.​

The demons body exploded in a rain of black and screams, and then... nothing. Desire was caked in black, warm, sticky, blood laughing all the harder. "Bring it on fuckers!" she roared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argus walked the heated city streets trying to figure out what to with Desire. "Well I could try and seal her away... no Naomi would notice..." he brought his hand to his mouth expecting a cigarette to be there, only to find disappointment. "FUCK!" he yelled clenching his hand. The demon was frustrated: Naomi being difficult about her training, Arcanums constant stream of minions, the damn angel, and now Desire was turning out to be a better candidate for revenge.

"Some one help me!" a woman's voice screamed from down a passing alley.

"Curious." Argus raised an eyebrow and started down the alley.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" a man loomed over a bloodied woman crying on the ground. "Now I'll ask you one more time, nicely. Give me your money or I'm going to slit your damn throat!" he yelled.

"Excuse me!" Argus called out. "That's no way to treat a lady." he walked toward the mugged.

"Huh? Oh do we have a hero here? Fuck off!" the thug pointed his knife at Argus.

"Ma'am I suggest you run, right now." Argus smiled.

"SHE ISN'T GOING NO WHERE YOU-" he started to yell. Argus held up his hand and the man stopped in his tacks. He looked at the woman "Go on get out here." he smiled again.

The woman nodded, a confused look on her face, and ran screaming. Meanwhile the demon removed his coat and took the knife out of the still frozen's man hands. "You were saying." Argus smirked.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! Huh?" the man was quickly found that his weapon was gone, and now in the hands of Argus. A look of fear spilled across the man's face.

"Shouldn't hit ladies." Argus flashed a toothy grin, sliced the thugs throat. Then it was like a switch was flipped inside the demon "One stab after another into the muggers body. All came raining down the whole time Argus was chanting "FUCK YOU!" with each attack, his eyes a wild red. Blood poured over the demon, crimson drenching his body. Chanting turned into deep grunts and heavy breathing as he continued long after the mugger was dead.

*CLANK!* Argus through the knife to the ground and sat down on box catching his breath. He ran his bloody hands through his deep red hair, and looked at his handy work. Minutes passed by, before he got and put his jacket back on. He closed it up tight and left, the body still there.

Naomi woke up in a room she barely recognised, in an outfit she barely recalled putting on. The situation itself was a familiar one, though. One she relived nearly every night. Just another job well done... Raising her head from the counter in her dressing room, she found herself surprisingly clean. No disgusting stains, no crusted over clothes. Just her streetwear... Strangely enough, it seemed Desire had been considerate enough to get herself dressed to go home... but apparently not coherent enough to make her way there. That would certainly explain the headache she had...

Wobbling her way out of the building, Naomi was quick to notice just how shaky her legs were. Whatever drinks she'd had clearly must not have worn off... but she could tell this hangover wasn't normal by any means. It felt foreign. Almost wrong... She tried to ignore it, though, deciding to simply get home as quickly as possible. Yet, as she walked the city streets, going a familiar path, she noticed just how... weak she felt. Her footsteps were slow, despite how fast she wanted to go. Her arms were heavy. Her legs were shaking... She just wanted to go home...

Naomi had only gotten a few blocks when she finally saw a familiar face. She was glad to see Argus, truthfully. It made her feel a little less tired... But as she approached, she noticed something about him was... off. Eyes widening a little, she noticed that his eyes looked darker than normal. And... His smell was so acrid that she almost gagged. "A-Argus? ... Are you o-okay?" She approached him timidly, placing a hand on his shoulder... Just as she did so, she noticed something warm on her upper lip. Reaching her hand up to wipe it, she saw that her nose was bleeding. That would... at least explain the smell. She chuckled a little... leaning most of her weight on Argus as a wave of light-headedness washed over her. "H-hey... I think I might need your help getting home. Whatever I had to drink is really doing a number on me...", she chuckled, words a little disjointed as she spoke... "I... I actually thought you smelled like blood for a second but... m-my mistake... My nose is full of it..."​

"Naomi there's something you should..." he wanted to tell her about Desire. He wanted to tell her that she's a threat, but right now it could weight.

"Wh wh what should I know? Y you okay man?" she gave a goofy smile.

"Yeah you're bleeding all over my shoes." he said flatly.

"O oh man s sorry about that." she giggled.

"Wow you are really messed up, come on lets get you home." he smiled and picked her up.

"What are you doing puh put me down!" she flailed for a second, but then her came another dizzying wave. "Never mind... you got like a... tissue or something?"

"Yeah." he pulled out a tissue and handed to her. "How much did you make to night?" he smiled.

"Oh my God.... I m made so much! I I'm reaaaaally sore though." she laughed.

"Yeah?" Argus laughed back.

"Mhm."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take long for the two to get back to the apartment, and into Naomi's room. "And here. We. Are." Argus sat Naomi down on her bed. "Your nose okay?"

"Yeah it stopped, but now my whole body just hurts. FUCK! Did an entire football team run my through?" Naomi complained.

"Well I believe Desire said something about a frat house on the menu."

"That explains SO much!" she flopped backwards on her bed.

"You just going to go to sleep? You want to take care of that dried blood around nose?"

"No I'll just get it tomorrow."

"On come on we gotta get that taken care of, or all you'll be tasting for a week is blood." he pulled up and into the bathroom. "Come on get yourself cleaned up."

if I ever feel better . . .
remind me to spend some good time with you
you can give me your number
when it's all over i'll let you know . . .

[FIELDBOX="❀, #E1C595, solid"]Naomi didn't fight too hard against Argus as she was carried into her bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror, chuckling a little at just how ridiculous she looked. Her nose had stopped bleeding, but it had managed to dry in horrid looking lines, making her face look like the scene of a crime. She sniffled a little, reaching out for a washcloth and grabbing it to the best of her ability--not at all noticing that Argus had basically had to hand it to her. She wet the cloth to the best of her ability and began wiping her face. As she did so, she noticed just how hard it was for her to grip the cloth. "God... I gotta get t' bed or somethin'... I'm a mess...", she commented, still chuckling despite how alarming this would have made her--if she were in the right state of mind.

After some coaxing/carrying, her face was finally clean and she made it back to her bed. Collapsing against the sheets, she didn't bother taking off her street clothes. She simply laid there, like a little pile of a person. Looking up to Argus, she groaned, almost in a little kid's voice. "...S'cold.... ...I'm cold..."

[/FIELDBOX]
naomi bosco

Argus watched the woman struggle to clean her face, truly a sad sight. He followed her back into her room and looked down at her "Well I can't resist a good cuddle." he smiled and started to undo his coat. The stench of blood rose from his the small opening he made from undoing his buttons. "Shit." he whispered.

"Argus... please... I'm cold." she looked at him with sad eyes.

"Give just a second." he slapped on a nervous smile and rushed to the bathroom. He tossed off his coat and almost tore the clothes from his body. He snapped his fingers and fresh set of clothes appeared on his body: one red tee and some black sweat pants. The pile of bloody clothes disappeared and he rushed back to Naomi. He flopped down on the bed next to Naomi and wrapped his arm around her, giving her a small squeeze. "See told you I'm one hell of a cuddler." he whispered.

[FIELDBOX="❀, #E1C595, solid"]Naomi hardly seemed to notice when Argus disappeared from sight. She recalled smelling another whiff of that acrid scent she'd caught before, but she simply ignored it, turning her head and burrowing further beneath her covers. Lackadaisically pulling off her shoes, she tossed them onto the floor. She tried to wriggle her way out of her jeans, but only managed to get them off of her thighs before growing too tired to do more. So, there she lay, half naked, half under her covers and half asleep. When Argus returned, the absolute mess of a woman smiled a little, obviously glad to see him. Leaning her head closer to him, she smiled. Raising one of her hands, she lightly tapped/slapped his Argus's cheek. "h...hey... I forgot t' thank you for breakfast... so thank you. and... and thanks for protecting me and all that too... you're pretty okay..." Naomi chuckled, nuzzling his face absent-mindedly. The man was truly warm. Just as warm as she thought he would be.

[/FIELDBOX]
naomi bosco

Both Seer and demon slipped into sleep. For Naomi it would be an all to familiar experience.

tumblr_inline_mnwj0njLn91qz4rgp.gif

"I should congratulate you on your victory Seer." the rogue god whispered, his face ever smiling. "You bested one of my best." suddenly flames shot up all around the two. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE THAT!" he roared rushing at her. He was inches from her face with both sets of eyes fixated on her.

latest

"You took him out without even trying. HOW!" he hissed. The eyes in his palms rolled around in their sockets "A WEAKLING LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LIFT A FINGER TO HIM!"

Naomi cowered back "I I don't know what your talking about."

"IDIOT! DO NOT PLAY TO FOOL WITH ME! YOU WILL ANSWER ME OR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE SO MUCH WORSE!" he screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW!" she cried out. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He was now right up against he face, mere centimeters from her. "Was it that blasted demon? Was it Argus? I watched the entire time you two fought over his trust. It was... amusing to say the least. All this power and you still don't know who to trust." he chuckled. "Are you sure you can trust him even now? He you left you all alone tonight you know, while you were working. Left you there to die, to fall to pray to my power. Are you sure he'll come back to you next time?" he chuckled. "Or that I won't get to him first next time?"

Images of Argus dying were all around them: Getting his throat slit, stabbed, shot, tossed off a building.

"NO!" Naomi shouted, everything went black and quiet. Slowly a song started to play, though it was very quiet.
"I'm so sick of your shit!" Naomi roared.​

[FIELDBOX="❀, #E1C595, solid"]The darkened space went completely silent after Naomi's voice exploded in the room. Her words echoed off of nonexistant walls, traveling into the abyss before finally fading into nothing. Naomi looked at Arcanum, breathing deeply as she realised just how much force her voice had in here. But... of course it would. This was her mind. These were her dreams.... These were her words. "Argus has done nothing but protected me! He's nearly died twice trying to save me and I won't fall for any of your shit anymore! And he won't either! All your threats and your sneaky little deals aren't going to work! He's sacrificed too much to get where he is and I will not let him down! He's the first person that ever believed in me! The first one that knew and cared! I'm going to do everything I can to get him the vengeance that he-.. that WE deserve!" Feeling her heart pound in her chest, Naomi felt some warmth beneath her bare feet. She was standing in a pit of darkness, but.. something beneath her felt so warm. Despite this, she continued, hearing the distant music in her head begin to swell as she went on.

"We've been fighting you since I was a child! And we've bested every single thing you've thrown at me! You've taken what you could from us! So, guess what?! It's time for us to start taking it back!" Naomi's voice only seemed to grow louder. The warm darkness beneath her feet quaked and shook... small cracks began to form, splinters of light shining through. "It's time for you to be the one to feel scared! For you to be the one running! For you to be the one hiding! Because I'm done with your shit! I'm done with all of that! Forever!" The fractured darkness began to flake, breaking away and crumbling to reveal golden light beneath. Her feet felt so warm against it. Her words made the darkness tremble, receding from the light beneath her. "You're the child now! And I'm the teacher! So sleep really fucking tightly, Arcanum. Because next time you show your face to me again, expect to be taught a fucking lesson!"

Blue eyes gone, Naomi's eyes burned with the golden light she'd summoned before. She stared directly into the tiny pinhole eyes in that blackened skull of his. "We're ready for you, Arcanum... I'm ready for you..." The faintest smirk appeared on the woman's face as one of her hands balled into a fist. She'd never felt so powerful in her life... Smiling directly in the face of her nightmares.

With those words, the light beneath her suddenly burst. The darkness cleared, and Naomi put up her arm to shield her eyes from how bright it was. But, before long, everything had gone. No more darkness. No more shadows. No more Arcanum.

- - - - - - -​

Eyes drifting open slowly, Naomi shifted a little in her bed. She was a little startled, though, when she felt something warm next to her. Her bed was relatively small, just a little, cost-effective twin which held her comfortably. So it was no wonder that another warm body in her bed would be so close. Her vision began to clear, though. Soon enough, she found herself staring at a familiar face... Argus was still sleeping, eyes closed to the world as he slept peacefully beside her.

Naomi's eyes widened a little, vision finally clearing to see him completely. It was... strange. She hadn't seen him asleep like this before... He was.. weirdly peaceful. It was almost funny in a way. She was so used to seeing him in charge or being so very sassy. This way was... different. Feeling the smallest smile come to her face, she looked at him for a while longer... As she thought about it more, she began to wonder how many times he'd watched over her while she was sleeping. Probably countless, given how long he'd been guarding her... She'd never really gotten to thank him for that. So many years of that hell and he'd never gotten any gratitude.

Leaning up a little, Naomi pressed her lips timidly to his cheek. It was a small kiss. Very faint. One that left her face a little bit more pink beneath the darker complexion of her skin. She drew away quickly, feeling her heart pound a little in her chest from what she'd done. God, she was glad he was asleep.... But... it had to be done. Laying her head down again, she decided to sleep for a little while longer. But, not before uttering a small, whisper.. "Thank you..."

[/FIELDBOX]
naomi bosco

Last edited by a moderator:
It had been a month sense that night, and things were finally looking up.

"How was practice today?" Argus asked, his breath showing in the cold air. The days were getting shorter and the weather was getting colder. Snow flakes started to dust the streets of Nocturne, and the wind howled against the bare tree branches. Coffee shops and cafes alike where bustling with cold customers just ready to warm up with a hot cup of coco. It is here, in the twilight bathed streets, that Argus and Naomi find themselves walking home from another long day of rehearsal. Argus in his trade mark tan trench coat, and Naomi in a puffy white winter jacket.

"Exhausting to say the least, I had to do the same scene over at least twenty times. I tell ya the director can be a real dick sometimes, kept telling me that I wasn't capturing the essence of the character. I mean I live this shit every day!" she tossed her hands up in frustration.

Argus chuckled "Well you'll get through it, no body said acting was easy."

"Yeah but it shouldn't exactly be this hard either." she mumbled under her breath, folding her arms.

"Look you'll get it, they chose you because you fit the part. Not because they want to see you crash and burn, just keep at it." he smiled.

"I know... thank you." she smiled back.

"Speaking of practice have you been using your powers outside of our session?"

"Yes professor." she mocked.

Argus sighed "I'm just say, the attacks have come more and more frequently. I need to know that you'll be okay if I can't get to you in time."

"Argus trust me-"

"Well I guess we'll find out." Argus pointed down the road the a bit.

A group of shadows was coming at them with great speed. "Come on we need to get some where hidden." he grabbed her and pulled her down an alley, which opened up into a small courtyard. "Alright let's see what you've learned." the two stood and faced the shadows. Argus's hands burst into flames.

[FIELDBOX="❀, #E1C595, solid"]Naomi's last few weeks had been pretty wonderful... Constant demon threat aside. She'd been making a great deal of progress with her movie. Her powers were under control, and under wraps. And, Argus was coming around a lot more often. That last part was a bit of a personal bonus for her only, though... She wasn't certain when it had started, but she'd really begun missing Argus whenever he poofed away to do... whatever it was he did. She was always glad to see him back when he arrived. To the point that she even looked forward to her lessons. At least then they got to share some peaceful time together...

When she looked back at the crowded huddle of shadows, Naomi's eyes began to glow their familiar warm gold colour. She smiled a little, motioning for them to come at her. "C'mon! Which one of you gets to be first?", she called out to the crowd. The shadows seemed to respond in tandem, all rushing forward. Despite not having faces, their pace alerted her to the fact that she must have gotten to them. "Oh, okay. All of you, that's fine too I guess!" She chuckled a little, though she was a bit startled and exasperated. Usually these things were pretty eager to stand out from the crowd, clamoring for the glory of killing them both. But this crowd seemed more focused. Like they were working together and trying to get this done. No matter. Naomi had fought more than enough of their kind and she was ready for them.

Putting her hands forward, a large bubble popped into existence, forming a shield around her end of the alleyway. At one time, Naomi had only been able to surround herself. But now, with enough focus, she was managing to nearly fit entire buildings. She let the shadows crash into the wall she'd created. Each one forced their way against it a little bit harder than the last, causing her to wince. She felt each of the collisions, almost as if they shook their way through her arms. But she held fast.... "That all you've got guys? Because it's my turn now!" She called out. Closing her hand suddenly, the bubble around her began to warp... suddenly, it inverted itself! Flipping sides, the shield suddenly began to form around the pile of unruly shadows. And, soon enough, Naomi was in possession of her own little 'snowglobe', of sorts. Golden and shimmering, the large bubble was about the size of her own body. Inside, a wriggly mass of black demons and shadows scratched at the confines of their new prison. They roared and smashed at it silently, but no sound escaped. Floating her new creation over to Argus, Naomi practically beamed, pretty proud of herself.

"And that's how you take care of that, Robin. Any questions?"

[/FIELDBOX]
naomi bosco

Status
Not open for further replies.